[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
they need a pra'ek that play a sensible and has the mature feature Film his stuck to comedy you understand what i mean since this is a big project so they will get an A-list and somebody who has played a period classical style not somebody that play a modern relaxing comedy lakorn 
So, they don't choose mart is the best choice since he got no face impression. I don't sometime if he cries , angry or sad since he has just one facial expression. 

myfaith

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
they need a pra'ek that play a sensible and has the mature feature Film his stuck to comedy you understand what i mean since this is a big project so they will get an A-list and somebody who has played a period classical style not somebody that play a modern relaxing comedy lakorn 
i dont mind what BT think . i dont consider the reality . i just say i want Film to pair up with chom once , i just express my willing  and dont think  it will happen , u understand?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myfaith said:
i dont mind what BT think . i dont consider the reality . i just say i want Film to pair up with chom once , i just express my willing  and dont think  it will happen , u understand?
they can pair in a different lakorn something very relaxing and comedy not this one cos its a period classical historical lakorn i made this easy for you as well understand 
right now there are news and rumors coming around that the pra'ek is Rome with Chompoo again since fans request to see them so Broadcast is waiting for his answer 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wanndii said:
waiting for that longing revealing  :woot:
i senses it could be a surprise and that pra'ek is P'Rome cos his fans told me that his rumored to be pairing with Chompoo and makers J is planning a new lakorn for them 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
MJG is planning a lakorn for Rome/Chompoo too i will let you all know when they announce 
OMG !!! SUper eXcited!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just saw this interview by Susie and I think she will be in this one instead of  Chompoo. Unless Susie is playing a different role. And she said it will start next year since it's going to be a big project. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Here's the interview. I heard it around the 0:29-0:44.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mUIGCQbR3o

*She also mentioned that she have another lakorn that is an action/comedy. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo is still in here since i have Thai friends on facebook and the RC fan teams gives me update there are 2 n'eks in here Chompoo is playing the older gen nang'ek she's like a princess name is Mae Ying KaraKed i think Susie will play the 2nd generation 
the storyline is similar to Khun Seuk and abit like Tawee Porb there are romance,period historical,musical, wars and warriors like in khun seuk 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wanndii said:
I think it's confirm with chompoo but they just need more actors, n Susie is one
yes u are right Chompoo is still in and they added Susie cos its a big project there are 2 n'eks and 2 p'eks there are 2 generations 
have u've seen Khun Seuk yet cos Bpoop Phae Saniwaat is similar 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wanndii said:
So excited for the pair RC
yes RC will be in one of the two, if Rome not in here its ok cos Rome will meet Chompoo for the 3rd lakorn with Makers J 

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
one_of_others said:
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)
this drama is for 2014 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wanndii said:
sadly that they don't have the pra ek yet
I'm running out of patient this is what Broadcast they like to do is torture us fans assuming the pra'ek could be Rome or if not Pope since he said he'll be working with 
Khun Nong big boss when they interview him eversince he confirm as pra'ek for SameeTeeTra