[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, I'm Jasmine and I'm a new fan of BPS. English is not my first language so I'm sorry for my grammatical error/spelling mistakes. I registered to this forum only because of BPS. That meant a lot I guess.... how obsess I am with BPS or how crazy I am with Phor Date! The swooniest and the most adorable heroes I’ve ever seen! How I wish in this real time real world there is a lots....lots and lots of Phor Date in our life :aaaaa:

Does anyone knows where I can read the novel/book (english) version of BPS or does anyone did the english translation of the novel/book version?
Welcome, welcome.... this thread is not as active as it used to be, but I believe you will like it and stay :thumbup:

bit

sarNie Juvenile
Ladies, I am back from Bangkok but cannot find anything on Pope. The only consolation is that, his latest Nescafe commercial keeps playing on those big screen in Pratunam outside the buildings.
7-Eleven has no product with Pope's face on their packaging.
BamBam of Got7 is everywhere though. Many products have his face. Even the girl at the cashier told me Bambam is her 1st love... Haha..
It’s amazing how Korean has taken on the ET world and it started with drama like Autumn in My heart.

Now their KPOP is thriving and they take on people like Bambam and Lisa to make it blend with local culture.

It was worth the investment .

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Ladies, I am back from Bangkok but cannot find anything on Pope. The only consolation is that, his latest Nescafe commercial keeps playing on those big screen in Pratunam outside the buildings.
7-Eleven has no product with Pope's face on their packaging.
BamBam of Got7 is everywhere though. Many products have his face. Even the girl at the cashier told me Bambam is her 1st love... Haha..
Hope you had a great trip. BPS was two years ago and Pope has been quite since then, so no surprise that you couldn't find anything on him. The only thing you can find on 7-eleven is nescafe bag with his face on it lol. Anyway we're staying low and waiting for his comeback on RLMY in early 2020. A couples more months to go yikeeeeee