[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Dearest

恋の予感
Ahh no they changed the drunk spying stuff from the book. Why why Broadcast? It was laid out so perfectly and made sense. The lakorn didn't even give a reason why Kade followed P'Muen in the first place. And then instead of fighting when they got home, they had a nice little bonding moment about political strategy. Grrr.

But ok the jeaolous scenes were good. P'Muen rocking the boat and not allowing Rueng to come back to their house was funny. And next week we get "You can't think about other guys! You can only think about your intended." Oh so now you claim Kade as your intended P'Muen? Lol.
Ugh, I was wondering why she kept following him around cause that made no sense. Sad that they didnt make the connections with him being a fake drunk and her catching on. But maybe they'll reveal it later??? I would have liked for him to appreciate Kade though cause all they do is criticize her.

P'Pin and P'Yam though hahahaha I love them! My favorite scene was when they asked Joi where Khun P was and he wouldnt take them so they responded "Will you go nicely or go in tears, Joi?" haha Kade has influenced her servants.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The lakorn ratings has sky rocketed.. wahooo ... go bella :cheer::cheer:ch3 ratings was so bad last year, only at epi 4 and nation wide is already 8.2. I am sure this lakorn will hit the double digits . :cheer:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Today’s episode was so funny hahah. I love jealous Khun Date!! Ahhh how Reung looks at Karaked! Sooo cute. I want Bella and Punjan to pair one day.

Gosh the two servants are so ratchet hahaha I love them! They were gonna fight Prik for Karaked hahah. They’re so down! The two actresses that play them are PERFECT. They deserve some type award or recognition!

Hell yes to the ratings! It’s gonna soar! Hopefully it doesn’t drag or start getting repetitive. I fear such a good lakorn like this will end up going downhill if it’s not executed properly. High hopes though!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ahh no they changed the drunk spying stuff from the book. Why why Broadcast? It was laid out so perfectly and made sense. The lakorn didn't even give a reason why Kade followed P'Muen in the first place. And then instead of fighting when they got home, they had a nice little bonding moment about political strategy. Grrr.

But ok the jeaolous scenes were good. P'Muen rocking the boat and not allowing Rueng to come back to their house was funny. And next week we get "You can't think about other guys! You can only think about your intended." Oh so now you claim Kade as your intended P'Muen? Lol.
I know! I was so confused as to why she followed him. And drunk spy scene??? Wha....??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Today's episode was soo good that it went by like pshsh. Haha. I can't wait for next week. The preview also looks very promising. Kade giving CPR ??!!! Will they give it to us!!!!

I've just noticed that Pope does not have much dialogue in here. He mostly stands and poses and holds that stern face. Haha. But why do I get butterflies when he does that. . .

I can't pinpoint my favorite part of today's episode at all. . . . I think I'll have to say the part Kade enters the training grounds and meets Reung is one of my favorites!! Oh gosh that not-an-intro-but-should've-been -the-intro-for-Reung had my eyes googling. Panjan and his royal hotness. Mmm. My heart melted. I actually thought we were gonna see Por Date fighting too, but he seems to be more of the strategist than the fighter. Haha.

Ok I love Susie and I love Louis. But they're kind of boring. Hahah. When their scene came up, I was like. Hurry get out of the way! Hahah.

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Bella is doing everything for this lakorn. I mean she is so rai as karakade and so cute /naughty but respectiful as kadesurang. Top class acting from her. Even her expressions match with her inner thoughts.

At first I thought Bella is gonna overshadow Pope but nope. His WTF look, jealousy and secret smile made me adore Khun Meun a lot. Plus his Ayuthya rap...lmao

And as u all feel, the two servants do wonder for this lakorn too. Look like Thailand also adore Joi and them along with Khun Meun's dad.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I just finished catching up with the episodes and I'm in love! It's so funny and I felt so bad for Karakade when she died. Having been hated by P' Meun all this time, I understand how she feels when P' Meun gives some other girl more attention than his own koo mun. I agree that what she did was a bit too much, but P' Meun should know that it's because of him that this happened. I also think that if at the beginning, P' Meun and his parents went out themselves to greet her, Karakade might not have been this mean to everyone. She was offended that she was only greeted by a maid on her first day there. Right now, I also really despise Junward for flirting with P' Meun even though she knew he has a koo mun already. That's why I was so satisfied when Kaed argued with P' Meun about the ladies of Ayuthaya that like to flirt with men. Can't wait for the next episodes to come.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Today’s episode was so funny hahah. I love jealous Khun Date!! Ahhh how Reung looks at Karaked! Sooo cute. I want Bella and Punjan to pair one day.!
Yes Bella and Punjan. I honestly thought I was going to be chanting Bella and Punjan the entire lakorn cause I love Punjan but Pope is holding his own to my surprise. I'm digging Kade/P'Meun. So Bella and Punjan need a lakorn of their own.

I like the little touches they put in here. Like all the 2 maids reactions. Or something like when Kade finally took P'Meun's hand to get out of the boat but then she kinda yanked him back to make him lose his balance lol.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
She has very few scenes in the 4 episodes so far. So you’re not missing much of her. I don’t know this Prang actress but she can differently give out a good r’ai look.
Fun fact- bella and prang actually were in a lakorn where the two were (unsuprisingly) rivals in love before they were rivals inlove again in this lakorn. It was in the lakorn phope ruk with mark prin

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
And then the best part was she paused to wave at her 2 maids to come with her. :risas3: I'm not gonna lie, I tried to see if I could do it and I couldn't get as low in the squat as her and be able to walk in that position.

I haven't watched Ep.5 yet but I saw the previews for next week and ahhh it's all my favorite parts from the book. But I notice they're starting to change stuff from the book. Going by the clips on IG it looks like they didn't follow the drunk spying stuff?

Where's the squatting?

lani

sarNie Hatchling
No wayyyyyyy! Really????
They have been living together for years just don't officially get married yet hehe

i remember Sean had to film love scene with her in Nang Barp then he interviewed that he felt shy cos he has known Louis for years and he is like his older brother so he felt like he film love scene with his own older sister :facepalm:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Warning...this is a big spoiler. I got so curious so I skipped everything to see how the ending will look like. My Thai language is not good so it may not be accurate. However, A very happy ending. Read at ur own risk..:naughty2:

Kadesurang and P'Meun will have 2 sons and 2 daughters. The two sons are twins which were named as Reung and Rit. The girls are named as Keaw and Prang.

Prang is just like her mother and is loved by her father. Kaew is her grandma's favorite grand daugther. And the twins are luk rak of kadesurang.

Janward and Meun Reung has 1 daughter named Deun. And look like Malee have 2 children. All of them are Pheun Rak.

As the story progress, Pope, Panjan and Louis got promoted to higher status. So they will not be called Meun or Ork Luang anymore.

Dearest

恋の予感
Warning...this is a big spoiler. I got so curious so I skipped everything to see how the ending will look like. My Thai language is not good so it may not be accurate. However, A very happy ending. Read at ur own risk..:naughty2:

Kadesurang and P'Meun will have 2 sons and 2 daughters. The two sons are twins which were named as Reung and Rit. The girls are named as Keaw and Prang.

Prang is just like her mother and is loved by her father. Kaew is her grandma's favorite grand daugther. And the twins are luk rak of kadesurang.

Janward and Meun Reung has 1 daughter named Deun. And look like Malee have 2 children. All of them are Pheun Rak.

As the story progress, Pope, Panjan and Louis got promoted to higher status. So they will not be called Meun or Ork Luang anymore.
So cute!! Can't wait!!

Last edited: