[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
LOL I was at here and there hahahahahahaha. The couple is from the just ended evening lakorn of One HD titled Sao Noi Roy Lan View. I like that lakorn because I got to listen to more Isaan songs. Some sort of country musical lakorn. Both of them are really good and no kiss in this lakorn. The stares and affection kinda made up for me. Majurat Holiday I finished it few months back and kinda can guess the plot line. So kinda errr for me. Now I am following Revive to Kill (Ch7), Laila the Giant Daughter and Kaew Khon Lek (One HD). No, so far I watch mostly raw and I guess now I can watch some without subtitles.
Can watch raw? Oh how I wish! You're so familiar with the language that's such an up! I can't although I've tried; e.g. Ded Peek Nang Fah it seems an entertaining flight story I wish I can understand that one. The leads are very stunning; and I happen to love romances of captains, pilots, reluctantly falling in love with their minions. Today I've just started with Huajai Sila and already it feels very good!!!! The plot is a dedicated to revenge story, with every right by the hero for his doggedness to follow through his lifelong mission. Tor is the son of a prostitute & abused as such, years later he returned a very rich, powerful man bent on payback to those who've hurt him. Guys, if you have time, watch it - it's a keeper.

The music score is fully orchestrated and beautiful, classy. You don't often find that in a mere drama.

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
Can watch raw? Oh how I wish! You're so familiar with the language that's such an up! I can't although I've tried; e.g. Ded Peek Nang Fah it seems an entertaining flight story I wish I can understand that one. The leads are very stunning; and I happen to love romances of captains, pilots, reluctantly falling in love with their minions. Today I've just started with Huajai Sila and already it feels very good!!!! The plot is a dedicated to revenge story, with every right by the hero for his doggedness to follow through his lifelong mission. Tor is the son of a prostitute & abused as such, years later he returned a very rich, powerful man bent on payback to those who've hurt him. Guys, if you have time, watch it - it's a keeper.

The music score is fully orchestrated and beautiful, classy. You don't often find that in a mere drama.
I hate the remake version now as there's less interesting that the last version. I hate Patricia Good as she is

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I hate the remake version now as there's less interesting that the last version. I hate Patricia Good as she is
Haha I'm the total opposite! I love this story so very much, I'm addicted to it - it's still running and can't wait for each new episode. There's an earlier version? I've not seen it but this one is more moving than any dramas I've seen in the several I've been starting & dropping; it's an unexpected gem. Raw emotions of pain, loneliness and hurts from memories of the past is clearly portrayed by the main characters; I cried along & am quite affected. It's not just from the leads but people you thought you're supposed to hate - mistresses, adulterers, sluttish characters; the story lets you into their own sad lives it makes you hope for them. Not many movies make the plot so wholesome in its entirety this script has done a very good job.

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
Haha I'm the total opposite! I love this story so very much, I'm addicted to it - it's still running and can't wait for each new episode. There's an earlier version? I've not seen it but this one is more moving than any dramas I've seen in the several I've been starting & dropping; it's an unexpected gem. Raw emotions of pain, loneliness and hurts from memories of the past is clearly portrayed by the main characters; I cried along & am quite affected. It's not just from the leads but people you thought you're supposed to hate - mistresses, adulterers, sluttish characters; the story lets you into their own sad lives it makes you hope for them. Not many movies make the plot so wholesome in its entirety this script has done a very good job.
This is the 4th remake and I hate those draggy plots. Too many loopholes and I've dropped it since ep 2.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I’m so late in watching this, it was funny and enjoyable. Pope is so shy when talking about Susie, he became so giddy and bashful :risas3::confused12:

I've watched it from before & still love it! It's a far cry seeing them serious in BPS and here - they're just as entertaining being their natural selves. It's wonderful to see them at ease with each other & close friends. No person should be an island and anyone with friends is always a lovely thing!