[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I think the host has a crush on Pope. She always dotes on him even way before Khun P'Meun existed. Pope is just so cute and crushable. Haha. I don't blame her!

Pope surprised me so much. I didn't know he was so skilled in soccer! And I live-streamed this show for the first time ever because of him, well and of course Mr. PJ. Hehe.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Haha. I think the host has a crush on Pope. She always dotes on him even way before Khun P'Meun existed. Pope is just so cute and crushable. Haha. I don't blame her!

Pope surprised me so much. I didn't know he was so skilled in soccer! And I live-streamed this show for the first time ever because of him, well and of course Mr. PJ. Hehe.
yes she usually hugs Pope,touch his face.... every time he plays football and she being a host (exclude other events or interviews....) LOL

He is good at football and singing too right but not dancing i guess cos i saw he had a hard time practice dancing with Bella and Bella also said Pope complained a lot about dancing haha

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yes she usually hugs Pope,touch his face.... every time he plays football and she being a host (exclude other events or interviews....) LOL

He is good at football and singing too right but not dancing i guess cos i saw he had a hard time practice dancing with Bella and Bella also said Pope complained a lot about dancing haha
Yeah his voice sounded good from that short part he sang. I'll go check out hus singing slilzz.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I've been looking at clips and pics of Popella and I am swoon! Pope...this man! Smh...he is too much for me! Lolol They sure do know how to work the crowd!

I didn't even care about all the other "koo-jins" anymore. Hahaha. So did James get paired up with someone else? Maybe Taew?
WORK UP TO THIS and I swear I thought I was dreaming! Goodness but the crowd just love Pope and Bella!

So much happiness to them! So proud of them too! And you are right, I didn't care about anyone else or the one I like because of them. I LIKE HOW YOU NAME THEM POPELLA!!

The hype for wed and this lakorn just sky rock to the moon! I love our golden couple!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
:risas3: Khun P' Meun and Mae Karakade look like they are newly wed who came from Ayuthya to Bangkok to have their honeymoon:naughty2:...

All servants were dying because of their cuteness:pancarta:

Prob to Bella and Pope who bring their characters to lives. For a moment at the parade, I forgot that we are not watching BPS but the football event..lmao:facepalm:

I'm glad that both of them share equal spotlight. Like when u think of P'Meun, u will automatically think of Karakade and vice versa because both their characters have left big impression with the audiences.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:risas3: Khun P' Meun and Mae Karakade look like they are newly wed who came from Ayuthya to Bangkok to have their honeymoon:naughty2:...

Prob to Bella and Pope who bring their characters to lives. For a moment at the parade, I forgot that we are not watching BPS but the football event..lmao:facepalm:

I'm glad that both of them share equal spotlight. Like when u think of P'Meun, u will automatically think of Karakade and vice versa because both their characters have left big impression with the audiences.
Yeah only Pope and Bella were in character. Haha. And I loved it. I was a little sad that Pope's theme song didn't play during their part, but the opening theme fitted them too, so I guess it's fine.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yeah only Pope and Bella were in character. Haha. And I loved it. I was a little sad that Pope's theme song didn't play during their part, but the opening theme fitted them too, so I guess it's fine.
Yeah they are so into their characters. It made us smile so hard with them.

Anyway, Ice's OST is the main title and it fits them too. I love both songs.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Right. When I think of P'Meun I think of Kade too because they are made for each other!

Popbella or whatever name we wanted to call them...or what name should we think of?

BUT ATM
images.jpeg

Attachments

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yeah it fitted well with Bella's cheerful Karakade
At first I was disappointed that it wasn't play on them since this song is made from P'Meun POV but then because they were going to be playing their cheerful role I figure it best match them.

I was wondering why member kept pm , email & text me on IM about this lakorn ?! Now, i see why , the lakorn is making wave , i havent seen it yet but im goin jump on the wagon too since the ladies are goin crazy over it haha
OMG hun you better get going because the ship is sailing fast! Don't miss out on all the hype! Lols Bella and Pope are amazing in here

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was wondering why member kept pm , email & text me on IM about this lakorn ?! Now, i see why , the lakorn is making wave , i havent seen it yet but im goin jump on the wagon too since the ladies are goin crazy over it haha
Girl . . . (this is gonna be my catchphrase this season). . . you missing out! Haha.