[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
It's almost here!

If like to give a shout out to whoever is subbing this lakorn, if you're in here I'd like to give you a lot if kisses and hugs :icon12: for getting this lakorn stubbed sooo quickly! I have never been able to watch a Thai lakorn worth subs this quickly before. It only happens in Kdramaland, so I am really really really REALLY appreciative of your efficiency!
True true! I totally agree with you, this is the 1st time I can find sub for lakorn that so fast like this, so much happy. Thanks for subteam, can bring love to ours!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol its a clip from that one fan meeting.
Oh. In that case I'll click on it. Hahah

Edit: Omg I just saw it. Pope uay! Don't you know she has Weir? He's much bigger and taller than you. Hahaha. Jk. Jk. That last pull from him when he was all come on, was so sexy.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
It's my reaction waiting for the next episode.
lols, so with you on this!!

What happen? what happen? how can they do that with her and her servants? look at Kade face make me sad, feel that she get hurt too much. Haizzz, my heart is painful
:crybaby2::crybaby2:I know, Kade crying always touches my heart! Look like that old servent girl is hitting her and her maids are crying and trying to protect her. I really am not looking forward to her being beat up.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oh. In that case I'll click on it. Hahah

Edit: Omg I just saw it. Pope uay! Don't you know she has Weir? He's much bigger and taller than you. Hahaha. Jk. Jk. That last pull from him when he was all come on, was so sexy.
Lols! I was actually thinking the samething. Better be careful boy, she got someone already hahahha. I wanted to see Weir reaction to that pulls.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lols! I was actually thinking the samething. Better be careful boy, she got someone already hahahha. I wanted to see Weir reaction to that pulls.
I would understand it if he was in character, but nope this is Pope. Haha. Boy was flirting, look at him blushing. Hahaha.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
This is my first time following a currently airing lakorn - I have been watching lakorn for some time now, though still relatively new. So hooked after the first two weeks!! so I'm here to join the party hehe~

I've been following the Chinese subs on Chinese platforms - and the Chinese netizens are also having a blast with the drama. It's really fun. :D