[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm glad Bell has grown on so many people..... I'm also glad that shes playing many different types of role rather than sticking to the same old similar roles. I usually pick and choose what dramas to watch with my fav actress or actor.. And I get so sick and bored of some people with the same similar roles with no character same old acting and get praise they did a good job.:facepalm::clap:

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
No I've been refraining from watching anything BPS-related. BUT I have been watching a lot of him and his old interviews and random behind the scenes! Haha. He's such a charming guy. No wonder all the ladies fall for him. I am too. HEHE.
Are you guys talking about Pope?

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
I prefer VIKI subs too. I used to love WITH S2 subs too...they were awesome. They used english language in such a way that you even knew when the tone changed. Such a pity they stopped. DF and VIU just Americanizes/westernizes everything. I have the same issue with NETFLIX subs. Even the channels make their official subs more western...like KBSWORLD. I too feel the scenes loose their impact and what the writer wanted to convey if the subs don't show what the characters are saying exactly. Even simple omission of words like Unnie, Noona, Hyung, Ge, Mei, Jei changes what the dialogues were trying to say.
agree, not using unnie, hyung and noona and replacing them with names of the characters is one of the things that irritated me the most! so many underlying meaning and nuances lost by doing that, for example, younger male calling noona, implying aegyo/flirting towards older characters, but the subtitle puts the name, that take away the aegyo feeling(i don't know how else to describe) it makes the relationship came off formal/cold

like when Kade said Khun'P but the subtitle put Khun Date instead, so many nuances and feelings lost there.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
agree, not using unnie, hyung and noona and replacing them with names of the characters is one of the things that irritated me the most! so many underlying meaning and nuances lost by doing that, for example, younger male calling noona, implying aegyo/flirting towards older characters, but the subtitle puts the name, that take away the aegyo feeling(i don't know how else to describe) it makes the relationship came off formal/cold

like when Kade said Khun'P but the subtitle put Khun Date instead, so many nuances and feelings lost there.
Exactly this. So much gets lost in translation thats why I prefer fan subs...fansubbers get what fans like and don't like coz they are fans too.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Did a cross over for Popella. Theme was The Princess. I just went according to the scene and ended up using this theme. Would definitely love to see them pair up again!

Awesome!!! They look pretty and handsome extremely! I cant take my eyes out of them every single second. I hope they can reunite in modern lakorn, they look gorgeous!!!

Thanks for this mv!

P.S: what are the name of those lakorn in mv? Pls tell me! Thanks

azcrilez

sarNie Egg
I don't think the channel ever dreamed this show would receive this much love...even from outside thailand. So perfect time to push for DVDs and stuff that will bring them more money from viewers. smh...
Anyways, I sincerely thank the SJDK fansubbing team for all their efforts and pains they suffer for us and all the best for the future.
My download is done...I'm off to watch....
Yeah, they didn’t expect the lakorn to be this popular. The actors and actress even said that if the rating was higher than 10, they would perform a traditional dance in public. (They expected only about 4-7, I guess) Now, it’s not just ten. it’s fourteen, and still keep rising every week.

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
Yaaaaaaaasssssss finally started showing ep 8~~~~~ exited!!! Wish they would fast forward with opening...but the OST is going to be so memorable when this all ends

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Hahah Por Date try to make Kade jealous by hold Janward's hand to help her get on the ground from the boat but Kade not jealous haha. And Janward very mean to Kade, Kade greet her but she ignored and look at Por Date to talk eelllll.

One boat 3 hot men in there hahaha.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
A really good lakorn is good supporting characters..

Noon R. Is kinda funny in real life... she takes things in strive and laughs a lot. I like her attitude. She loves dogs...lol I'm sold (dog lover)

Saw an interview of Louis & New C......I think I'm in love... hahaha.... they sound like great bf... though louis is more reserve/shy.....he got wicked red...

I like how all the cast is able to shine...I love bromance and when they have good girl friends.