[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes, im sure. Yadech only have 1 confirmed lakorn while the others that they are linked too never been confirmed by the channel or the the stars themselves. plus, yaya has denied being offer "prissana" and "surparburoot junthatep" so thats 2 lakorn crossed out for her already

Yaya only said she is in "Maya Tawan" and nadech is in Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan. while Araya has those 4 other lakorns that Funnyz has mentioned above and another with Khun Nok Jariya which totaling up to 5. im not saying this cause i dont like araya but its the truth. she does have a lot of upcoming lakorns than any other ch3 stars right now. i just wish ch3 would give work to their other stars as well cause most of them have only 1-2.
I think Ch3 offering Chompoo more work cos while its her age and her young figure cos
who knows she might not be nang'ek once she reaches Anne stage she get less work, no more
nang'ek role given and want to do something else like producing her lakorn
cos u know now that ages is going forward

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Ch3 offering Chompoo more work cos while its her age and her young figure cos
who knows she might not be nang'ek once she reaches Anne stage she get less work, no more
nang'ek role given and want to do something else like producing her lakorn
cos u know now that ages is going forward
But other actress are aging too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
But other actress are aging too.
i think the ages isn't a big deal the main thing its the popularity look Anne as an
example though her age is a 30+ but she's very popular she still offered a nang'ek in
lakorn this is what Chompoo situation

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i think the ages isn't a big deal the main thing its the popularity look Anne as an
example though her age is a 30+ but she's very popular she still offered a nang'ek in
lakorn this is what Chompoo situation
Alice, I did not mean that age matter or not. You said that you think "Ch3 offering Chompoo more work cos while its her age and her young figure cos who knows she might not be nang'ek once she reaches Anne stage she get less work." So I meant that other actress like Rita, etc is going to age soon also and she don't have that many lakorn lined up. If you say Chompoo is in "her age" and "young figure" what about the other actress around her age?

Anyways, I this is another lakorn I'm looking forward too, can't wait to see all the cast.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I did not mean that age matter or not. You said that you think "Ch3 offering Chompoo more work cos while its her age and her young figure cos who knows she might not be nang'ek once she reaches Anne stage she get less work." So I meant that other actress like Rita, etc is going to age soon also and she don't have that many lakorn lined up. If you say Chompoo is in "her age" and "young figure" what about the other actress around her age?

Anyways, I this is another lakorn I'm looking forward too, can't wait to see all the cast.
yeah Ch3 sometime do that to their idols its the matter of strength if they can still
play their roles and to the other main point its the popularity like Rita though she's
an A-list like Chompoo but she get less than Chomp cos of the popularity stage

saki

sarNie Adult
Actually, nadech and yaya both have only have 1 lakorn lined up cause the rest are not even confirmed. Yaya has maya tawan while nadech has the action drama. The one they filmed together"toranee.." Was filmed since last year. So for araya, she has atleast 3 more upcomings while 2 is in the process of filming
Thanks for clarifying this for me. I'm a little confused because when I saw the line up of lakorns Yaya was listed in here, it looked like she had around 4 (Maya Tawan, Prissana, Toranee, and there was another one I forget which)...I wasn't aware that these were not confirmed yet, whereas Chompoo's were.

What I don't understand is how she's going to film all 5 in just one year- it seems too much and kind of impossible. That's why I was guessing either the casting was not confirmed yet, or the other lakorns would come out in 2013 or so. Of course, I don't really know how it goes in the Thai industry, these are just my opinions and I'm pretty open to being corrected about these things.

and whoever says Nadech got many lakorns lineup is psycho
A psycho? I'm not at all like Raeya, I promise :p It was not my intention to upset anyone who likes Yaya and Nadech (everyone knows I like them as much as Chompoo, maybe even more), but I got the impression that some of the pranangs listed under each lakorn were not exactly final. I noticed that sometimes, you have someone's name under one lakorn...then it changes. Like in Jam Loey Rak back in 2008, Aum and Aff were not originally listed. Same with other productions.

Now, I'm not criticizing this board. This is one of my favorite websites and I understand that a lot of things aren't always finalized from the start. My only point is that since it's a common thing- to have the castings changed from time to time, my guess was that it would be the same for Chompoo. I understand (now) that she's confirmed whereas the others are not. It still doesn't seem possible to me that Chom films all 5/6 this year and that they'll also be released this year. If she does without getting burned out, then maybe she's superwoman, or something.

Please have the right information before start pointing finger.
Again, thanks for the info. I wasn't making any accusations or pointing fingers at Yaya or any other actress, by the way. Like I said plenty of times, I really do like Yaya. If she had 10 lakorns confirmed this year I wouldn't have a problem with it (good for her!) :) I don't claim to be the expert, nor do I claim any facts...whatever I say is just my opinion based on what I've read in the sources available to me. The only way for us to know for sure is to wait and see what happens.

saki

sarNie Adult
So I meant that other actress like Rita, etc is going to age soon also and she don't have that many lakorn lined up. If you say Chompoo is in "her age" and "young figure" what about the other actress around her age?
You make a good point here; I do sympathize with the other actresses and I'm not sure why they don't seem to have as much work.

One thing I'm wondering about though...if Chompoo were to get 4 or 5 lakorns, does it mean that Rita, Ploy and all the other actresses cannot get the same? There seem to be a lot of production houses and scripts available. Chom is only one person so it's not possible she can get every project? Again, I don't really know what goes on behind the scenes or what happens when someone gets a lot of work and how it affects others. Whatever happens and whoever they choose to cast, I hope they make the best decision, and that the lakorn is a success.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Some of those lakorns of arayas are gonna be for 2013 then she also has dok some see thong 3 that will be in process. She already has like 2-3 Lakorn lined up for next year. I'm not hating on her or anything but I feel that ch3 act like they don't have any other actresses besides her. I wish I can go complain to them rather than over here so you guys don't need to hear from me about it. Like thaimovielover had said, other actresses are getting older as well and I'm not sure how long wll I continue to watch thai dramas since most of my fav. Are disappearing

saki

sarNie Adult
Some of those lakorns of arayas are gonna be for 2013 then she also has dok some see thong 3 that will be in process. She already has like 2-3 Lakorn lined up for next year. I'm not hating on her or anything but I feel that ch3 act like they don't have any other actresses besides her. I wish I can go complain to them rather than over here so you guys don't need to hear from me about it. Like thaimovielover had said, other actresses are getting older as well and I'm not sure how long wll I continue to watch thai dramas since most of my fav. Are disappearing
It's ok Tinah, thanks for the info :) I don't know how it goes in the Thai industry so I just say things based on what I read online. While I'm happy for Chom, I hope the others find a way to get more roles, too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't understand why people are having this complaint on who gets more lakorn or who's
getting less lakorn who cares if others have like 1 or 2 less than what Chompoo has been
offered but atleast all the other A-list like Rita,Aff,Cherry etc gets 1 or 2 its
better than nothing as long they still given work and upcoming lakorn there is a few
members here seems like they don't like Chompoo cos she's stealing their favourite idols
works but Chompoo isn't the person that is in control all these creation its the
Channel 3 and the producer/director production they'll the one that wanted her

tinah

sarNie Coma
I know you're a fan of chompoo, alice so I don't mean to offend you or anything. I'm not blaming araya but its ch3 who is annoying me. The reason I'm more annoyed cause rita used to be a favorite of broadcast, but there was one point where rita was going to leave them; however, khun nong convinced her to stay. Even til then, rita wasn't giving good roles from them nor was she given as much work. So why would they convince her to stay if they are still treating her the same. I don't want rita to end up leaving ch3

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
No one is blaming Chompoo, nor am I not a fan of her. Just because we're having a discussion don't mean im not a fan! Yeah at least they have one or two lakorn, even if Rita lakorn with Rome...the storyline is bad and likely Noon will steal the show because of her role seems more important and oh Rita have one with good feeling but seem more like bad feeling. The only thing I wish is it will help her rather than downgrade her.

Tinah, If I was Rita I would leave too. No point in convincing her to stay if they don't use her. I remember reading an article that they wanted her to play n'rai. What about the other actress will they be in that situation too? The bottom lined is we don't hate on Chompoo, but I for one am afraid the other actress will be forgotten or given unimportance role.

Anyways people come here to read news about this lakorn, so we should end it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Poor Rita, Chom is getting so many works now is mainly because she brought popularity and ratings. When she first came to channel 3 with Plerng Prai, the ratings were awful. Then came Wiwa Wah Woon to Dok Som See Thong she brought in so much notice to channel 3 and their ratings it only makes sense that they promote her. Chom brings in what other dara don't. Chompoo's move to channel 3 was the right thing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm not a fan of arayas but I'm not blaming her for getting a lot of work either. I'm just saying ch3 should also give their other actresses a chance to shine as well. I don't want them to be like ch7 where they are focusing on just a particular star all the time. I know not everyone is ment to shine but if given a chance it could happen.

But yea, sorry for being off topic

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i think the reason to why she get more lakorn is because they favorite
her.And the reason why they favorite her is because she is a great actress
and she can portray any kind of characters they want her to portray.And she
have something about her that "Spark" to them that make them want her to be
in that lakorn.

I know that its sad and mess up how the directors/producers/& others favorite
this actress or actors more than the other but this is how it is. People favorite one
more than the other because they find that this certain person have something
that spark to them while the other don't. Its just like how we,Thai Lakorn Fans,
have our favorite and our least favorites. Its the matter of fact if they have this
"thing" that make us pick or favorite them over the other.

i understand that its unfair that a certain actor/actress
get more offers than the other but its not their fault its whoever
the person in charge of that "lakorn". if they want them they want
them that person can reject it and if that person don't than she or he don't.

Sorry for the 3 paragraphs or whatever just wanted to throw in what I think.
No Harsh feeling.There maybe some repeats but oh well.hhaha.

Back to this lakorn, Have there been any updates yet on who is pra'ek?
I just really want to know. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At: Tinah

-Was it you the one that say Tik might have a new movie out? I don't remember who it was but If it was you, can you post or link me the article where you read it or saw it at. I know I say don't do it if its not a clip but now i change my mind i really want to see it aahha/Even though I do not know how to read Thai at all. -Thanks.

OFF TOPIC,SORRY!

tinah

sarNie Coma
At: Tinah

-Was it you the one that say Tik might have a new movie out? I don't remember who it was but If it was you, can you post or link me the article where you read it or saw it at. I know I say don't do it if its not a clip but now i change my mind i really want to see it aahha/Even though I do not know how to read Thai at all. -Thanks.

OFF TOPIC,SORRY!
yep, its me lol tik confirmed to his fanclub that he has a new movie called "miss you" and that they will begin filming soon. but heres an article also confirming the news and it shows who is n'ek.

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXdPVEl6TVRFMU5BPT0=&sectionid=TURNeE1nPT0=&day=TWpBeE1TMHhNUzB5TXc9PQ==

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
when it comes to being bias, ch. 3 ain't better than ch. 7. it's all about the money since money revolves around everything. i think some actors have their moment like right now it's chom's time. however, i don't think it'll last forever. i remembered when por t. first came out and he kept on having so many lakorns and i would always be complaining, him again?? there's always going to be someone else who'll pull in ratings then they will be the one who's getting lots of work. chom was quite daring to take on the role of raeya in dok som. someone like cherry would not do it. and for someone to bring in ratings depend on the lakorn too not just the actor. it's all about timing. chom was at the right place in the right time.

with that being said, i'm not a fan of chompoo's either lol i'm old fashioned. i like my lakorns to be on the conservative side. don't like anything too revealing. chom has lazy eyes and even though she can pull off being rai, she's not that great in comedies.

off topic but where is noon sirapun?? isn't she with broadcast too? i miss her!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
when it comes to being bias, ch. 3 ain't better than ch. 7. it's all about the money since money revolves around everything. i think some actors have their moment like right now it's chom's time. however, i don't think it'll last forever. i remembered when por t. first came out and he kept on having so many lakorns and i would always be complaining, him again?? there's always going to be someone else who'll pull in ratings then they will be the one who's getting lots of work. chom was quite daring to take on the role of raeya in dok som. someone like cherry would not do it. and for someone to bring in ratings depend on the lakorn too not just the actor. it's all about timing. chom was at the right place in the right time.

with that being said, i'm not a fan of chompoo's either lol i'm old fashioned. i like my lakorns to be on the conservative side. don't like anything too revealing. chom has lazy eyes and even though she can pull off being rai, she's not that great in comedies.

I agree, perhaps if any other n'ek got the role of Raeya, ch3 would be promoting her and Chom wouldn't be in this top position as she is today.

Noon Sirapan is in the lakorn Buang for Broadcast Thai along side Rita Jensen and Rome Patchata.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult

Of course nothing last forever that why Chompoo grabs it when she has the opportunity. If it were you wouldn't you do it too. No one in this world is perfect with everything. Each person has its own flaw. You might strong with something but weak with other thing.