[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

D~D

sarNie Adult
Off Topic but.....

hey look, thai dolls... Adorable !!!!:love::love::love:

thai doll.jpg

i :icon12: looking at all types of dolls and look what I came upon.... more dolls. :)

mix dolls.jpg

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this. I never finished the book cause it was so hard to read and understand the old language but what I read was pretty good and funny. I was looking through some of the pictures and I think they did keep the poetry battle scene in. It's the picture where Prang, PJ, Pope and Bella were all sitting together and Bella had a writing board with her.

Reactions: D~D

D~D

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this. I never finished the book cause it was so hard to read and understand the old language but what I read was pretty good and funny. I was looking through some of the pictures and I think they did keep the poetry battle scene in. It's the picture where Prang, PJ, Pope and Bella were all sitting together and Bella had a writing board with her.
I sure would LOVE to read some spoiler but since you didn't finish it, it's alright..I totally get what you mean when you say you couldn't finish reading -due to the reading in its old language. I tried reading the American book "Room", by Emma Donoghue and couldn't finish it because the reading was a lot like reading and speaking in a child perspective.

I know that Bella already had 2 lakorn that aired this year but do you think that by any chance this lakorn might air this year as well?

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well I did flip to the last 5 pages so here's a small spoiler that I hope the lakorn keeps

Kaedsurang/Muen have twins at the end and the labor scene is pretty funny cause she has to do it the old fashioned way and she wants drugs or something.

I don't think this will air this year. I'm not sure how far they are in filming. I haven't seen any BTS pictures of Susie/Louis' character and I hadn't seen them in the book yet either. So by the book's account, they're only like 1/4 of the way into the story. But maybe they film out of order a lot so who knows.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Well I did flip to the last 5 pages so here's a small spoiler that I hope the lakorn keeps

Kaedsurang/Muen have twins at the end and the labor scene is pretty funny cause she has to do it the old fashioned way and she wants drugs or something.

I don't think this will air this year. I'm not sure how far they are in filming. I haven't seen any BTS pictures of Susie/Louis' character and I hadn't seen them in the book yet either. So by the book's account, they're only like 1/4 of the way into the story. But maybe they film out of order a lot so who knows.
awe, sweet and funny. Lol !!! thank you !

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
Fangirling~ I can't wait to see PJ and Prang pair up. I love Pope, but I can't contain the fan girl inside me for PJ.