[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Date has an older brother. In the book they kinda give you a reason why Date is a mama's boy. But the mom wasn't hateful towards Kade so it wasn't a problem at all.

But I like that the lakorn had Kade state her worry after thinking about Date's line of "I won't let you go" and she goes but can you fight with your mom. And then she immediately went to him with her strategy.

I don't know why they made the mom and the servant Prik so hateful in the drama. I'm not seeing the purpose. I also don't know why they're giving us 2 whipping scenes. The book had one, and the reason is like the setup for Ep. 7. But they took all the emotional stuff from that one scene and split it into this extra scene after Date's accident. I'm gonna wait till that airs next week before judging but in the book, the whipping scene was one of the best imo. And it looks like the lakorn change isn't for the better so we'll see.
About the whipping scene, with you having knowledge on the book, it's nice to know I wasn't the only one thinking it felt a bit cut short emotional wise. Like how the protected her and how they all cried to together, I thought it would cut to them continuing on those emotions following them to the room or what Joi was thinking instead it cut to Date with little focus on the emotional aspect that was built up nicely in that scene.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hmm...not understanding the hype about not having Bella in the same group as Ya, Margie, whoever...if being in the same boat as Ya’s team mean you have a higher status at Ch 3 then yeah, I’m a little disappointed Ch 3 for favoritism. I use to be really into Koo Jin couples but lately I don’t understand the hype anymore. I really hope one day they pair Bella up with Punjan and Pope with Prang because even in this drama there is some type of chemistry between all four of them. This is why this lakorn works so well.

Anyway, again, Pope’s voice got to me when he said I won’t let you go. I think I released a small scream and my grin was so wide my cheeks started aching.
I don’t think she should be with the other girls. Just shine on her own. But yeah already know ch3 is hecka bias

Still haven’t finished episode 6, laptop started acting up. Gonna catch up at work instead.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I don’t think she should be with the other girls. Just shine on her own. But yeah already know ch3 is hecka bias

Still haven’t finished episode 6, laptop started acting up. Gonna catch up at work instead.
Agree!!! She stands out just by herself.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hmm...not understanding the hype about not having Bella in the same group as Ya, Margie, whoever...if being in the same boat as Ya’s team mean you have a higher status at Ch 3 then yeah, I’m a little disappointed Ch 3 for favoritism. I use to be really into Koo Jin couples but lately I don’t understand the hype anymore. I really hope one day they pair Bella up with Punjan and Pope with Prang because even in this drama there is some type of chemistry between all four of them. This is why this lakorn works so well.

Anyway, again, Pope’s voice got to me when he said I won’t let you go. I think I released a small scream and my grin was so wide my cheeks started aching.
Having a higher status means nothing if you can't act, storyline isn't good or just a pretty face. Not targeting anyone, just saying in general and most of the time koojin lakorn aren't even that good. Sometime we really have to set aside watching only for our favorite idols/ koojins because the most important thing is the storyline and acting. But that is just me. Although I am a hardcore Bella's fan, I did not watch all of her lakorns. I tried and just can't get thru some of them because the plot sucks or her other half just can't act. Lucky both time she did with James was good.

With BPS, they did good! Good storyline, actings from all actors/actresses, main leads played their characters very well and have unexpected explosive chemistry. GREAT OST!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It’s prob not that significant to be group with Yaya camp but Unfortunately she might not get as much spotlight being with random people...

I just though ch3 would give her a little more attention after this Lakorns hype ya know?

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
It’s prob not that significant to be group with Yaya camp but Unfortunately she might not get as much spotlight being with random people...

I just though ch3 would give her a little more attention after this Lakorns hype ya know?
Or was this already pre-planned? Could be why she is with others instead but W.E, doesn't matter. She'll still be there :)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I agree, each person has their own talents, Ch 3 should know this. In some ways if they want their actors to succeed, pair popular ones up with lesser known ones to get their popularity up and have them learn a thing Or two. Look how long it took Pope to have such a huge hit, and all they needed to do was pair him up with a new girl. Yeah, Ch 3 needs to start pairing Yaya or Kim up with Pope or Nadech up with Prang/Bella or something!

This drama is rumored to have 19 episodes? What an odd number lol. Also, I’m curious about Louis Scott’s portrayal, was he really that mean to Susie’s character in real life? I thought Louis Scott’s character was a trusted aide to he King during that time...how can he treat his future wife this way?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
If YT is right there will be 19 ep :);)
Yeah I saw that too. they can take as much time to tie everything together. I won't mind. The pace is just right for me. I can relate to everything. We all enjoy every bit of this lakorn so far.

Regarding Louis and Susie, their story is gonna spice up after their marriage. They will move to Meung Lovo. It won't be as boring because they are dramatic couples:risas3:

As u guys said all the OST of this lakorn are so pleasing to the ears. I often got goosebumps and have butterfly in my stomach because of their music scores.:angel10:

Don't get me talking about Bella and Pope. No one expect them to be that kind of couple:p They are so dreamy and romantic. We won't be disappoint because they are consistently sweet with each other until the very end:naughty2:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
19 episodes?? What are they adding? If I remember correctly the CPR/marriage talk was about halfway thru the book. I was expecting the usual 14 which would be sort of on pace with the book with this stuff in Ep.6.

Anyhow besides Date/Kade, I'm loving the friendship with Reung/Kade too. He's just so amused by her. And I like Khun Ban and Kade too and his patience with her.

Oh ok the one flaw I saw. Anyone else pick up that Kade is suppose to go to the missionary w/Khun Ban/Date/Reung to help them learn French for their trip cause they know she speaks French from that fight with Louis? Did I miss a scene while drooling over Date/Kade? When did they ask her? I think they're doing a pretty bad job at setting up Kade's politics side of her story.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Having a higher status means nothing if you can't act, storyline isn't good or just a pretty face. Not targeting anyone, just saying in general and most of the time koojin lakorn aren't even that good. Sometime we really have to set aside watching only for our favorite idols/ koojins because the most important thing is the storyline and acting. But that is just me. Although I am a hardcore Bella's fan, I did not watch all of her lakorns. I tried and just can't get thru some of them because the plot sucks or her other half just can't act. Lucky both time she did with James was good.

With BPS, they did good! Good storyline, actings from all actors/actresses, main leads played their characters very well and have unexpected explosive chemistry. GREAT OST!
I didn’t know you became a hardcore Bella fan now. Lol honestly I’m getting there for sure.
I agree I noticed a lot of the popular girls/guys now doesn’t have much going on for them, acting career wise. The storylines they take on sucks, acting isn’t that spectacular either. I seriously quit Koojin lakorns cause i realized I was missing out on the good ones. I also don’t wait for just one person’s lakorns anymore either. It’s like I’m just wasting time watching a lakorn that i know is going nowhere.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I think this lakorn is long because it tells a whole journey of kadesurang from chubby nerdy bubbly girl into the present time to a mother of 4 children. She was there to witness the whole history of Pra Narai era.

Eg: She needs to wait for Date to come back from French for two years before they are able to get married. There are a lot of time jump. It's a beautiful journey. 19 episodes should be alright for Kade and Date. Lovely how their names are rhyme.:icon12::love:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I didn’t know you became a hardcore Bella fan now. Lol honestly I’m getting there for sure.
I agree I noticed a lot of the popular girls/guys now doesn’t have much going on for them, acting career wise. The storylines they take on sucks, acting isn’t that spectacular either. I seriously quit Koojin lakorns cause i realized I was missing out on the good ones. I also don’t wait for just one person’s lakorns anymore either. It’s like I’m just wasting time watching a lakorn that i know is going nowhere.
I'd always been a hardcore Bella fan ever since Suparburoot Jutathep with James. I just don't vid a lot of her lakorns because most of them I don't feel anything for the storyline. Her latest one, I hate the plot so much because it's just too much dramas and stuff going on.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'd always been a hardcore Bella fan ever since Suparburoot Jutathep with James. I just don't vid a lot of her lakorns because most of them I don't feel anything for the storyline. Her latest one, I hate the plot so much because it's just too much dramas and stuff going on.
Oh wow, I thought it was cause of Padiwarada, which I need to continue since i’m back into JJ’s fanclub lol. Yeah not too big on cheating storylines

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, I thought it was cause of Padiwarada, which I need to continue since i’m back into JJ’s fanclub lol. Yeah not too big on cheating storylines
Oh yeah, that too! lols.

I think this lakorn is long because it tells a whole journey of kadesurang from chubby nerdy bubbly girl into the present time to a mother of 4 children. She was there to witness the whole history of Pra Narai era.

Eg: She needs to wait for Date to come back from French for two years before they are able to get married. There are a lot of time jump. It's a beautiful journey. 19 episodes should be alright for Kade and Date. Lovely how their names are rhyme.:icon12::love:
Did you just said 2 years?! :( so long before they can get marry, :sad6:. Before we can see the bed scene.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
How much are you paying for the 2nd option?

I never struggle with ch3 app! It’s so convenient and free.
I paid $96 for a year subscription, it includes "tv program & live TV". It is $12/month, BUT if you do the 12 months plan than it is $8/month.

I never had an issue on the site. Sometimes, when I have nothing to watch or I'm on waiting mode, I would watch recently ended lakorn in one go on the site, since all the episodes are completed.