[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait is that the official cast? Wow good looking cast. I hope it is like Bang Rajan where all the couples about equal screen time. 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wow interesting pairing! I love both pope and bella and am excited to see this, especially pope in this time period and clothings.  Though I was excited to see him and chompoo too :((

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love time travelling dramas but I'm not feeling Bella. She has ruined a few layouts for me but hoping that this will change my perspective on her.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Pope is like always in periods or borans lol.
I love him in periods or boran...But please let him in the modern drama too.I know he's stuck in the producers mind that he's good in that type of lakorn. :whatever:  :whatever: But he's pretty looking good in modern suit to. :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pretty great cast if it's true. Tuning in! I need to rediscover my love for Bella. I haven't liked her in any lakorns besides the one with Boy. Not a fan of Jiranee. Never finished Look Tard. It was too slow and boring. Looking forward to her and Andrew though!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
PJ should've been p'ek. He plays p'eks best friend. I haven't finished the novel but I'm guessing he ends up with Mae Janward. I haven't read anything that deals with their pair yet. It's definitely focused on p'ek/n'ek with a bit more focus on n'ek and her fish out of water story in the beginning. My favorite relationship so far is n'ek in Karaked's body and Karaked's 2 servants. I see only Pin is cast and I like the actress they got so I'm hoping the other servant is good too.

Of course the script could make major changes too. I was so disappointed in Tawee Pope's remake so I'm hoping this one could substitute.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This will start production next year of January.

From KCL:     @ หลายคนรอคอยอย่างใจจดจ่อกับโปรเจกท์ละคร “บุพเพสันนิวาส” จากค่ายบรอดคาซท์ ข่าวล่าสุดเตรียมจะเปิดกล้องกันแล้ว ฤกษ์ดีต้นปี มกราคม 59 การันตีความอลังการ!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
So are the nangeks sposed to be halfies?
Susie's character is. I think she's supposed to be part Japanese. I don't remember n'ek being described as halfie but maybe they changed it. They did go for Chompoo and then Bella but since halfies are everywhere it's hard to tell.

Karaked/Mae Janward is 15-16 years old in the novel so that's obviously changed. Because back in the day people married really young and n'ek points that out. There's a scene where the 2 servants tell her to be nicer and proper lady to p'ek or else what is she going to do if he or anyone else won't marry her. She tells them so what? I'll just live on my own before she realizes that in those times women couldn't be independent or make a living on their own. The only goal in life was to find a guy to marry.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
lakorn fitting on 21st Jan and opening ceremony on 22nd..... can't wait watching this...i  like Pope :D

via.popemew4everpantip

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Cupid Candy said:
Pope looks so much like Captain in that photo, I thought it was him for a second there. 
Pope does look like Captain in that picture. I thought Captain moved to ch3 for a second. Lol

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I didn't even recognize Pope; it took me at least 30 seconds to know it's him. Ch3 seems to be giving Pope A LOT of periods/borans, and I'm just not into those type of lakorns. Probably going to give it a try though, because I'm loving the cast!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I never thought Pope was good looking at all. The facial hair improves his looks by a lot or at least it does in that picture.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Saw on FB that Punjan and Prang will be in here also eeeeekkss I wonder if they're paired up.

OMGGG I am so late