[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

bit

sarNie Adult
I guess maybe that's why the smart ones only speak of it but never went ahead with a made in China BPS or other country's version. Who'd have the same spark as our Khun P Mun? Or a drip-delicious salad which makes you want to run to the nearest Thai supermarket?
But that part about them getting stale, I'm happy to say @Koy123 in a way I'm glad I came into this game much later than everyone; I'm not jaded yet. Because I'm still discovering gems amongst the old dramas which has subs! And if the guys here still remember I always hahahaha preached there's some actresses or actors I won't watch, or if the actor I like pairs with any of them (except once). So in not choosing these, I've been lucky.
I’m staying with some fun Spanish series in Netflix while waiting for P Nong to sort BPS part 2.:confused:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I guess maybe that's why the smart ones only speak of it but never went ahead with a made in China BPS or other country's version. Who'd have the same spark as our Khun P Mun? Or a drip-delicious salad which makes you want to run to the nearest Thai supermarket?
But that part about them getting stale, I'm happy to say @Koy123 in a way I'm glad I came into this game much later than everyone; I'm not jaded yet. Because I'm still discovering gems amongst the old dramas which has subs! And if the guys here still remember I always hahahaha preached there's some actresses or actors I won't watch, or if the actor I like pairs with any of them (except once). So in not choosing these, I've been lucky.
Lol, China doesn’t need to remake any BPS, they already have their past/present series. That’s good that you haven’t watched that many lakorns. There are a lot of good old lakorns to be discovered. I’ve watched too many lakorns that it’s hard for me to like the newer ones. I’m looking for more original or engaging storyline.

I’ve finished 2018 series called In Family We Trust(highly recommend that one), that one has really good storyline and at the end of every episode, there’s a cliffhanger.
Just watched ch7 lakorn, “Mon Garn Bandan Ruk” starring Mik and Bow. It’s about a women waking up one day finding herself married to a handsome man. The execution of the storyline was confusing, but the lead’s chemistry is just so adorable. Made me obsessed with the actors. Sometimes, I just watch lakorn just for the lead cus I know it’ll be long while until they paired up with a good storyline. Lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Lol, China doesn’t need to remake any BPS, they already have their past/present series. That’s good that you haven’t watched that many lakorns. There are a lot of good old lakorns to be discovered. I’ve watched too many lakorns that it’s hard for me to like the newer ones. I’m looking for more original or engaging storyline.

I’ve finished 2018 series called In Family We Trust(highly recommend that one), that one has really good storyline and at the end of every episode, there’s a cliffhanger.
Just watched ch7 lakorn, “Mon Garn Bandan Ruk” starring Mik and Bow. It’s about a women waking up one day finding herself married to a handsome man. The execution of the storyline was confusing, but the lead’s chemistry is just so adorable. Made me obsessed with the actors. Sometimes, I just watch lakorn just for the lead cus I know it’ll be long while until they paired up with a good storyline. Lol
I also saw that one! It's really very good - and I liked it very much! I'm glad you saw it too! Because it's a touching mix of a Chinese & Thai lifestyle kind of story, isn't it? Everyone of those boys have their own built character so although there's plenty of them everyone's still given an engaging presence - of course Tor the most. I found this after I saw him in Hua Jai Sila.
As for Bow and Mik, I love these two. So with them together, it's definitely a must to watch! But the subbed ones are only upto episode 4 so far, & since more juicy to view a completed drama that's why I'll wait for maybe upto 10 episodes before a marathon. Because like with past subbed-as-time-goes-along-depending-on-subber-attending-to-family-or-work-or-school waits I know I'll be checking every other hour to see if the latest ones are uploaded, it's nail biting!! haha. I'm grateful to these subbers, they're very dedicated people, so if need to wait I'll start when there's really quite a few to bite on. But some of the fans can be quite rude the way they asked eg "Next episode? When?? Why so long to load??!". And then the subber might get upset and replied, "Because you're like that, I'll make it even slower!" haha. So we're the nice fans who suffer......
But I guess you understand Thai very well, huh, that you're watching already? Lucky, lucky you!

Hey, did you noticed @MKfan132 hasn't said goodnight in a very long time? Haha..... where are you MK?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I’m staying with some fun Spanish series in Netflix while waiting for P Nong to sort BPS part 2.:confused:
Can you share what movies you're watching? Thanks, if you could.
I hope they'll put Corazon Salvaje 1993, La Mentira and Tu O Nadie in there, these are the bests of the Spanish telenovelas I've seen. Corazon Salvaje is being subbed slowly down in one of the sites, so I've been following. But it'll be lovely if we can download or watch on Netflix - and that it's the entire un-edited series. I bought a DVD off Amazon years ago but it's so suppressed, so sad, all the juicy, interesting stuff between the characters were chopped off! It was such a rushed version it wasn't worth it. These telenovellas are old but they're so beautiful; nothing of nonsense or silly, irritating characters the way most productions are.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I also saw that one! It's really very good - and I liked it very much! I'm glad you saw it too! Because it's a touching mix of a Chinese & Thai lifestyle kind of story, isn't it? Everyone of those boys have their own built character so although there's plenty of them everyone's still given an engaging presence - of course Tor the most. I found this after I saw him in Hua Jai Sila.
As for Bow and Mik, I love these two. So with them together, it's definitely a must to watch! But the subbed ones are only upto episode 4 so far, & since more juicy to view a completed drama that's why I'll wait for maybe upto 10 episodes before a marathon. Because like with past subbed-as-time-goes-along-depending-on-subber-attending-to-family-or-work-or-school waits I know I'll be checking every other hour to see if the latest ones are uploaded, it's nail biting!! haha. I'm grateful to these subbers, they're very dedicated people, so if need to wait I'll start when there's really quite a few to bite on. But some of the fans can be quite rude the way they asked eg "Next episode? When?? Why so long to load??!". And then the subber might get upset and replied, "Because you're like that, I'll make it even slower!" haha. So we're the nice fans who suffer......
But I guess you understand Thai very well, huh, that you're watching already? Lucky, lucky you!

Hey, did you noticed @MKfan132 hasn't said goodnight in a very long time? Haha..... where are you MK?
Glad you like In Family We Trust. There are Chinese everywhere, especially in Southeast Asia so we adapt some of there culture mixed with ours. I like that they showed that old tradition Chinese thinking that made the sense their children think that way. It was unfair how they treated the girls. They had a good background to all the characters and each one played their part. Heartfelt and understanding characters. Because of the weird storyline of Mik/Bow’s lakorn, the subbers might not be interesting to finish it that fast. I watched it dubbed, but it’s not completely dubbed. So I watched it raw, but don’t understand much. I understand some Thai words cus some words are similar to my language.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Glad you like In Family We Trust. There are Chinese everywhere, especially in Southeast Asia so we adapt some of there culture mixed with ours. I like that they showed that old tradition Chinese thinking that made the sense their children think that way. It was unfair how they treated the girls. They had a good background to all the characters and each one played their part. Heartfelt and understanding characters. Because of the weird storyline of Mik/Bow’s lakorn, the subbers might not be interesting to finish it that fast. I watched it dubbed, but it’s not completely dubbed. So I watched it raw, but don’t understand much. I understand some Thai words cus some words are similar to my language.
Usually Mick's choices are not a disappointment, and although I'm not keen on time travel stories BPS is one of those rare ones which made me continue watching, so I think this one will also turn up good in the end. (Well, I certainly hope so! haha. It'll be sad if I'm wrong). I did that with Hua Jai Sila & also Lub Luang Jai, watched it raw ahead of the subbing, and boy it was frustrating to know what's the important bits of the conversation I don't understand which made Great's face go like that or Diana's perplexed expression, and Masu's eyebrows go all evil after that Bua went speaking to him each time. So when the site yelled "a new episode is done!" I think I'm probably the first to discover it even in the middle of the night.

bit

sarNie Adult
Can you share what movies you're watching? Thanks, if you could.
I hope they'll put Corazon Salvaje 1993, La Mentira and Tu O Nadie in there, these are the bests of the Spanish telenovelas I've seen. Corazon Salvaje is being subbed slowly down in one of the sites, so I've been following. But it'll be lovely if we can download or watch on Netflix - and that it's the entire un-edited series. I bought a DVD off Amazon years ago but it's so suppressed, so sad, all the juicy, interesting stuff between the characters were chopped off! It was such a rushed version it wasn't worth it. These telenovellas are old but they're so beautiful; nothing of nonsense or silly, irritating characters the way most productions are.
I'm watching mostly action Spanish series right now like Money Heist and Falsa Identidad, not many romantic series although Falsa Identidad is about a couple who fake their marriage to survive criminal warlord gunning after them.

I watched Siempre Tuya Acapulco and that was good. I like the female lead, oh I finished Lo Perdonable with Ana Brenda and Ivan Sanchez, if you the like the male lead seeking revenge on female lead trope but both are not on Netflix, I watched it on Youtube.

Rosi

Wifey #42
My dearest guys! And everyone here who hasn't put their names down in our BPS reminder list below - I'm so sorry this is so off topic, but because we've been waiting & will be waiting for a while for BPS2, I started scouting for other subbed Thai dramas the ones I really wanted to watch but seems when there isn't, there just sadly isn't! Even on DailyMotion or the other wonderful subbers sites. But I found this very, very romantic series on youtube (it's subbed!!!!) & from the first few seconds it's arresting. It's a soap opera produced by FOX TV. It's such a surprise to find this and I wanted to watch it together with you guys! A high flying rich guy in a bike race, just so he can pissed off his wealthy dad. It looks very classy & gorgeous. Here's the story :

THE PROMISE

Hikmet brought Reyhan, his niece to Istanbul to marry his spoiled son, Emir. Reyhan did not want to marry a stranger but her Uncle requested this of her by confiding about his serious illness. She reluctantly agrees for her uncle's sake. Emir did not want to marry too because he loves his freedom too much. But after being forced by his father he agreed. But he swore to treat Reyhan badly so that she herself will Divorce him. Reyhan was treated badly by Emir and his Mother but found comfort in her uncle and her sister-in-law, Suna. But as she suffered, things changed and Emir fell in love with Reyhan.

Yemin (The Promise) | Episode 1 (with English Subtitles)

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 29

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rachfull - If you think # 4 is a # 4 in-line Wifey, go check her siggie
5) @lakornkiki

6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 104 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @lamchieu
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @Mycthao
42) @Rosi & @Rosi2 & @Rosi4
43) @HNA0
44) @S.J.M.
45) @Mooon17
46) @its_ann
47) @Fikachu
48) @Cupid Candy
48)
@mainyang
49)
@June31sg
50)
@lamchieu
51)
@Hana Dang
52) @bit
53) @phamx
54) @mondayclover_pz

55) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!

I hope you'll watch it! It's so beautiful! The girl is lovely.

1570968974275.png

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I'm watching mostly action Spanish series right now like Money Heist and Falsa Identidad, not many romantic series although Falsa Identidad is about a couple who fake their marriage to survive criminal warlord gunning after them.

I watched Siempre Tuya Acapulco and that was good. I like the female lead, oh I finished Lo Perdonable with Ana Brenda and Ivan Sanchez, if you the like the male lead seeking revenge on female lead trope but both are not on Netflix, I watched it on Youtube.
Wow, that's quite a few! I'll take a look to check which is promising, but must be romantic! hehehhehee.... Thanks for giving the titles.

Thananee

sarNie Egg
Can someone here see the post of SANO PLUS lucky draw video which Pope Live yesterday appear on his Facebook page?
A few fans said they can see it today, but it's soooo weird cuz i've asked some Thai fans, they can't see that video and me either.
If anyone here can see it, please share the video URL. Thanks.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Can someone here see the post of SANO PLUS lucky draw video which Pope Live yesterday appear on his Facebook page?
A few fans said they can see it today, but it's soooo weird cuz i've asked some Thai fans, they can't see that video and me either.
If anyone here can see it, please share the video URL. Thanks.
Here’s the YouTube link, Pope didn’t save the vid and the previous one too. So his fans learned from the experience and saved themselves lol