[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Warning...this is a big spoiler. I got so curious so I skipped everything to see how the ending will look like. My Thai language is not good so it may not be accurate. However, A very happy ending. Read at ur own risk..:naughty2:

Kadesurang and P'Meun will have 2 sons and 2 daughters. The two sons are twins which were named as Reung and Rit. The girls are named as Keaw and Prang.

Prang is just like her mother and is loved by her father. Kaew is her grandma's favorite grand daugther. And the twins are luk rak of kadesurang.

Janward and Meun Reung has 1 daughter named Deun. And look like Malee have 2 children. All of them are Pheun Rak.

As the story progress, Pope, Panjan and Louis got promoted to higher status. So they will not be called Meun or Ork Luang anymore.
I feel like they won't include those scenes because it's too good. Lol.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I feel like they won't include those scenes because it's too good. Lol.
Guess what? I think they will.

I saw some behind the scene clips with the twins. Also see Janward and Reung with a daughter. I think they will follow closely to the book.

There are some important events happen after their marriage. Por Date's dad will pass away after Kade and Date got married. I saw them in white clothes in bts clip. And other politic stuff...

Later she will have twins.

Last edited:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
In the past they called their king Khun lung and now Nai lung

There are two meaning of nai like Khun nai or nai it means boss and nai+name or nai .....use to call a man who are more inferior,friend or less respect the differences depend on the way you speak and intonation....

Muen is Pope status or title something like an official same as Rueng also Muen Ruen

it changed over the time like boran words and modern words some words also changed and some words just created....even the same language especially the speed in Boran the people speak slowly and one by one unlike now

I don't know how long but in Boran most of the girls were illiterate no matter what status you are ... they taught them only about manner,housework.....so her uncle might hear new kade read that's why .....
A lot of the changes started taking place once the non-royal titles such as Muen, Luang, Phra, Phraya, Chao Phraya started going away and the era of the nobility was discontinued especially after WWII. Now the only titles that remain are royal down to Mom Luang and Khun Ying for women of status such as the wife of a general or if the King bestows a title status on someone. Manners of speaking started changing too as the caste system was no longer there and started fading as the older generations went. I always think it’s interesting there are different verbiage used in the royal news versus the regular news. I think that’s why I like watching Boran/period lakorn.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Guess what? I think they will. I saw some behind the scene clips with the twins. Also see Janward and Reung with a daughter.

I think they will follow closely to the book.

Por Date's dad will pass away after Kade and Date got married. I saw them in white clothes in bts clip.

I hope they do have those scenes because the spoilers I listened to on YouTube didn’t have them.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Guess what? I think they will.

I saw some behind the scene clips with the twins. Also see Janward and Reung with a daughter. I think they will follow closely to the book.

There are some important events happen after their marriage. Por Date's dad will pass away after Kade and Date got married. I saw them in white clothes in bts clip. And other politic stuff...

Oh.... lawd! Help me stand up, I'm fainting over here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Karakade is a b*tch. Haha. She started the whole ordeal by stating how they sent a servant to welcome her AND then continued to insult the lady of the house. Not only thay she beats up the servants and curses at them! She feels no remorse. However, before Karakade died she told Kadesurang that she's actually a nice person too, so I wonder if they'll show us little bits of her being regretful of her actions. But then that would destroy her image of an evil lady. Haha.

I wonder if Pope and Bella will do a real kiss. I just want one! Hehe.

Omg yes Panjan and Bella loook so hawt. When they made eyes at each other I'm just like. Why can't he be pra'ek?! Their height difference is also cute. Argh!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Not sure if this was in the novel but read Thai comments in YouTube that Karakade and Kadesurang were twin.
In the ancient time, Kadesurang died as a child, and Karakade died as a child in the modern time.

It made sense when Karakade said she’s suffering and asked Kadesurang to help her after all they........then she disappeared and Pope showed up in the mirror scene.

Is karakade and kadesurang the same person? I meant like soul wise.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
if we watch bts there was a scene that kade gets pregnant then in the beginning song of the lakorn we will see a scene that they are together with some kids to get the prayer water from the monk (look like the ending and two kids looks like twin too...)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Not sure if this was in the novel but read Thai comments in YouTube that Karakade and Kadesurang were twin.
In the ancient time, Kadesurang died as a child, and Karakade died as a child in the modern time.

It made sense when Karakade said she’s suffering and asked Kadesurang to help her after all they........then she disappeared and Pope showed up in the mirror scene.
Ooo that's interesting butt ooo it's a spoiler and I just read it! Haha. I'm speculating they're just reincarnations of each other.

Dearest

恋の予感
I think Karakade is a b*tch. Haha. She started the whole ordeal by stating how they sent a servant to welcome her AND then continued to insult the lady of the house. Not only thay she beats up the servants and curses at them! She feels no remorse. However, before Karakade died she told Kadesurang that she's actually a nice person too, so I wonder if they'll show us little bits of her being regretful of her actions. But then that would destroy her image of an evil lady. Haha.

I wonder if Pope and Bella will do a real kiss. I just want one! Hehe.

Omg yes Panjan and Bella loook so hawt. When they made eyes at each other I'm just like. Why can't he be pra'ek?! Their height difference is also cute. Argh!
Karagade character is odd--doesn't she somewhat have a higher class upbringing? So why would she act so abusive to people unless her own parents demonstrated that to others or made it ok to abuse others which I don't think they would so why would she be so evil. That doesn't really make sense to me considering it's one thing to be spoiled, but it's another level to be cruel. I mean, they should give us some back story as to why she thinks it's acceptable to act abusive. When she beat up Yam and Pin and the mother confronted her about why they were beat up so severely, she simply said that they're her servents and also looking clueless as to why she couldn't hit them (I mean, yeah I understand, she thinks she can hit them cause they're her servants) but obviously, just cause you can doesn't mean you should...and then when the mom asked who's servant is that (she pointed to their servant that Karaage hit). Karagade still looked like she's wondering 'whaaa? I can't hit others?' and walked away from the situation. Of course, she could have felt more like 'damn it, I got caught being evil' too when she got confronted as well and I'm just reading it all too backwards. Not excusing her behavior though. Just makes me wonder what her life was like with her family...did her parents not teach her to be kind? I just don't believe someone can be evil for no reason.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
if we watch bts there was a scene that kade gets pregnant then in the beginning song of the lakorn we will see a scene that they are together with some kids to get the prayer water from the monk (look like the ending and two kids looks like twin too...)
Wow. She's there for that long huh. Haha. I haven't watched any BTS at all to avoid spoilers and to keep my mind focused on the storyline. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Karagade character is odd--doesn't she somewhat have a higher class upbringing? So why would she act so abusive to people unless her own parents demonstrated that to others or made it ok to abuse others which I don't think they would so why would she be so evil. That doesn't really make sense to me considering it's one thing to be spoiled, but it's another level to be cruel. I mean, they should give us some back story as to why she thinks it's acceptable to act abusive. When she beat up Yam and Pin and the mother confronted her about why they were beat up so severely, she simply said that they're her servents and also looking clueless as to why she couldn't hit them (I mean, yeah I understand, she can hit them cause they're like her servants) but when the mom asked who's servant is that (she pointed to their servant that Karaage hit). Karagade still looked like she's wondering 'what? I can't hit others?'
I think it's where she was brought up. Wherever that place is. In Ep4 when Kade said she wanted to go back home, Yam and Pin said why when that place is full of cruel people. So maybe even though her parents may have been good people her environment influenced her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anyone know the duration of this lakorn?

Btw this just crossed my mind. The storyline is similar to China's Scarlett Heart. Has anyone seen it?? The ending was open and it left a hole in my heart. I wonder if this lakorn will follow suit. I've only seen one time traveling lakorn and that's Buang Banjathorn which ended sally. . . so I'm kind of worried guys. Haha. For such a light comedy I'm afraid I won't be able to accept a sad or open ending.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Anyone know the duration of this lakorn?

Btw this just crossed my mind. The storyline is similar to China's Scarlett Heart. Has anyone seen it?? The ending was open and it left a hole in my heart. I wonder if this lakorn will follow suit. I've only seen one time traveling lakorn and that's Buang Banjathorn which ended sally. . . so I'm kind of worried guys. Haha. For such a light comedy I'm afraid I won't be able to accept a sad or open ending.
This was what I was thinking!! I was thinking that it is like the Thai version of Bu Bu Jing Xin. However, I realized that there are other lakorns where the n'ek goes to the past and learn about some history. But for this lakorn, it seems more like Bu Bu Jing Xin, I don't know why though... hahahaha.....

From all of the scenes from Constantine Phaulkon, it seems like they're going to follow the storyline where he is a opportunistic western person and not a righteous person. Am I correct? Or will there be like a backstory on him too?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you referring to the opening credit song? I didn't see the pregnant part - I tried looking :). However, I think the other scene with kids and everything bowing to receive water blessings look like a wedding instead. The white three dots on Karakade's forehead, her hair style, her outfits makes me think it's a wedding.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult

I hope they do have those scenes because the spoilers I listened to on YouTube didn’t have them.
I also listened to audio books on youtube. I think there are lakorn version and book version. So far I listened to the first 4 parts and everything happen exactly the same in lakorn in these 4 episodes except very few scenes that got cut.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Are you referring to the opening credit song? I didn't see the pregnant part - I tried looking :). However, I think the other scene with kids and everything bowing to receive water blessings look like a wedding instead. The white three dots on Karakade's forehead, her hair style, her outfits makes me think it's a wedding.
I found the clip that Bella has the baby bump. But not the clip that has the actual kids.

Dearest

恋の予感
I think it's where she was brought up. Wherever that place is. In Ep4 when Kade said she wanted to go back home, Yam and Pin said why when that place is full of cruel people. So maybe even though her parents may have been good people her environment influenced her.
Or are they cruel to Karagade because she was cruel to them??

Just my speculations...I'm so hung on her backstory. Still don't like her, but wouldn't hurt for them to give us some reasons why she's like that in the first place. Without a solid backstory, she's literally just being evil to further the plot, which is a little ughhhhh to me. Then again, in reality, there's just some really rotten people out there.

Gosh, the mom's voice though. So annoying when she says "MAE KARAGADE" all the time. Is she supposed to come off as b*chy? Is it just the actress who's portraying the mom as a b*tch? Or is that how the mom's character is? Shouldn't she come off as more stern and reserved rather than b*tchy all the time with Kade?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Like all previous episodes, my emotions were up and down. So is anyone here going to comment about Karakade's ability to cast a spell on herself so that noone can see her? This lakorn is starting to take a different turn then what I had orginally thought it was about (based on 3 previous episodes). There's still many characters in the opening credits that we have not been introduced to yet and I am wondering if there will be future episodes that will have more than I care to see political stuffs.

Last edited: