[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Hope someone will help me.

Soon or later, my company will upgrade the computer by changing all to the new laptop ones. For some reasons, I will have a problem signing in to this Forum after they change it.

Even though this computer I've used, I have to sign at Internet Explorer. If I go to Chrome, it doesn't recognize my user name and password. Same happen to my home computer (so that's why I can't get in during the weekend to check this thread).

If anyone has the same issues, please share you solution on how to fix it. If I sign in a new account, it won't accept because they will ask for an e-mail account, and then when I inserted it, it said that "this e-mail is already used by someone". Hummm....
1) First off, usually for company computers & operating on a common server, don't they transfer hard drive data to whatever new device so everyone can still remain in sync? If you have an IT dept the technicians would be able to help you how to log on again.

(I'm using Mozilla Fox, better than Explorer, but that's not the question here.)

2) If we can't do it that way I open up fresh email accounts for purposes such as this, you don't need to use it or keep it active, only for the initial registration.

That's why I became Rosi4 because after I was off for a while I couldn't get into my Rosi2 account.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
+1551 pages, I'll go through them all. Because I just finished the drama I'm fed with all the glorious behind the scenes and goodies of #POPEBELLA. I'm not their shipper in RL but they have an adorable friendship offscreen. I love the Thai on-screen celeb couple, they know what the audience wants so they play it off screen as well to feed the audience more ((We don't see this from K0rean drama or Chinese drama where couple are so cool off screen). I'm going through the clips of Pope promoting the drama, I'm in for a feast. This guy is shy in real life from what I read? No way!!!
We the Singapore girls have met him up close in real life - it's true, he's bashful!! But very good at handling any of your phones to close in for a perfect selfie angle; all this without uttering a single word and only those sweet, shy smiles. We had assumed at the time he can't speak English.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
OK gang

Which version of Love Destiny is the most complete? I think I watched the cut version and found some clips on YT that I haven't seen before...

Also does the Special include new scenes or just repeat of old scenes?

Thanks
I've been going back & forth reliving/rewinding all the wonderful scenes, plus all the fanmade ones, I can't tell. But I think the Special rerun that's the one, they've added scenes which were supposed to be there from start.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
It is pretty ridiculous. Almost like lakorn heroes are stormtroopers from Star Wars :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Don't forget how the pra'ek always has to save the nang'ek from the evil people. Even the wiry lakorn businessmen apparently know self-defense. Maybe they all take classes together so they can save their nang'eks :risas3: That's one of the reasons I love Kade so much-- she could actually DEFEND herself against the Chinese merchants without needing Khun P to come save her. GO KADE!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Haha yaaa pheww! pheww! goes the lasers but those stormtroopers seldom hit anyone. What is unacceptable is Mick & Weir & Top & Boy & Tik acted in army/navy/policeman/SWAT teams & yet can't shoot straight!

Kade - when Hot Guy turns up I'm almost sorry they don't have a scene where he goes drinking with Khun P & Khun Rheung & tells Date : That's one betrothed I don't mind wrestling away from you Muen

But Mae Karakade didn't even have to take lessons - she's one girl villain who can slap 5 girls in a row!

Last edited:

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
We the Singapore girls have met him up close in real life - it's true, he's bashful!! But very good at handling any of your phones to close in for a perfect selfie angle; all this without uttering a single word and only those sweet, shy smiles. We had assumed at the time he can't speak English.
I am filled with ENVY @Rosi4 :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
How I wished I caught on the BPS fever earlier and not in Aug :BangHead::BangHead: I want to turn back the clock and be with you ladies :BangHead::BangHead:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
1) First off, usually for company computers & operating on a common server, don't they transfer hard drive data to whatever new device so everyone can still remain in sync? If you have an IT dept the technicians would be able to help you how to log on again.

(I'm using Mozilla Fox, better than Explorer, but that's not the question here.)

2) If we can't do it that way I open up fresh email accounts for purposes such as this, you don't need to use it or keep it active, only for the initial registration.

That's why I became Rosi4 because after I was off for a while I couldn't get into my Rosi2 account.
Thanks @Rosi4

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Hope someone will help me.

Soon or later, my company will upgrade the computer by changing all to the new laptop ones. For some reasons, I will have a problem signing in to this Forum after they change it.

Even though this computer I've used, I have to sign at Internet Explorer. If I go to Chrome, it doesn't recognize my user name and password. Same happen to my home computer (so that's why I can't get in during the weekend to check this thread).

If anyone has the same issues, please share you solution on how to fix it. If I sign in a new account, it won't accept because they will ask for an e-mail account, and then when I inserted it, it said that "this e-mail is already used by someone". Hummm....
Never mind everyone. I can sign in to this Forum. Sooooooooo happy.