[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pooe looking very dapper
. . . and like is he really still doing events?

You guys sure got some kind of destiny alright - the meet you in lakorn threads destiny hehe

Thanks @phatman for that honesty. I'm always fooled by good packaging especially labels on fruit bottles. Wohh I've already got more than 10 on my list of "to watchs" so this deletion helps.

One of the best things having Rheung ordained for her is to go back in time to introduce toilet paper.
Yes. It's buppesanniwas! Haha.

Lol...her dashing to the restroom was tooo cute and funny! I love that gif.
It's funny how I didn't notice the actual scene while watching it. I only saw the gif so I went back to watch it. Hahaha.

Hahahahaha I love all you girls here, too much good vibes

*calling lawyer* *lawyer not answering* :mad: Lol

Yes
I was there too complaining about how they made the gf so innocent and pitiful :rolleyes:

I was already thinking that when we were first watching cus she didn't have toilet paper :risas3:
Tell me about it. I felt so bad for her!

I wonder if they filmed any toilet paper invention scenes? Haha. Not necessarily toilet paper, but some type of cloth. Haha.

Pope had a knee surgery so he couldn’t take that role and it went to Louis.
Awe. He would've looked soo fine in a uniform! But not a fan of Yam so it's cool. Haha .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
A whole lot of added scenes today. I don't know if I should be mad at Ch3 for keeping all those scenes from us the first time or happy that I get to see them without waiting for the DVD. Every scene has more layers because of the added extension, the editing is also much better in these episodes. Makes sense now why we got bothered by abrupt scene shifts in the original airing....we were getting half scenes. Instead of those stupid special episodes they could have just increased the episode count if they had this much more content filmed....Just goes to show how much Ch3 underestimated this show.
I know. We could've missed these scenes altogether. Except this lakorn was destined to be successful hence we got to see them! Haha. They played themselves now they got more work to do to please us. Sort of.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, they thought that this show is a flop. But the ratings and the feedbacks prove otherwise. The pranang from dark horses to famous suptar.
Yes it was obvious from how little they promoted this show before airing. But once it aired and turned the whole country upside down..they promoted it like anything. If you've watched as many shows for as many years you will understand how channels treat their big budget shows from the production stage....how much care they take in filming, editing, music,etc and by the time it airs the whole package is so polished you can see its shine in every scene from the start. BPS direction, music casting, everything else was top notch, without fault....the credit for that I'll give to the PH.. except for the editing. The editing of this show was the biggest clue to me of how little ch3 saw its worth. The scenes literally felt hacked off to me sometimes....with no opening and closure. Since usually its the channel who does the editing, I hope I'm not wrong and the editors were from ch3 as I believe and not from Broadcast. I don't think Broadcast would treat their baby this shabby....no production house would....

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
What happened?
lol nothing.....I forgot Date, the jerk in the beginning after the swoony Date came.
I know. We could've missed these scenes altogether. Except this lakorn was destined to be successful hence we got to see them! Haha. They played themselves now they got more work to do to please us. Sort of.
Yes exactly...now they need to go above and beyond for us viewers.....coz its us who saw this show as a gem it is.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Por Date is pissing me off all over again....the big jerk:mad:
Hahaha. I find it funny how we all hated him in the beginning and then by the end no one can touch him. Haha.

Yes it was obvious from how little they promoted this show before airing. But once it aired and turned the whole country upside down..they promoted it like anything. If you've watched as many shows for as many years you will understand how channels treat their big budget shows from the production stage....how much care they take in filming, editing, music,etc and by the time it airs the whole package is so polished you can see its shine in every scene from the start. BPS direction, music casting, everything else was top notch, without fault....the credit for that I'll give to the PH.. except for the editing. The editing of this show was the biggest clue to me of how little ch3 saw its worth. The scenes literally felt hacked off to me sometimes....with no opening and closure. Since usually its the channel who does the editing, I hope I'm not wrong and the editors were from ch3 as I believe and not from Broadcast. I don't think Broadcast would treat their baby this shabby....no production house would....
I never paid attention to promotions so I never knew how it was, but after BPS Ido notice the difference. I noticed it's the only lakorn whose preshow special was released after the first two episodes, while everyone else was released a free days prior ro the premiere.

I think the production does their own editing. Right? But Ch3 definitely gave them a limit and cut off.

CPY

GotomySin

Yes, I noticed that this lakorn is almost imvisible before screening. After the debut, the feedback came in and they saw the true value. Usually channel is the sole decision maker in any lakorn production. Sad to admit but this aspect sometimes can pull certain things off from the ground.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I need to catch up with the thread later x'D

Oh I feel you! I'm studying for board so I can't follow closely either (even though it seems like I'm on here all day lol) well good luck!!!!!!!!!

I'm sad but also happy cus then I'll get stuff done hahahahahah
thank you :) and all the best to you too!!

Congratulations on your internship but sad too you'll only be here sparingly. Well.... I guess until BPS comes up with a shocker of an episode & then you'll have no choice but to tear in!! So is it a local internship or elsewhere? Wishing you excitement!!

I don't want to think ahead but the writer is well aware what everyone wants now & would surely accommodate? Most especially I hope her people has secretly come visited our thread 'cos we're probably the rowdiest bunch wanting things this & that Bella Pope and will likely give us what we want!! Ehh, you think they'll make Bells play another role for her to be with Luang Sorasak GOT? Then it balances out 3 Por Dates vs 3 Kades.
thank you! yup it's a local internship... :)
yeah! I'm hoping to catch some episodes of the episodes towards the end because you know that's where most of the extra scenes are ;)

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes, they thought that this show is a flop. But the ratings and the feedbacks prove otherwise. The pranang from dark horses to famous suptar.
From the looks of it, it feels that way @CPY because there's quite a few extensions I was quite surprised to see. They must have thought those things don't matter. No wonder Pin warned in a later episode to use the toothpaste powder gingerly - because Kade overdid it first time & hated the taste. (I thought Date spying her at the window was the first). I think the shock turning point where this story began its lead to glory is that moment of Kade's evil face & her lying on the floor scaring the hell out of Pin & Yam haha. It was funny and adorable as well. We got introduced to Kade's fun, comedic personality. Before this she didn't make that much as a mark as a chubby, studious girl. But the powers above still didn't get it, like we viewers did. So they held back scenes without thinking we wanted more - and more.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
yeah! I'm hoping to catch some episodes of the episodes towards the end because you know that's where most of the extra scenes are ;)
Yeah most of the new scenes will be in the last episodes but the scenes that have been extended are giving the episodes a whole new feel. Like in today's episode the scene of Kade using the loo, the bath and getting dressed the first day as Karakade got extended by at least 10-15 minutes.

CPY

GotomySin
From the looks of it, it feels that way @CPY because there's quite a few extensions I was quite surprised to see. They must have thought those things don't matter. No wonder Pin warned in a later episode to use the toothpaste powder gingerly - because Kade overdid it first time & hated the taste. (I thought Date spying her at the window was the first). I think the shock turning point where this story began its lead to glory is that moment of Kade's evil face & her lying on the floor scaring the hell out of Pin & Yam haha. It was funny and adorable as well. We got introduced to Kade's fun, comedic personality. Before this she didn't make that much as a mark as a chubby, studious girl. But the powers above still didn't get it, like we viewers did. So they held back scenes without thinking we wanted more - and more.
Not bad so far.

Rosi

Wifey #42

Ohhh you only want those parts...... haha... ok

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah most of the new scenes will be in the last episodes but the scenes that have been extended are giving the episodes a whole new feel. Like in today's episode the scene of Kade using the loo, the bath and getting dressed the first day as Karakade got extended by at least 10-15 minutes.
I'm excited to see those scenes!!!!! If we get extended scenes like this in ever episode this rerun is gonna be extra long. Haha. Yes!

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah how short sighted of them. This just proves that it doesn't matter how big the stars are or how much money is spent in the making....in the end it all comes down to what clicks with the viewers.
I'm excited to see those scenes!!!!! If we get extended scenes like this in ever episode this rerun is gonna be extra long. Haha. Yes!
I'm thinking the episode count should be around 25-30 atleast....with this much added content.

Rosi

Wifey #42

It's closer to home so that's better. You take care & best of luck!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
That's why they gave it only an hour everyday? So they can easily edit scenes in without too long a hassle. Instead of the 2 full hours we had every week. Let it run extra extra long! Who knows it might stretch to awards night

Rosi

Wifey #42
Pooe looking very dapper
. . . and like is he really still doing events?

Yes. It's buppesanniwas! Haha.

It's funny how I didn't notice the actual scene while watching it. I only saw the gif so I went back to watch it. Hahaha.

Tell me about it. I felt so bad for her!

I wonder if they filmed any toilet paper invention scenes? Haha. Not necessarily toilet paper, but some type of cloth. Haha.

Awe. He would've looked soo fine in a uniform! But not a fan of Yam so it's cool. Haha .
Not only dapper, but he's sweet and calm with his fans, tender even. The way he ensures the pens goes back to the right person, not rushing but being cool at all times. Lucky the gal who gets him, truly. And so handsome in denims.

Seriously I swear his face today is so different from Khun Chai Ruj!!

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
It's because he's cruel & hurtful to Kade right? I didn't like the suspicions & insults he piled on her either; and making her cry very badly often enough.
Yes...he was a jerk from the moment Karakade came....I actually wrote the comment after watching the scene where Karakade first came to their house. I'd have understood his attitude after he saw Karakade's evilness but he showed her his I-hate-you face even before that. You know it's a pity we always forget the bad things the guy does to the girl after the romance begins. They are all happy-twinkle in eyes-smile on their faces every time they see each other so we kind of disregard the crap that came before. What's worse they never apologize....thats why I wanted a scene of Date regretting how he treated Karakade and using the moon mantra...causing her death.