[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I saw the rating was posted already but just want to post in detail again hehe

cr.to owner

19.85 is very good for a BKK rating. I wonder if the BKK ratings will reach a 50 at all? Bc that would be impressive to beat KOO-KUM’s single rating of 50 hahahahaha history would then be over! :D

But despite Bella’s current hype, she’s still being grouped with random stars at the Anniversary event. Haha I was expecting her to join Yaya’s camp lol :p

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks for the ratings!

The first column is nation wide
The second is Bangkok or capital city
The third is Urban
The fourth is Rural or country side.

xodxo

If you've paid the subscription to watch on Seesantv then you should watch it on there, they will post up the full episode a couple of minutes after the drama is done airing live. HOWEVER, there are TWO different price for subscriptions.
***First price, is for just watching all current and ended lakorn after it is done airing live (No Live).
***Second price, is for all plus watching the lakorn airing live. (BUT to catch the drama live, you have to convert Thai time to your location time. For example, I believe that BPS airs at 20:00 pm (Military time) and when converting the time, it would be 8:00 am (central time) for me to catch it live. )
***It would depend on which subscription you paid for to stream live.

If you paid for the second price (lakorn episode and live), then to watch it live is simple. All you have to do is click on which channel you want to watch live stream. (All the channel options are located under the search bar on the home page). Then select which server you want to watch, for example you will want to select "USA1" or "USA2"; if you reside in the U.S.A.

I would catch the lakorn live at work, come home later to watch it again with sub.
How much are you paying for the 2nd option?

I never struggle with ch3 app! It’s so convenient and free.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Nah this won't touch Koo Kum or Kob/Num's lakorns. Way different era.

But still way impressive. In just 6 episodes, this lakorn has basically beaten all the 2017 Ch3 lakorns AND Ch7. And it has BKK 19.8 in Ep.6. Nakee didn't get a 20 something till it's last episode.

It's gonna be interesting to see is they can maintain this till the end. I hope Ch3 doesn't get greedy and start trying to stretch this out in creative ways like making the episodes shorter or adding in random long flashbacks.

xodxo

But still way impressive. In just 6 episodes, this lakorn has basically beaten all the 2017 Ch3 lakorns AND Ch7. And it has BKK 19.8 in Ep.6. Nakee didn't get a 20 something till it's last episode.

It's gonna be interesting to see is they can maintain this till the end. I hope Ch3 doesn't get greedy and start trying to stretch this out in creative ways like making the episodes shorter or adding in random long flashbacks.
Yea I didn’t think it would either but considering the rate it’s going at, it might reach an average of 20 or better. That still would be the best ratings since forever bc ch3 has suffered extreme low ratings since SB and JR. 55555

I never really followed Nakee when it aired but what is its average rating? And it’s highest single rating?

But yea, you could only hope to see if any lakorn would ever break history again? Haha :p

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh! So good I didn’t want it to end so soon. The next 7 days will be torture. I seriously can’t get enough of this lakorn & don’t want the episodes to end. Karakade/Kadesura is such a fresh character.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult

The storyline itself is quite long and they already shoot everything. They won't extend it as what Khun Nong said. But they are still editing and I hope the editing team won't mess up.

I don't mind it has more than 15 episodes as long as they are as good as the book..:naughty2:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
19.85 is very good for a BKK rating. I wonder if the BKK ratings will reach a 50 at all? Bc that would be impressive to beat KOO-KUM’s single rating of 50 hahahahaha history would then be over! :D

But despite Bella’s current hype, she’s still being grouped with random stars at the Anniversary event. Haha I was expecting her to join Yaya’s camp lol :p
It is different now i don't think it is possible in this era but just wait and see who know hehe

wahhh really ??? i don't see Bella yet but Pope in the group with Nadech,Mark and Jma right?? so why Bella not with yaya?? :rolleyes:

xodxo

It is different now i don't think it is possible in this era but just wait and see who know hehe

wahhh really ??? i don't see Bella yet but Pope in the group with Nadech,Mark and Jma right?? so why Bella not with yaya?? :rolleyes:
Ya they put Margie with matt, ya, and Kim! Srsly Margie should be out of the picture lol she hasn’t had any good work since I could remember lol and Bella deserves a higher status than her honestly

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Seeing this old period lakorns always makes me want to invest in Thai clothing just because they're beautiful yet so simple. But I look at the mirror and is reminded about how much day I got unfortunately and remembers why I don't want one hahaha

Again, I'm with everyone about his "I won't let you go" statements. It's like now in his gut he knows it's not Karakade so he almost feels okay with "accepting or coming to terms" about his growing feelings towards her.

Like he's being more touchy, the longing looks are more obvious, the smiles.... everything. The look of love and the caring soft look is what Pope is a master.

Anyone else think him and Louis kind of look a like in some odd way? No? Just me..Okay. Lol

But how I feel about Pope is how I feel about Great. They both got this 100% Thai look that makes them all the more charming and handsome among these up and coming younger actors P'ek who are mixed which is not a bad thing either so please don't hate. Lol

I just love their dark tanned skin, their "very Thai" look is rare imo these days in the entertainment industry. But that's what makes me so find of their industry too is the diversity in a sense.

But back on topic, these two roles are probably the 2nd best breakout leading roles got them since their Khun Chai series for me.
So true! I feel the same as you! The way you describe all things are perfect! So good to have someone that have same feeling with!:love:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
FINISHED!!!!!

Oh prah jao. 5 pages to backtrack. . . hmmmmmmmmmmm. Not too much, BUT today I'm not going to. I will wait 'til the full moon to backtrack. Hehehe.

Ok, so I don't know if I love this lakorn too much that I don't see any flaws or this lakorn really doesn't have any flaws. Is this lakorn going tooo slow or is it at the right pace? Are they adding unnecessary scenes or are they all important? How about dialogue, pitch perfect? Cast? I don't know. I don't care. I'm in love. . . and love can make the world go blind.

There was so much content that even though I just finished I can't remember my favorite scene. . . all I remember is "I won't let you go. . . I won't let you go. . ." and I can already foresee :sad6: .

. . . I'm really speechless. I don't know where to start.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
FINISHED!!!!!

Oh prah jao. 5 pages to backtrack. . . hmmmmmmmmmmm. Not too much, BUT today I'm not going to. I will wait 'til the full moon to backtrack. Hehehe.

Ok, so I don't know if I love this lakorn too much that I don't see any flaws or this lakorn really doesn't have any flaws. Is this lakorn going tooo slow or is it at the right pace? Are they adding unnecessary scenes or are they all important? How about dialogue, pitch perfect? Cast? I don't know. I don't care. I'm in love. . . and love can make the world go blind.

There was so much content that even though I just finished I can't remember my favorite scene. . . all I remember is "I won't let you go. . . I won't let you go. . ." and I can already foresee :sad6: .

. . . I'm really speechless. I don't know where to start.
LOLS! I'm in the same boat as you, don't care...if there are flaws, I just don't care at all. Pope and Bella chemistry is just too good that I don't care as long as I get to see them with lots of romantic scene! If it's true with 19th ep, I'm super happy. More Por Date and Kade!

The new OST tell it all! We got ourselves some serious tear jerker scenes coming up. Get your tissue ready guys, it's going to be a rollercoaster ride soon.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
19 episodes is so long im fine if its mainly Karakade and Por Date but dang. Lol i’m wondering if lakorn ratings will start going down to 2-4 again after this

xodxo

19 eps?! Damn that is hella long lol but like stated, hope it can maintain its momentum and ratings cuz if it does ratings will def break the internet lol

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Hmm...not understanding the hype about not having Bella in the same group as Ya, Margie, whoever...if being in the same boat as Ya’s team mean you have a higher status at Ch 3 then yeah, I’m a little disappointed Ch 3 for favoritism. I use to be really into Koo Jin couples but lately I don’t understand the hype anymore. I really hope one day they pair Bella up with Punjan and Pope with Prang because even in this drama there is some type of chemistry between all four of them. This is why this lakorn works so well.

Anyway, again, Pope’s voice got to me when he said I won’t let you go. I think I released a small scream and my grin was so wide my cheeks started aching.