[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lani

sarNie Hatchling
How long does it take for CH3 to upload the full episodes on Youtube? Will they do that tomorrow?
I remember last time i checked in the morning when i get up this drama already upload like hours ago so it means they uploaded after midnight hehe :facepalm:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pk too prideful was my least fav part...love his mom...but in general it was good enough for me...(parawida)

Hopefully i can hold out..n watch both on thurs.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Omg P'Muen's reactions to Kade. Pope's faces at her are killing me. :risas3: His WTF looks are the best.

And Kade is hilarious. I can't believe she made a red thong for Yam. I can't stop laughing or smiling.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love how the dad is so supportive of Kade.

What is that montra thing that Date and his dad performed? Why is everyone whispering about it at Pueng’s family’s event?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I love how the dad is so supportive of Kade.

What is that montra thing that Date and his dad performed? Why is everyone whispering about it at Pueng’s family’s event?
I love the dad too. A'Ning is great. The "Mon Kritsana-karee" or however you spell it, is a family spell that I think kind of brings about karma? I don't quite fully understand it either but basically the spell was that whoever did bad will get the same returned to them. So they made it so that if Karaked killed Daeng, that she would die too. Since she survived it should prove her innocence.

Everyone was whispering about the boat accident cause they all think she was responsible.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
543 years after Buddha went to Nirvana, we started counting Buddhist calendar.

We started counting Chirstian calendar right after Christ was born. It's been 2018 years since then.

Because the Buddha era started first. 543 years ealier than Christian era. 543+2018= 2561. So this year is 2561...

I'm familiar to this since i'm Khmer. But other countries like Myanmar also familiar with it. Got from wiki. This is how we call Buddist year.

Thai: พุทธศักราช; (phutthasakkarat);

Khmer: ពុទ្ធសករាជ; (Puth Sakarach)

Pali: Sāsanā Sakaraj

Burmese: သာသနာ သက္ကရာဇ်;

EDIT:....I just updated this info. It's been so long since I learnt it back in my high school day.
Thanks so much! This was very helpful. Learning something new everyday. Lol

Thanks so much to everyone else's response. I really appreciate it! ❤❤

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I also want to add that (correct me if I'm wrong) but, having black teeth, back then, many thai's believe that black teeth were beautiful and white teeth is ugly or undesirable hence, having black teeth is a good thing. You can see in the drama when kadesurang commented on one of her slave, she commented that her black teeth were very beautiful.
Yes! That exact scene was what made me question why people back then had black teeth. According to the subs, when the slave said karakade would look better with black teeth, I didn't know if she was serious or if she was being sarcastic. Lol