[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
This part is so good Por Date is starting to relent, we have to have an encore!!
(& for the record/archives he said what he did)

upload_2019-4-5_13-15-59.jpeg

upload_2019-4-5_13-16-54.jpeg

upload_2019-4-5_13-17-8.jpeg

upload_2019-4-5_13-17-23.jpeg

upload_2019-4-5_13-17-37.jpeg

That shocked everyone, Joi the most (ehh is that his real name? Most? How apt! And I wasn't even trying a pun either!)

upload_2019-4-5_13-19-2.jpeg

upload_2019-4-5_13-19-21.jpeg

Oh God, how I love! love! Love! Love! this scene! Dear old grumpy Muen is slowly leaning her way without even realising it!

upload_2019-4-5_13-19-33.jpeg

Kade: My jackpot is finally rolled in one? Today? Right this minute?? Whoaaaa

upload_2019-4-5_13-19-44.jpeg

Pin: I'm so happy Yam, I could burst
Yam: Me too, Pin, me too

upload_2019-4-5_13-20-17.jpeg

Meung: What you gonna do, Joi?
Joi: First chance I get, talk to my chicken & verify what happened here on this landing

Last edited:

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Por Date's given the green light to Kade, he's Khun P to her from now on.....

upload_2019-4-5_13-28-42.jpeg

Por Date: What's with this girl? Why is she procrastinating? Is my name so bad? Smell bad?

upload_2019-4-5_13-29-37.jpeg

upload_2019-4-5_13-29-55.jpeg

Por Date: Though it doesn't hurt to look ever handsome while waiting/glowering

upload_2019-4-5_13-30-33.jpeg

upload_2019-4-5_13-32-7.jpeg

upload_2019-4-5_13-32-44.jpeg

upload_2019-4-5_13-33-30.jpeg

upload_2019-4-5_13-33-53.jpeg

upload_2019-4-5_13-34-43.jpeg

Por Date: I like it. I like it A LOT. So I'll give you the look that I gave Joi.

Last edited:

Rosi4

Wifey #42

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
Meanwhile..... the Man of the Hour is belting his heart out on the boatride home .....

View attachment 33615

View attachment 33616

Por Date: Un Un Un Un
Un-believable

That's what you are
Come be my coffee table
and I will be your Sofa
Un Un Un Un
Un-believable
So near yet so far
Please be my metal cable
To my cable car

You blossom like a flower
I so stunned like vegetable
My girl~
You are Un Un Un Un Un Un Un Un
Unbelievable

Un Un Un Un
Un-believable
That's what you are
Come be my coffee table
and I will be your Sofa
Un Un Un Un
Un-believable
So near yet so far
Please be my metal cable
To my cable car

You blossom like a flower
I so stunned like vegetable
My girl~
You are Un Un Un Un Un Un Un Un
Unbelievable

SUNG TO THE TUNE OF :

Joi: His caterwauling is awful but I'm not going to tell him that
Meung: Smart boy

View attachment 33617

Meanwhile..... Kade & team waits for his return. Poor girl! Jumpa, Jumpa's gang of crook servants, Por Date, Mae Janward, Mae Janward's family expecially the mother, and the whole hi-so elite society of Ayutthaya is against her! Everyone's mean to her! Time for her to demand a stand.

View attachment 33618

View attachment 33619

View attachment 33620

View attachment 33621

Pin & Yam: We're with you Boss
(wahh, so loyal! so sad)

View attachment 33622

Boat sailing in......

View attachment 33623

View attachment 33624
OMG! Rosi!! I almost fell off my office chair when I dare for screencaps of Chen Tian Wen's MV "Unbelievable"! :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Have a really tough day in the office and you really make my day.... love your screencaps, they really cracked me up :risas3::risas3: girl, you are a genius!!

Attachments

Rosi

Wifey #42
OMG! Rosi!! I almost fell off my office chair when I dare for screencaps of Chen Tian Wen's MV "Unbelievable"! :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Have a really tough day in the office and you really make my day.... love your screencaps, they really cracked me up :risas3::risas3: girl, you are a genius!!
Well, I don't think they translated that folk tune he was singing in the movie. But it must be a love song right? It's got to be! So I thought this could just as well be what he's giving an ode to.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
This scene is repeated because it is undeniably a beautiful view of Por Date's pier. The production team fixed it real nice just for this shot!

View attachment 33640

Trust Kade to head straight for the jugular.....

View attachment 33641

View attachment 33642

I'm not sure this episode if he still hates her like hell but it sure seems like it. Angry face!

View attachment 33643

(But as always still handsome)

View attachment 33644

Joi & Meung: He's a Jekyll & Hyde. Docile drunk a mere 5 seconds ago

View attachment 33645

Kade being meltingly beautiful.

View attachment 33651

View attachment 33647

View attachment 33650

Yam: Did my ears heard right?
Pin: Yes
Yam: Joi?? You copy?
Joi: Yes. Copy. And Meung hasn't gone deaf either.
I love that scene. Khun P pretending to be mad to save face, then he blurts out something like "Call me Khun P" in the grumpiest way possible and you have to do a double-take :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Por Date's given the green light to Kade, he's Khun P to her from now on.....

View attachment 33664

Por Date: What's with this girl? Why is she procrastinating? Is my name so bad? Smell bad?

View attachment 33666

View attachment 33667

Por Date: Though it doesn't hurt to look ever handsome while waiting/glowering

View attachment 33668

View attachment 33669

View attachment 33670

View attachment 33671

View attachment 33672

View attachment 33673

Por Date: I like it. I like it A LOT! So I'll give you the look that I gave Joi.
I love these pictures! They show off the best of Pope's acting. With the slightest tweak in expression, he can change the entire emotion on his face. BPS showcased that ability beautifully.

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
It's the haircut? He's so youthful he's like a teenager himself feels as if he keeps getting younger!

Are these the kids from the cave rescue of last year?
I am not sure if the kids are from the cave rescue Rosi, my understanding of the Thai language is zero... just took a screenshot from YouTube cos I am so jealous of this guy's youthful looks!!!;) He can simply pass for one of them!!

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Holy smokes. We are at 1598!! Did we surpass JLR?! lol
Hi @neenavaj ! Missed you! How are you? Hahaaaa..... yes it does look it, we've surpassed our beloved JLR some time ago; last I saw they stopped at page 1548. @phatman said we would & we did!

You've got me reading on their last pages ...... and this is one of the finals of JLR's fan's comments ......

"LOL - I hate to push it but we are the BEST .. we set the record high for all lakorn (ATEAM) activities then. I remember people begging and bugging Wishy to hurry up too .. Poor, Wishy. She had to sub left and right; some clips were up as soon as it finished streaming online (that 5 minutes commercial are crucial to Wishy fast fingers) but it was so well worth it in the end. The fever was high .. so high, that the pages sky rocket like Funfun said. I gave up reading half way to read just the current page to stay on top of things then slowly work my way back to read the old posts lol.. and our spoilers in here are so nice and best -- they translated almost the whole TV magazine script lol
I don't think we'll ever reach this high of a fever again --- nothing come close .. the JLR sisters still hang out on FB once in awhile."

Well, I hope this fan @cecilia come & visit us @neenavaj & see how BPS has grown. Everyone loves JLR and stories like that sets the quality how other dramas should follow suit; lucky for us we now have BPS to love too.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
I am not sure if the kids are from the cave rescue Rosi, my understanding of the Thai language is zero... just took a screenshot from YouTube cos I am so jealous of this guy's youthful looks!!!;) He can simply pass for one of them!!
Strangely when he was one of the brothers in Gentlemen Juthathep he looks sagely the oldest & most matured even though Great is much taller & supposedly the eldest brother. I'm glad that now his star is shining the brightest his looks gets fresher & fresher unlike those actors who ages fast!

His recurring "youth" reminded me of that movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons, starring Brad Pitt as a man with an extraordinary medical condition. As a baby he was born as an old, sickly, dying man & his real mum abandoned him outside an old folks' home. The caretakers there were kindly & thought he was special although they didn't think he would lived; even the shocked doctor said that baby is having all the illnesses of the old. But as he grows older he got younger & younger, stronger, became more handsome! Much like Pope is.