[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahaha punjan:facepalm::love::love::love::love::clap:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgRIsUiF5kw/
Translation;

Before you sleep tonight, will you miss me
Can you press like just once on my photo please, I don't know if I'll receive it
don't just send a direct message, because I'm unable to reply to every single one
Please send a messenge in the comment oh you
No matter how many comments, I want you to know
Tens hundreds or thousands, I'll still read
I constantly check ig before I sleep, even if i miss i can go back and look
I want every woman/lady to know that I miss everyone

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pope has a decent voice...he was singing the ost... ..

Lol the dad is soo funny/na ruk like nk said

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I saw it from this link (it's that kind of video where they placed the scenes differently):

You guys talk so much there's so many pages to catch up on! Which I don't mind ahahaha! Pope is such a cutie, him singing is so heavenly. Imagine him singing the OST while staring at you so dreamily. :nut::nut::nut: I also love the song he sings for Ruk Ork Rit, he's such a cutie in there! :icon12::icon12::icon12:
Thanks, I haven't seen this one yet.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like how everyone in this lakorn are getting popular not just the leads. That’s awesome to see that a lakorn like is can make an impact on many things. Good for them!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I like how everyone in this lakorn are getting popular not just the leads. That’s awesome to see that a lakorn like is can make an impact on many things. Good for them!!
Yeah like the actor who plays Joi. Fans have given him the nickname Ayuthaya Cute Boy and his character is definitely a highlight. I watch for his and Pin/Yam's reactions all the time. Bella said if she could play any other role in the lakorn, it'd be Joi lol.

I don't think anyone expected it to be a hit much less how big it's gotten. If they had big expectations, Ch3 would've sold it to China to officially air there along with Likit Ruk but they didn't. This drama earned its popularity purely by what's on the show itself and not hype. It did premiere at just a 3.4 and what people saw in that one episode made it take off.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
LMAO, see I knew he's gonna need bodyguard in case something like this happen. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

That lady is funny and did I heard the word "fat" in there? hahaahah I don't know but I heard words like, fat, film, no, crazy, I don't want to do... hahahah

He said he's going to puke...it does kinda sound like fat. ..look at belle face and yours. .he said her face is horrid hahaha... your breathe smells too... don't come near me... I'll punch you hahaha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgQ_uqGFrOg/

Can someone explain what the hell is happening here??? :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Edit: She is always harassing him! Lol
O.M.G...poor Pope. :risas3:
Here's a rough translation.

I think she wants to do that CPR scene because she mentioned blowing air into his mouth.
Pope: No. I'm going to throw up.
Lady: We're actors. We can do it.
Pope: Acting? You're crazy. Look at Bella's face and yours. You are ugly and you want to blow air into my mouth?
Lady: No just for a moment. Just close your eyes. Close your eye.
Pope: No P. it's gross and you have bad breath.

They are still struggling.

Pope: No, let go. I'll punch you if you come closer.
I can't do it. I'm really going to throw up.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
O.M.G...poor Pope. :risas3:
Here's a rough translation.

I think she wants to do that CPR scene because she mentioned blowing air into his mouth.
Pope: No. I'm going to throw up.
Lady: We're actors. We can do it.
Pope: Acting? You're crazy. Look at Bella's face and yours. You are ugly and you want to blow air into my mouth?
Lady: No just for a moment. Just close your eyes. Close your eye.
Pope: No P. it's gross and you have bad breath.

They are still struggling.

Pope: No, let go. I'll punch you if you come closer.
I can't do it. I'm really going to throw up.
:risas3::risas3: Omg this guy!! If it was Susie, he'd do it in a heartbeat!!