[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol—- you guys I need inspiration to watch this LOL even Yaya is tuning in LOL

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
She has very few scenes in the 4 episodes so far. So you’re not missing much of her. I don’t know this Prang actress but she can differently give out a good r’ai look.
Hm maybe that’s why I’m not watching as much lol hahahahha ahahah

She looks so cute here! Lol! Love the caption; when a gay queen smiles/flirts with you vs when a guy smiles/flirts with you! 555555
3351A1BC-3383-4A75-8E1F-0E4C4BD8FCAF.jpeg

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Bella is doing an amazing job. I loved the part where she was talking to the Aunt and instead on kneeling on her knees to excuse herself, she started sqaut walking. I was laughing so hard.
And then the best part was she paused to wave at her 2 maids to come with her. :risas3: I'm not gonna lie, I tried to see if I could do it and I couldn't get as low in the squat as her and be able to walk in that position.

I haven't watched Ep.5 yet but I saw the previews for next week and ahhh it's all my favorite parts from the book. But I notice they're starting to change stuff from the book. Going by the clips on IG it looks like they didn't follow the drunk spying stuff?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OMG can't wait for next episode, finally Muen is showing jealousy over Kade. I just melt when Muen smile looking at Kade

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I think it has been said in previous threads of her being “Ying”, but going to disagree with you on this. Her first mistake was her attitude the minute she walked in that door. I don’t know much about Thai culture and especially during the Boran period, but pretty sure a woman status was not held at the same level as a man. True, she’s a guest but expecting them to personally greet her is not going to happen. You can tell the way she talked to that servant that she was not a good person. Her second mistake was insulting her future MIL. Even the father who seem to be a level-headed man was stunned at her greeting to her future MIL. Then all probably went downhill after that. If one watches current lakorns or shows, certain words that were used by the mom and Karakade during those Boran time are still considered disrespectful. It’s so cringe -worthy to listen to the way they speak to each other and I am not sure if all Boran people talked like this or just this part of the country back during those days.
Isn’t Karakade the daughter of the late Chao Mueng of Phitsanulok Song Kwae? So I’m pretty sure she was probably spoiled before going there which would explain her attitude towards others just like in other Boran lakorn of spoiled high borns.

Their confusion in the current Kade’s mannerisms and lapse in speech is funny.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
What’s the difference between Nai and Khun? Why is everyone confused when Belle calls the king Nai instead of Khun?

And what does Meun mean? Is that Pope’s name?

And in what time period did the speech or way of speaking change? Why don’t people nowadays speak like Back then anymore? Or is it something that changed over time?

And how long ago did the bad belle come live with them? How come there are things they don’t know about her? Like in today’s episode the da was like “come read to me. I heard you can read.” So I’m assuming she only came tonlive with them recently?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nai is more improper...khun is more proper

Muen is popes name

Just because you're rice/title and spoiled is not an excuse to be vile to people. That is a dictatorship. They are suppose to be brought up in a certain type of way. In sai lo hit you'll hear/see the granny teach nk what it's like to be a proper "lady". But regardless evil kade is gone...fin

Prang character is rich....her character will display what they want in a Boran girl. Strict mannerisms and all the girly duties crap

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ahh no they changed the drunk spying stuff from the book. Why why Broadcast? It was laid out so perfectly and made sense. The lakorn didn't even give a reason why Kade followed P'Muen in the first place. And then instead of fighting when they got home, they had a nice little bonding moment about political strategy. Grrr.

But ok the jeaolous scenes were good. P'Muen rocking the boat and not allowing Rueng to come back to their house was funny. And next week we get "You can't think about other guys! You can only think about your intended." Oh so now you claim Kade as your intended P'Muen? Lol.

Madam_AV

sarNie Egg
Nai is more improper...khun is more proper

Muen is popes name

Just because you're rice/title and spoiled is not an excuse to be vile to people. That is a dictatorship. They are suppose to be brought up in a certain type of way. In sai lo hit you'll hear/see the granny teach nk what it's like to be a proper "lady". But regardless evil kade is gone...fin

Prang character is rich....her character will display what they want in a Boran girl. Strict mannerisms and all the girly duties crap
Muen isn’t his name. It’s a status.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I find myself laughing and crying tears at the same time. This lakorn has a good start so far, it keeps me wanting more.. I should have waited for it to end.

Bella is doing an amazing job. I loved the part where she was talking to the Aunt and instead on kneeling on her knees to excuse herself, she started squat walking. I was laughing so hard.

I also started crying when she was thinking about her mom and grandma. And towards the end where everyone was bigger to her. The comments she said to herself was hilarious, but I couldn't help but feel sad for her too.

I hope there's no disappointment, because I am enjoying this emotional roller coaster.

LOL the squat walking had me cracking up and especially the part when she made Yam the thong :risas3: so funny..

& when she started thinking of her mom and grandma.. I started crying like a baby too..

Oh, I just love Bella!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
If I remember correctly, in Tawee Pope, it was explain that during that time they did not have last name or family name, except royal title name attach to their name. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, cause I am not Thai. But I've watched enough Lakorn to understand and not fluent.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I doubt there's an english translation. I've never seen an english translation for any Thai book. It usually has to be done by a fan.

I think my favorite scene this episode is the boat scene on their way to the temple when P'Muen got mad that Kade couldn't remember the temple he was ordained at. And the dad is sitting in the back smirking at his son.

I don't like the mom being so mean. She's meaner to Kade than the real Karakade and seriously the only complaints they have against Kade now is her lack of manners. Like that's a worse crime than hitting servants. Or maybe she was just scared of getting hit too back in the day lol.
Right, I feel like maybe she dares to be meaner to Kade because she's not evil like the past (Karakade). Like you said, if it was the same Karakade she probably wouldn't be as mean coz Karakade would yell back & prob beat her up lol but then I can kinda see the mom "opening" up to Kade a little bit.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
What’s the difference between Nai and Khun? Why is everyone confused when Belle calls the king Nai instead of Khun?

And what does Meun mean? Is that Pope’s name?

And in what time period did the speech or way of speaking change? Why don’t people nowadays speak like Back then anymore? Or is it something that changed over time?

And how long ago did the bad belle come live with them? How come there are things they don’t know about her? Like in today’s episode the da was like “come read to me. I heard you can read.” So I’m assuming she only came tonlive with them recently?
In the past they called their king Khun lung and now Nai lung

There are two meaning of nai like Khun nai or nai it means boss and nai+name or nai .....use to call a man who are more inferior,friend or less respect the differences depend on the way you speak and intonation....

Muen is Pope status or title something like an official same as Rueng also Muen Ruen

it changed over the time like boran words and modern words some words also changed and some words just created....even the same language especially the speed in Boran the people speak slowly and one by one unlike now

I don't know how long but in Boran most of the girls were illiterate no matter what status you are ... they taught them only about manner,housework.....so her uncle might hear new kade read that's why .....

HNA0

☀️
Could someone tell me if someone saw the same thing as me.
That Reung knows or remember kadesaurng in the modern world. I thought it was Rueng who had the flashback of kadesaurng and Rueng in the modern world.

NVM, it was her flashback of the Rueng she knew.
I was wondering the same thing too. At first I thought it was Kade who had the flashback, but then after the flashback, it looked like Rueng was the one having the flashback. Does anyone reading the book know about this part? Or what it mean?