[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I can’t wait for episode 2! Wanna get off work early to watch lolol. Episode 1 flew by so fast cause it was so good haha. My sister and I were laughing our butts off when she was eating too haha.

No I love evil Karaked too! Haha she’s evil but like she makes it so fun to watch lmao.

Mikii

sarNie Egg
I like the 1st episode so much . It's like Bella woman show. She did great . I like both characters. The scene Karakerd was dying was especially good. It's like she stopped breathing instead of holding her breath .
And I like the chemistry between Bella and Punjan. I want to see their own story,own lakorn.
Hope there will be jealous scene of P'ek when he sees Kedsura and Rerng? together.
Can't wait to watch episode 2

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I like evil Karaked too. It's her shamelessness. She just gives no crap about anyone or anything but marrying P'Muen. And yeah Bella is good playing evil. She's good at emoting with her eyes and her eyes can go really mean and cold. She even changes her voice between Karaked, Kaedsurang, and Kaedsurang in Karaked's body. I'm looking forward to her prostitute role in Krong Karm too. She's not evil there but she is rai and raeng in a different way.

I want to see the yoga scene from next week's preview. Should be a hoot.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
You dont need an account.

Try googling SDJK fan sub on google and click the link to their homepage. Scroll down to see the video link.

Let me know if it works.
Thank you. I’ll try and will let you know if it doesn’t work.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
So why is fat bella in evil karakade already jealous and mean/evil if she never knew the old body when she had just got switched into it? Is anyone else confused?

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
Loved it! Bella is good in here, but I wish for another P'ek. He is a bit awkward.... I enjoy Bella in Wiman Mekala and I think I'll enjoy this lakorn too

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Loved it! Bella is good in here, but I wish for another P'ek. He is a bit awkward.... I enjoy Bella in Wiman Mekala and I think I'll enjoy this lakorn too
I agree! I am so excited to watch this and am starting tonight. I guess I can overlook Pop cause I have no choice since he's pra'ek here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've only seen Pope in that lakorn with Yadech and I didn't really like him. Haha. But I think he looks ok with Bella so I shall wath it. Plus!! I just learned that this lakorn has all the pra'eks I lurv! Punjan, Got and Louis! Although they aren't lead IDC I just wanna see them. Haha.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So why is fat bella in evil karakade already jealous and mean/evil if she never knew the old body when she had just got switched into it? Is anyone else confused?
Those are Flashback of reason why they don't like her

Bella is hilarious! I love it so far....

Pope confused look is lol...they are all like WTF

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I officially fall for this drama LOL i can't wait for the next ep ..... i even watch it both first on TV then YT and will watch more :facepalm::p thanks god my tv has ch3 and 7 :cheer: plus this is the first drama that i watch all parts not skip or fast forward :love::love:

Rating for the first 2 eps 3.4 , 4.8

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I officially fall for this drama LOL i can't wait for the next ep ..... i even watch it both first on TV then YT and will watch more :facepalm::p thanks god my tv has ch3 and 7 :cheer: plus this is the first drama that i watch all parts not skip or fast forward :love::love:

Rating for the first 2 eps 3.4 , 4.8
Haha. I was gonna say seems like Ch3 feels good about the ratings. On their YouTube channel they posted a Bangkok rating of 7.5 while a nationwide rating if 4.8. Can't wait to watch! I'm not sure if I wanna just watch it now or wait for someone to sub. Grr.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
That's a pretty big increase from ep.1. I didn't think it was gonna increase since it's up against Mask Singer and Ruen Benjapit. And Ch7's action lakorn. But this almost tied Ch7, which got a 4.9.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I’ve seen the first part of episode 1 and I must say it’s entertaining so far. I agree with everyone, Bella is doing an awesome job portraying her three character. She’s quite versatile. I like when she’s raeng but she’s also good playing the soft and goofy role too. As for pope, he’s not bad but there’s nothing interesting about him lol he’s not good nor is he bad.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
B85FC5AF-FB39-493E-BAFE-D890D1A110FB.jpeg They got a high rating for this, good for the channel. I find this pic funny with their high rating w Bella doing the thumbs up
Cr: ch3thailand IG

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I totally understand how her spirit in old Karakade's body felt when she was visiting all those historical sites, when she's an archaeology or history student, right? I didn't quite catch that part in episode 1. I would be excited as hell to rofl. I like Pope, but sometimes I have a hard time buying him as an aggressively mean character lol.