[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Push and Warattaya wedding today:icon12:
Nong Arunosha,Aukavut, @tom_tam_ja and Pope attended the wedding.More in spoilers...

Ooh yes I dig the hair

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol!! We need more couples in Ch3! I think Aff and Pope have very mature looks! I was a part of the JLR Team too and forever believe Aum & Aff had one of the best chemistry onscreen I hope Ch3 does make a PopeAff Lakorn one day!! Please please please! I miss Aff so much onscreen! I’m still praying for a Bella/Nadech lakorn too! Lol so I’m praying for a lot of couples who I don’t think a lot of people want in a lakorn.
Ooh yes Bella and Nadech would be good :thumbup:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Aff would match perfectly with Aum while Bella look best with POPE.

Pope is a fashion statement in Boran clothes, he looks elegant in them - or is it because he's a nobleman's son as Por Date in BPS? PJ is stylish too - it's the way he struts in them. Love the list you guys posted the other day -
http://www.ch3thailand.com/news/scoop/14916

But then take a look at Aum - and boy he steals the cake off everybody!! His best pairing was with Aff, but for romantic pairing it really is with Bella. (Still waiting for Pope with Nychaa please)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sorry y'all this is pretty irrelevant but DAMN! This thread is still moving! :risas3::risas3::risas3:

You have no idea. Hahah. We savage. We wanna kick JLR to the curb!

#justkidding

Idk about y’all but I’m asking the lakorn Gods to please pair Aff and Pope!! Lol
View attachment 28751
Um. I wouldn't mind if Aff was at her prime. Haha. Too much botox I can't really see her the same anymore.

@Fikachu @phatman @DaoRisa @...

Ep 7 – 00 : 13 : 06 - Mirror

Date said “Pai Song Kan Chong Doo Tee Ru” = “Go to look in the mirror”
Kan Chong (คันฉ่อง) is a Boran word. The present word is “Garr Joug (กระจก)”.

EP 7 – 1 : 03 : 02 - Kade fighting with 2 men at Talad Shee Goon (Shee Goon Market)

Yam………..My lady, here is not suitable for women.
Kade………………………………………………
Pin …………My lady, this area has only Rong Chum Rao.
Kade…….…That is what I want to see.

From the English subtitle the sentence “This area has only Rong Chum Rao” is “This area has only mills”.

Actually this sentence means “This area has only brothels”

Rong...................= house, building
Chum Rao..........= to engage in sexual activities/intercourse
Rong Chum Rao = a house or a building where prostitutes work in. (Boran Word)

The word “Rong” is used with many words

Rong Ram......................= Hotel
Rong Rean......................= School
Rong Paya Baan.............= Hospital
Rong Ngan.....................= factory
Rong Ar Haan................= Canteen, Food court
Rong Beer/ Lao..............= Brewery
Rong Rub Jum Num......= Pawnshop
Rong Na..........................= Farmhouse
Rong Si Kao....................= Rice Mill

Ep 7 – 1 : 46 : 24 - About long-tailed boat race

Pin, Yam and Kade were talking about the long-tailed boat race. Pin told Kade that the race was held every year when “Nam Larg (น้ำหลาก)”
The English subtitle is “There is a competition every year when the current is low”. It wouldn’t be correct.

In the rainy season there is a lot of water in the river and some water flows from the northern part of Thailand. That makes the level of the water in the river high enough for boat race.

Thai people sometimes call rainy season (Ru Doo Fon) as “Ru Doo Nam Larg”. (Pin used this word - Nam Larg) But these two words, Ru Doo Fon and Ru Doo Nam Larg have a little different meaning.

Ru Doo Fon means Ru Doo Fon without any indication about the quantity of the water but Ru Doo Nam Larg refers the quantity of the water flowing that can make the river overflow or flood.

Nam (น้ำ).............= water
Larg (หลาก).........= overflow, flood

About seasons in Thailand :

Season ………….=.....ฤดู / หน้า....= Ru Doo / Na
Rainy Season….=.....ฤดูฝน........= Ru Doo Fon.....= Na Fon...........= Ru Doo Nam Larg
Hot Season……=.....ฤดูร้อน.......= Ru Doo Ron....= Na Ron
Cold season…...=.....ฤดูหนาว.....= Ru Doo Nao.....= Na Nao
Dry Season…....=.....หน้าแล้ง.....= Na Lang..........= 1st November to 30th April = There is a little rain or no rain about 6 months, then there is not enough water for cultivation.

Formal (writing language)

Rainy Season......=.....วสันต์...........= Wa San
Hot Season.........=.....คิมหันต์........= Kim Haun
Cold season........=.....เหมันต์.........= He Maun
These 3 words come from the Pali language.
Ah. Makes sense!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You don't have to let me top samee, I already do it without your permission :celebrate16:
How dare you!

What, that the ring you shoved on his finger doesn't fit? Guess I'm the only one who loves him enough to know his ring size :celebrate16:
It wouldn't fit because my ring is already on his finger.

@Rachfull dont gain too much momentum till the eve of 1500. Lol! You don’t want to run out of steam. Lmao!
Right?? Haha. She is sooo gonna lose out. Again.

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
OOOOOBig News!
First of all, let me say how I find it so weird that I find out through Thai posts/accounts about this than through my tv screen. Maybe it's too early to advertise. Anyways, BPS cast and drama are nominated in two categories for the 23rd Asian TV Awards. See for yourself on this website: https://www.asiantvawards.com/nominees/2018-nominees/
I'll list out BPS related nominees:

Best Actor in a Supporting role- Louis Scott
BUPPAE SANNIVAS ( LOVE DESTINY )
BEC World Public Company Limited
Channel 3
Channel 3
Thailand

Best Direction (Fiction)- Mr Phawat Panangkasir
BUPPAE SANNIVAS ( LOVE DESTINY)
Channel 3
Channel 3
Thailand
Got is also nominated but it's for Kom Faek. He is in the same category as Louis.:pancarta: Rivalry in BPS and rivalry for being in the same category too:risas3:
Best Actor in a Supporting role- Jirayu Tantrakul
KOM FAEK ( The Lost Art )
Channel 3
Channel 3
Thailand

No actual details of the event is released as of now. But if you want to keep up to date on the info, check out this website: https://www.asiantvawards.com/table-ticket-sales/
especially if you want to attend. Most likely, event is on 11-13 January 2019 according to a reply to a comment on this post-https://www.instagram.com/p/BqOowukHNir/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ve06b88sqp50
And will be held in Malaysia according to this post-https://www.instagram.com/p/BqMcW8xlIDZ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=121zzbje5044k

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Ooh yasss werk those suit jackets สามี
Haha I have a thing for สามี in suit jackets:love::nut:
I am going to bed now, night everyone! :).
Good night!:aloofandbored:
@Rachfull dont gain too much momentum till the eve of 1500. Lol! You don’t want to run out of steam. Lmao!
:risas3: Let's see who will be at the top of 1500:naughty2:
Is it just me, or is Anne kinda a cougar?
You're not the only one. Look at the distance between her and our สามี. That stare too...:confused0:
Sorry y'all this is pretty irrelevant but DAMN! This thread is still moving! :risas3::risas3::risas3:
:clap::thumbup:We can't get over BPS so we'll keep it moving...1500 and beyond!:cheer:
@Fikachu @phatman @DaoRisa @...

Ep 7 – 00 : 13 : 06 - Mirror

Date said “Pai Song Kan Chong Doo Tee Ru” = “Go to look in the mirror”
Kan Chong (คันฉ่อง) is a Boran word. The present word is “Garr Joug (กระจก)”.

EP 7 – 1 : 03 : 02 - Kade fighting with 2 men at Talad Shee Goon (Shee Goon Market)

Yam………..My lady, here is not suitable for women.
Kade………………………………………………
Pin …………My lady, this area has only Rong Chum Rao.
Kade…….…That is what I want to see.

From the English subtitle the sentence “This area has only Rong Chum Rao” is “This area has only mills”.

Actually this sentence means “This area has only brothels”

Rong...................= house, building
Chum Rao..........= to engage in sexual activities/intercourse
Rong Chum Rao = a house or a building where prostitutes work in. (Boran Word)

The word “Rong” is used with many words

Rong Ram......................= Hotel
Rong Rean......................= School
Rong Paya Baan.............= Hospital
Rong Ngan.....................= factory
Rong Ar Haan................= Canteen, Food court
Rong Beer/ Lao..............= Brewery
Rong Rub Jum Num......= Pawnshop
Rong Na..........................= Farmhouse
Rong Si Kao....................= Rice Mill

Ep 7 – 1 : 46 : 24 - About long-tailed boat race

Pin, Yam and Kade were talking about the long-tailed boat race. Pin told Kade that the race was held every year when “Nam Larg (น้ำหลาก)”
The English subtitle is “There is a competition every year when the current is low”. It wouldn’t be correct.

In the rainy season there is a lot of water in the river and some water flows from the northern part of Thailand. That makes the level of the water in the river high enough for boat race.

Thai people sometimes call rainy season (Ru Doo Fon) as “Ru Doo Nam Larg”. (Pin used this word - Nam Larg) But these two words, Ru Doo Fon and Ru Doo Nam Larg have a little different meaning.

Ru Doo Fon means Ru Doo Fon without any indication about the quantity of the water but Ru Doo Nam Larg refers the quantity of the water flowing that can make the river overflow or flood.

Nam (น้ำ).............= water
Larg (หลาก).........= overflow, flood

About seasons in Thailand :

Season ………….=.....ฤดู / หน้า....= Ru Doo / Na
Rainy Season….=.....ฤดูฝน........= Ru Doo Fon.....= Na Fon...........= Ru Doo Nam Larg
Hot Season……=.....ฤดูร้อน.......= Ru Doo Ron....= Na Ron
Cold season…...=.....ฤดูหนาว.....= Ru Doo Nao.....= Na Nao
Dry Season…....=.....หน้าแล้ง.....= Na Lang..........= 1st November to 30th April = There is a little rain or no rain about 6 months, then there is not enough water for cultivation.

Formal (writing language)

Rainy Season......=.....วสันต์...........= Wa San
Hot Season.........=.....คิมหันต์........= Kim Haun
Cold season........=.....เหมันต์.........= He Maun
These 3 words come from the Pali language.
Thank you once again for explaining these scenes:worship2:So that means, people say 'Ru Doo Fon' to generally describe rainy season but 'Ru Doo Nam Larg' to describe flooding season?
Prang is pretty. Love her shape. Is she going to be the main actress for this drama?
OMG I'm so sorry I didn't answer your question. I was looking through a few pages and realised your question went unanswered. Nope, Prang isn't the main actress here. Nychaa is.

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Pope at True Smart Merchant event which ended a few hours ago. I'll post some pictures...

You can check out @thongrakia on twitter. I realise this account has gathered almost all the posts on Pope for today's event :) There's loads...so many that I don't know which to post here. Check out #popezaap (you can find this hashtag on twitter or IG but I recommend IG. People tend to post on IG more often) for all posts of Pope for today's event. Watch IG story of https://instagram.com/popetogether?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=boxz7mxdzwl5 to see Pope's appearance at the event.