[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

Pope's #1 Mia RAK
Thanks for the tip Rosi, I am using a Samsung but I think the freezing & cropping should be the same. Will try it when I have more time.... and also thanks to @phatman and @Rachfull who have provided us with all those wonderful screen caps. Keep them coming, ladies! Same to you too, Rosi.... don't stop!
Oh no I didn't make good on my promise :sad6: I will continue soon. I'm on break now so I actually have time :risas3:

Rachfull

Pope's #1 Mia RAK
26042019 - Nescafe event.
Credit as on photo. :love: View attachment 34493

Credit as on photo.
View attachment 34494
I'm calling it: he definitely plays the guitar. There's no way anyone could fake it that well. Also, why would they give him a guitar at a live event if he didn't play? People would notice.
I don't think he's super experienced though, since JJ dominated most of the guitar playing. Pope might have just learned enough for the performance.

Rachfull

Pope's #1 Mia RAK
Hi everyone. :) I'm more than a year late. Just discovered BPS early this month and have been reading this thread for days. Only covered 200 pages. So sad I missed all the fun. BPS is my first Thai drama and I've watched all 40 ep of the director's cut twice. I'm now a crazy Pope fan and hope this thread stays alive till Prom Likit is released.
Welcome! We love new sister wives friends here :thumbup:

Rachfull

Pope's #1 Mia RAK
Oh no what's happening? What is it that's so bad? Where's the article @Buttonzz and if you post it here we always am grateful our dear @Amata she always helps in translating it. I guess @Rachfull would too since now she's versed with Thai. (hey @Rachfull are you taking Thai exams too or just learning enough to know what Pope's saying)
Yep I took the final for First Year Thai at my university. Got 100% (not that it was a hard final-- it was a very laid-back class) ;) My classmates and I are starting a Thai Club now, since my university doesn't offer any 200-level Thai courses. The next class they offer is 300-level for students who are already fluent :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: