[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I find myself laughing and crying tears at the same time. This lakorn has a good start so far, it keeps me wanting more.. I should have waited for it to end.

Bella is doing an amazing job. I loved the part where she was talking to the Aunt and instead on kneeling on her knees to excuse herself, she started squat walking. I was laughing so hard.

I also started crying when she was thinking about her mom and grandma. And towards the end where everyone was bigger to her. The comments she said to herself was hilarious, but I couldn't help but feel sad for her too.

I hope there's no disappointment, because I am enjoying this emotional roller coaster.

Last edited:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
omg the preview for ep 5 looks so good .....i hope tomorrow is Wednesday lol

off topic : one of this lakorn's commercial is yaya pair up with Ken T so i hope they can have at least one lakorn together before it is too late :(

HNA0

☀️
This is officially my fav lakorn right now...just so freaking hilarious...especially when she gave those panties to her maids...one was scandalous and one was...pretty much a blanket...hahahaha! Jk.

Also, Bella and her freaking tears!! Ugh! Emotional roller coaster here!! Luv her!
Lol that scene with the underwears was hilarious.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Could someone tell me if someone saw the same thing as me.
That Reung knows or remember kadesaurng in the modern world. I thought it was Rueng who had the flashback of kadesaurng and Rueng in the modern world.

NVM, it was her flashback of the Rueng she knew.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel bad but I understand them. These things takes take time. They don't know if she's tricking them...rem. she just cause a person to die..."kade" .. they don't know it's a new soul

Remind me of eternal love...but nk shared body..2 soul 1 body...

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah Louis and Noon Ramida (Yam) has been dating for years. I was watching one of the behind the scenes thing and they mentioned it and that the cast was teasing them when Louis had scenes with Susie.

Yeah. The mom seems more evil to me. Maybe it's the actress. They should've cast a more gentler actress like Duangjai Hataikarn! Who can express detest in a gentle manner. Oh she is my favorite mama.

I also love the parts he defends her in this episode. He's falling!
Ohhhh yeah Duangjai is the classic portrait of a gentle boran woman. She'd be perfect. I was thinking Mam Jintara at first. Mew is a great actress but err she is the original Plerng Pranang lol.

I don’t know if others feel like I do, but hearing the history lessons throughout the 3 episodes about the events and people make me curious to read more about the battles and historical events during the Ayutthaya period.
Yeah I like the little history lessons too. Usually historical movies are pure drama and war stuff but I like that this one is giving bits at a time like going on a tour at a museum and it focuses more on politics than the war stuff. Also Kade is so excited that she kinda pulls you along.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I will have to disagreed. I know Kade was not right to do what she did but the moment she came to their house they done nothing but insulted her. Like not wanting to greet her personally? I mean she is a lady and her father is praek's father friend. Not to mention she is his betrothed yet he didnt even say hi to her or acknowledge her. Prang's character is not helping either because knowing he is already engaged she openingly flirts with him in front of her and that is just looking for trouble. I mean for a good girl she is either naive or just doesn't care as long she get praek.

So if you think about it from Kade POV, she's an orphan who is engaged to a man who doesnt care about her existence because he's already in loved with someone else. His mother the same too, treated her like a nang rai to begin with but treated another girl with the highest repect.

Kade is an orpahn who grew up not knowing much loves since her parents died and very self conscious. She doesnt have anyone to direct her in the right direction and therefor does whatever she wanted. Then coming to praek's house and being iqnored is definitely not going to sit well with her a course. I think that whike most problem cant be help at least the killing wouldnt have gotten to that point if she wasnt treated that way to begin with. Just my two cents

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^^ I find Prang's character to be a two-face. Like.... she acts like the traditional girl and all, but in the inside, she wants her way. I agree that Kade was treated bad, but I think killing was the wrong choice for her to do.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I will have to disagreed. I know Kade was not right to do what she did but the moment she came to their house they done nothing but insulted her.
I think I can see from their perspective though that she’s still karakade, the old self, the old evil woman who has murdered and abused many others at the house/village. The problem is I don’t think they knew/realized she has been reincarnated with a different soul. I have only seen up to ep1 lol ahahaha so anything after, I have not. But since day 1 when she came back from her deathbed, they hated her bc she was an evil woman from the past.

I don’t know if she has told them she’s been reincarnated in the episodes after but if she did, they would have understood her better, but then the Lakorn wouldn’t have any more amusement to tease viewers so if Kade hasn’t revealed that yet, it must be for the purpose of the script.

~~

But everyone else around should have open up their eye and notice the new and different Kade too, not just assume she’s still the evil woman. Bc if she’s no longer evil/abusive, people should have notice the change/difference in her as a new person unless everyone is just so blind to pure hatred lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
^^^ I find Prang's character to be a two-face. Like.... she acts like the traditional girl and all, but in the inside, she wants her way.
LOL is she??? 555 she posted on her IG, you can scold me, just not too abusively LOL

Ahhh I should watch for her but idk— hard to grasp my attention atm lol I’m enjoying reviews lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I will have to disagreed. I know Kade was not right to do what she did but the moment she came to their house they done nothing but insulted her. Like not wanting to greet her personally? I mean she is a lady and her father is praek's father friend. Not to mention she is his betrothed yet he didnt even say hi to her or acknowledge her. Prang's character is not helping either because knowing he is already engaged she openingly flirts with him in front of her and that is just looking for trouble. I mean for a good girl she is either naive or just doesn't care as long she get praek.

So if you think about it from Kade POV, she's an orphan who is engaged to a man who doesnt care about her existence because he's already in loved with someone else. His mother the same too, treated her like a nang rai to begin with but treated another girl with the highest repect.

Kade is an orpahn who grew up not knowing much loves since her parents died and very self conscious. She doesnt have anyone to direct her in the right direction and therefor does whatever she wanted. Then coming to praek's house and being iqnored is definitely not going to sit well with her a course. I think that whike most problem cant be help at least the killing wouldnt have gotten to that point if she wasnt treated that way to begin with. Just my two cents
I think it has been said in previous threads of her being “Ying”, but going to disagree with you on this. Her first mistake was her attitude the minute she walked in that door. I don’t know much about Thai culture and especially during the Boran period, but pretty sure a woman status was not held at the same level as a man. True, she’s a guest but expecting them to personally greet her is not going to happen. You can tell the way she talked to that servant that she was not a good person. Her second mistake was insulting her future MIL. Even the father who seem to be a level-headed man was stunned at her greeting to her future MIL. Then all probably went downhill after that. If one watches current lakorns or shows, certain words that were used by the mom and Karakade during those Boran time are still considered disrespectful. It’s so cringe -worthy to listen to the way they speak to each other and I am not sure if all Boran people talked like this or just this part of the country back during those days.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Pra'ek and his mom didn't have the nicest or warmest welcome to karakade, but anyone who kills other people is evil in my book. Plus, karakade is verbally and physically abusive.

I also don't like Janward. She openly flirts her googly eyes with pra'ek.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL is she??? 555 she posted on her IG, you can scold me, just not too abusively LOL

Ahhh I should watch for her but idk— hard to grasp my attention atm lol I’m enjoying reviews lol
She has very few scenes in the 4 episodes so far. So you’re not missing much of her. I don’t know this Prang actress but she can differently give out a good r’ai look.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think it has been said in previous threads of her being “Ying”, but going to disagree with you on this. Her first mistake was her attitude the minute she walked in that door. I don’t know much about Thai culture and especially during the Boran period, but pretty sure a woman status was not held at the same level as a man. True, she’s a guest but expecting them to personally greet her is not going to happen. You can tell the way she talked to that servant that she was not a good person. Her second mistake was insulting her future MIL. Even the father who seem to be a level-headed man was stunned at her greeting to her future MIL. Then all probably went downhill after that. If one watches current lakorns or shows, certain words that were used by the mom and Karakade during those Boran time are still considered disrespectful. It’s so cringe -worthy to listen to the way they speak to each other and I am not sure if all Boran people talked like this or just this part of the country back during those days.
I concur. . there is rules/proper way they do things during that time...rem. it's a BORAN period

Like the new Kade... she defends herself but is pretty respectful to all....