[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I finally caught up with the 2 recent episodes & there are so many cute moments :love: Thun Meun being jealous makes me happy lol
But am I the only one who found some of Bella's laughing scenes (like when they were in the market) really cringy xD like her laugh sounded so awkward it made me feel awkward

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I finally caught up with the 2 recent episodes & there are so many cute moments :love: Thun Meun being jealous makes me happy lol
But am I the only one who found some of Bella's laughing scenes (like when they were in the market) really cringy xD like her laugh sounded so awkward it made me feel awkward
Her laugh was supposed to sound like a horse lols. That why her servent remind her to not laugh so loud. Nothing awkward...she is just playing her role lols

rinrin

sarNie Egg
one question, is Janward of royal family? if not, why was she at the promotion ceremony with the King?
if im not mistaken she might be lady in waiting for a consort. just like the one in Wanida. this is simply what i thought. to be more confirm need to ask someone who read the novel.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Either way as long as long as I get to see my Popella, that's all that it matter :)

side note, Pete Pol song "You" or "Oh My Dear" is now #1 on Thailand itune chart!!!! BIG CONGRATS! His voice is just soooo heavenly and I love that this is written from Por Date POV. It also now reaches 2 MILLIONS VIEW on YT just today! That's so impressive...the power of BPS working its magic again! It's good that they decided to add eng sub now to the YT vid.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
If it’s 26 episodes, as long as they keep me squealing ~7-10 times per episodes, I am happy
AGREED!!!!

Also if they already thought to make this 21 ep up before knowing how big this was going to be, then that means the production team already had everything planned accordingly and hopefully it won't drag.

If we're talking about remake for Pope and Bella, I prefer them to be in a remake of Prissana

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Neh, I thought Wanida was so boring. I only watched it for Tik and Aff other than that it was overall boring to me. Back and forth bickering, back and forth denial of feelings. Kind of like nueng nai suang (I think that's how you spell it).

Plus I think the love concept is too alike to bps, p'ek likes another woman but has to be married to the n'ek.

rinrin

sarNie Egg
Neh, I thought Wanida was so boring. I only watched it for Tik and Aff other than that it was overall boring to me. Back and forth bickering, back and forth denial of feelings. Kind of like nueng nai suang (I think that's how you spell it).

Plus I think the love concept is too alike to bps, p'ek likes another woman but has to be married to the n'ek.

Yup, second this. While it is nice, it is not exactly something that id watch after d 5th time. I watched it for d second time mostly for d dad n the evil mom. Their bickering is d best.