[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I wish they would release a OST to this lakorn! The music is a masterpiece and I mean like ALL the songs in the lakorn including the instrumentals. I love the instrumental piece to the theme by Ice, the traditional Thai instruments sound amazing!

HNA0

☀️
Ohh i love the song for the MV, funny & sweet , he cant hate her b/c he love her :). Goin have to find time to watch this lakorn grr , i just need to get over A Korean Odyessey first :icon12:
Lol I dropped that drama after episode five I think. Was it good toward the end?

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
@phatman

Really?!? I love the way she secretly love him, maybe cuz she dont know when will she disappear, how can she explains to him and dont know is he frightened when he know the true that she just a lost soul from nowhere?!? Its easy to know why she love him and keeps it in secret.

Seems to be P’Date dont know about her secret love cuz he is busy to envy with Muen Rueng, lol

Cant wait to see how P’Date attacks Mae Karakte heart (and our too)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Question: Is Kadesurang dead?:confused12::confused12::confused12:
Because her Mom said in one of the Ep that Kadesurang left her. Also, Grandma and mom did merit and Kadesurang was able to hear/receive it .

can someone kindly explain?:angel10::angel10:

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
They should switch out Bella & Toey lol (nothing against Toey, btw)
I thought so too, but preem, pat, nychaa, and toeys float would be almost nonexistent to the audience. I think they should have done bella and yaya, margie and kim, then mint taew, and mew. Or khunchai series girls: mint taew mew and bella

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
AF4F6720-9FF7-4F2E-878D-3EFC29B24652.jpeg 3E647609-95F4-45AE-AD04-3DC5E5ADB9B5.jpeg No doubt they stole the show at the Ch 3 Anniversary celebrations!! He’s great to watch playing soccer! Pope looked so handsome I couldn’t take my eyes off him and when he left the stadium a huge crowd of fans were running after him. Extremely proud of him and Bella for creating such magic in this lakorn to receive such great feedback.

I would like to mention, since someone had mentioned Got and Punjun’s body... I think Pope has the best looking body Lol. Not too muscular not too slim, just perfect. His arms are just beautiful to look at. Lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I thought so too, but preem, pat, nychaa, and toeys float would be almost nonexistent to the audience. I think they should have done bella and yaya, margie and kim, then mint taew, and mew. Or khunchai series girls: mint taew mew and bella
I didn't think about their float being nonexistent if Toey were to be with Preem, Nychaa, and Pat lol you're right, that float wouldn't have stood out as much.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
View attachment 11473 View attachment 11474 No doubt they stole the show at the Ch 3 Anniversary celebrations!! He’s great to watch playing soccer! Pope looked so handsome I couldn’t take my eyes off him and when he left the stadium a huge crowd of fans were running after him. Extremely proud of him and Bella for creating such magic in this lakorn to receive such great feedback.

I would like to mention, since someone had mentioned Got and Punjun’s body... I think Pope has the best looking body Lol. Not too muscular not too slim, just perfect. His arms are just beautiful to look at. Lol
I'm with you! Pope got a really nice body!

Can someone translate what this newspaper is talking about?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgNdUcSlMvy/

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Question: Is Kadesurang dead?:confused12::confused12::confused12:
Because her Mom said in one of the Ep that Kadesurang left her. Also, Grandma and mom did merit and Kadesurang was able to hear/receive it .

can someone kindly explain?:angel10::angel10:
Yes, she died when the accident happened. So when she met with Karakade, Karakade offered Kade her body and asked her to help lessen her sins and something like "use your kindness to let ppl know that Karakade isn't as horrible as ppl think she is." But I'm not sure if Kadesurang knows that shes dead? Because she keeps wanting to go back home & always wondering if her grandma/mom know where she's at.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Yes, she died when the accident happened. So when she met with Karakade, Karakade offered Kade her body and asked her to help lessen her sins and something like "use your kindness to let ppl know that Karakade isn't as horrible as ppl think she is." But I'm not sure if Kadesurang knows that shes dead? Because she keeps wanting to go back home & always wondering if her grandma/mom know where she's at.
:worship2::worship2::worship2: Thank you so much!!!!:worship2::worship2::worship2:

true about what you said as well, the whole thing about Kadesurang wanting to go home, and etc... I wasn't sure as well if she knew.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
See, I don’t understand this concept..How are you to be forgiven/show that you have good in you when you have someone else do it for you?? All Karakade has ever done was tell others to do bad for her or do bad. Karakade asked Kade to help show people she is a good person but really isn’t Kade the good person not Karakade? This is too confusing and I can’t wrap my head around it. To me, in the end Karakade is still evil and the Karakade now is just Kade’s host body, not Karakade one bit. I hope they explain this to the best by the end of it all.

And seriously, Kade’s afterlife is quite joyful if this is afterlife for her...she ended up in the past to see all the people and places she’s only dreamed of while reading about it in text. It’s like the film ‘What dreams may become’ but she’s surrounded by some hot looking men and coconut pads lol.

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read at your own risk.

Episode 7&8 short spoiler: someone bumps into Kesurang while she was cheering for Khun Ruen’s team at the boat race. Khun Muen catches her waist in time and whispers to her ear, "I would have joined the boat race if I've known that you're going to be this excited." She's shaken by his words and don't know how to response except to shyly blush away.

There’s more to this scene but just want to briefly go over what KM says to Kesurang. Kesurang asks p’Pin and p’Yam if KM has any mistresses and kids. KM hears the conversation and later pulls Kesurang inward to says, "my eyes have never looked at anyone because they’re kept for that one person whom I don't know yet. " Sounds like he’s an one man one heart kind of men .... which is good because I no like man with lots of wives.

After attending Mali’s wedding with the Constantine. KM says he's sacrificing himself to take responsibility for her CPR action. This hurts her deeply. She responds to him with an upset voice, “Even if I’m left alone with no body to marry, I will not ask anyone to marry me. I don’t want anyone to sacrifice himself unwillingly. If you’re not willing then I’ll tell aunt and uncle to cancel the engagement. I told you from the start to not do it but you proposed the idea. I don’t care ... understand? I don’t care what others say because CPR is a technique to save people’s lives. No one will understand and they shouldn’t have to!” He couldn’t understand everything she said to him because she was talking too fast. He later tells her that she will never be left alone because she still has other suitors waiting to take his place (referring to Khun Reun and Orkrorn Sikyok)

This scene takes place the night before KM leaves to France. KM: “Tomorrow, I’m going to travel far. Do you have anything to give it to me in place of you?” Kesurang’s heart finally sinks in, feeling all numb upon realizing this. KM whispers gently to her ear, “What’s wrong? You’re being still. Did you hear me? Should I say it again or no?” Kesurang: “I heard you.” KM: “Do you have it or not?” Kesurang: “What would you like to have?” KM: “Things that you use everyday. Thing that is with you so that if I see it, it will reminds me of you. It will warmth my heart to know that though I’m far but you are waiting for me. That you will not be distracted to look elsewhere/change your mind.” Kesurang thinks quietly to herself and walks in her room to bring a pillow to him, “I sleep on this pillow every night. I’m giving it to you to sleep on it. It’s cold in France, in case you happen to have a foreign wife, at least this will remind you of me before you lay down to sleep. If you can hold on, I’ll take good care of myself to not get sick and will wait for your return.” KM is touched by her words and pulls her in to hug with adoration:love::love::love::love::love::love:

cr. cecilia_creation

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 11473 View attachment 11474 No doubt they stole the show at the Ch 3 Anniversary celebrations!! He’s great to watch playing soccer! Pope looked so handsome I couldn’t take my eyes off him and when he left the stadium a huge crowd of fans were running after him. Extremely proud of him and Bella for creating such magic in this lakorn to receive such great feedback.

LOL it's mostly shading and highlights. They mention it in 3Zaap. It was hilarious