[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
On an unrelated note, but hoping for some help from the Asianfuse veterans here. I can't find my password and the reset password thing is not working. So I can't log on except from my current laptop. Apart from starting a new ID, anyone know how I can fix this?
Err, are you anyone from the current list of Pope's BPS wifeys? With a new name? Not that that is a problem, we welcome anybody who love the same things here..... but sorry too I'm just walking in unrelated because I too don't know how to fix the logging in. Had no choice then but start in with new email account.
Hope someone here will be able to help you.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Sorry gang, another none-Pope/Bella/BPS question.

@Amata - and any of you guys living in Thailand, understand Thai & reading Thai news ..... can you help with something which I'm not sure I saw right or not? Few days ago fleeting news I saw on TV is that the Thai Princess is running for the president or is it the prime minister's seat, and after that they showed videos/pictures of her & being interviewed, etc. Then! Then, in one of the videos I thought I saw in her team someone in black who looks like that actor Chakrit Yamnarm. Did I viewed right or is that someone else who looks like him? Or do entertainment people sometimes go into Thai politics? Just curious that's all.
Thanks.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Yup. Sent myself the "reset" email about 10 times to 2 different email accounts but nothing is working. So afraid to accidentally log myself off here :facepalm:
@Magal55 Please do everything you can to stay here! I paste my passwords everywhere at home & office (sometimes in new secret places until I forget) I'm scared too if I can't get in so make these sort of foolproof measures.

Rosi4

Wifey #42

Magal55

sarNie Egg
Err, are you anyone from the current list of Pope's BPS wifeys? With a new name? Not that that is a problem, we welcome anybody who love the same things here..... but sorry too I'm just walking in unrelated because I too don't know how to fix the logging in. Had no choice then but start in with new email account.
Hope someone here will be able to help you.
Hi Rosie, I am very "new" compared to all the other mias on this thread :clap:. I think I joined the BPS thread in Oct last year at Page 1438. 555. I read it very often as you ladies are so lovely and hilarious. I really tried to go back and read from Page 1 but I only reached about 300 pages and then I realised I am too old to finish the other 1200 pages. I stopped commenting around Page 1495 cos I was so scared I would accidentally end up on the top of Page 1500 and incur the wrath of all the senior wives.

Yes, trying very hard to keep this account going!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahahaha.
Hi Rosie, I am very "new" compared to all the other mias on this thread :clap:. I think I joined the BPS thread in Oct last year at Page 1438. 555. I read it very often as you ladies are so lovely and hilarious. I really tried to go back and read from Page 1 but I only reached about 300 pages and then I realised I am too old to finish the other 1200 pages. I stopped commenting around Page 1495 cos I was so scared I would accidentally end up on the top of Page 1500 and incur the wrath of all the senior wives.

You crack me up!

Magal55

sarNie Egg
Hahahaha.

You crack me up!
I have two favourite Thai actors. Pope of course *swoon* as there is no way to resist his manliness and gentle smile.

The other is James Ji who is only a few years older than my son and seems like such a sweetheart with a lot of potential. He has really grown on me as an actor, and I have joined his legions of "aunty" fans.

By the way, much as I love our samee, the Pope Army fans scare me to death. I'm not sure they understand the difference between reality and fantasy.

Rosi4

Wifey #42

Senior wives?? hahahahaaa...... hear that @phatman (and all of us here since whichever page we've jumped in!) we're senior wives!! Hey Maga, you joker, sure hope you join us here often. One thing I love is the comfort here that we can say whatever we want, and fantasize Pope & the BPS guys/script whichever way and everyone will go Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Don't pretend like you wouldn't smell it too, @phatman... :rolleyes:
I would've eaten it. Hahaha.

I have two favourite Thai actors. Pope of course *swoon* as there is no way to resist his manliness and gentle smile.

The other is James Ji who is only a few years older than my son and seems like such a sweetheart with a lot of potential. He has really grown on me as an actor, and I have joined his legions of "aunty" fans.

By the way, much as I love our samee, the Pope Army fans scare me to death. I'm not sure they understand the difference between reality and fantasy.
Are his fans really that bad in Thailand? Haha. That is pretty scary. I'm glad the girls in here are more open. . . shoot we even share him. Haha.