[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Regardless of the ratings, low or high BPS is a phenomenon, a household name. This lakorn brought back so much pride for Thailand. So proud of everyone!!!
Right..this will become a classic lakorn that our next generation will think off. It brought everyone in a household from grandchildren to grandparents to sit in front of TV. It is bringing so much joy to everyone in Thailand right now based on their posts on sns.:clap:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
The nosey servants are hilarious as heck.
Joi and his mouth hahaha basically they're snooping on the argument that is happening.

Blame Por Date's jealousy. If he hadn't gotten jealous as they left the wedding, and she said bye to Reung and Hot Guy, the argument wouldn't have happened lol
Not sure but because he eventually ended saying how he was going to marry her (same old story)..she's saying how she said he didn't have to marry her and to tell Aunt and Uncle to basically cancel it I believe
That then leads to the argument back at home.

She's basically saying that the CPR was a technique to save his life and etc. They're arguing but he doesn't want none of it and tries to walk away but she won't let him and grabs his arm. That's when he shakes her off but it makes her fall, however, he grabs her in time and that's when he lands on the seat with her falling ontop of him. We see Joi, Pin, and Yam still spying on them. Lol Pin keeps trying to cover his eyes as our couple looks into one another eyes still not getting up.

That's when she gets up and the convo that was translated earlier was shared happened.

After she leaves him, in her room she notices the missing jewelry and is worried about it. Lol
Thanks for sharing this :). Can't wait to see this scene.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Quiet and soo poetic!!! "Ive never laid eyes on anyone for they are saved for just one person. however I do not know who she is" oooyyyyy p'Meun kaaaaaa :rolleyes: (Sorry for the horrid translation :risas3:)

Ppppssshhh!! Like he hasn't been eyeballing mae ying Janward the first 4-5 episodes, and Mae Marie. Pope is the only one I see that's doing the so call "cha moi cha mai chai ta". Lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Anyone else’s heart break for Junwad at the water festival? Her heart is breaking while Por Date is just having the time of his life “protecting” Kade from other folks waking (as if she can’t avoid them herself lmao) and sniffing her hair from behind. Jesus, he talks about her being improper yet he’s all up in her sniffing her lmao. No wonder Junwad is sad. I’m not even in the story and I’m sad

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Ppppssshhh!! Like he hasn't been eyeballing mae ying Janward the first 4-5 episodes, and Mae Marie. Pope is the only one I see that's doing the so call "cha moi cha mai chai ta". Lol
For reals! Men! Yuck! He’s been eye flirting with Junwad this whole time until he started fancying Kade. Now he just gonna forget Junwad and act like Kade is flirting while he’s the one flirting with everyone (but it’s okay cause my man knows he’s hot and is flaunting it lmao)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok I have to give Date credit. He is trying with Kade. He's taking her places, explaining everything to her, stopped asking who she is, running interference with the mom etc. But jealousy reared its ugly head and things got ugly real quick. When he said he was sacrificing himself to marry her, Kade just blew up at him.

Pope is the only one I see that's doing the so call "cha moi cha mai chai ta". Lol
Lol yes. In yesterday's scene with Malee I was thinking is this Pope looking at Susie or what?

Ok you know how everyone was swooning over Date's "look in the mirror" line? Isn't that phrase used as an insult now? :risas3: But Date made it all romantic.

And next week we get the 3 Musketeers, Pope, Punjan, Got, on some kind of mission!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
How many followers did Pope gain on IG? If i’m not mistake I thought it was 1.8 million then I just saw it was 2 mil and today its 2.3. I don’t know if I mixed his Ig with someone else or what

Look at Bella and Pope’s likes too. The ones of just Pope recently is 600-700k+ likes

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Not a spoiler to the lakorn but I didn't know how to hide a pic other then putting it in the spoiler section. Not really appropriate therefore I didn't want to just put it out there but I found this pic on twitter and thought it was funny but sorta true?
There is all of the guys from the lakorn, Hot Guy, PJ, Pope, except Phet and damn I wish he was in the lakorn, or made a special appearance!
View attachment 11728
SICK ewwwww lol that last picture

~~
Just Phet & PJ for me LOL :celebrate16::risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Maeying Janwad is too soft-hearted and easy. Shouldn’t have fallen for somebody who’s eyes wander around too much. Lol

I have yet to watch today’s episode. I’m a bit thrilled about maeying janwad and keurin’s (pj’s name) part lol:facepalm::p

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think the janward situation is definitely both Por Date and his mom's fault
They were sooo set on getting rid of Karakade that it lead to the false hope with Janward

Granted, she shouldn't have agreed to be an option for a guy who had a bethrothed who was known to be evil already, but she took that chance.

It's okay ya'll she's about to get her heart healed. Hopefully, unlike Bang Rajan, she won't love/crush on Por Date only while leaving our Reung stranded lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe after this, Broadcast will have access to more stars. I've always felt Broadcast to be one of the good productions at Ch3, but most of the time it seems they don't get the top peeps sometimes.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Right..this will become a classic lakorn that our next generation will think off. It brought everyone in a household from grandchildren to grandparents to sit in front of TV. It is bringing so much joy to everyone in Thailand right now based on their posts on sns.:clap:
So right! This lakorn will become a classic for the next generation. Bella and Pope will be remember as Mae Ying Karakade and Por Date! I don't know why I'm crying thinking of this already!

I think the janward situation is definitely both Por Date and his mom's fault
They were sooo set on getting rid of Karakade that it lead to the false hope with Janward

Granted, she shouldn't have agreed to be an option for a guy who had a bethrothed who was known to be evil already, but she took that chance.

It's okay ya'll she's about to get her heart healed. Hopefully, unlike Bang Rajan, she won't love/crush on Por Date only while leaving our Reung stranded lol
I agreed but she'll be fine. LOLs, please don't repeat what her other character did in BR. Poor Phet.