[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Sexy beast :love:

I ended up watching Khun Chai Puttipat again and the part where that annoying nurse girl told Got that Chai Pat took Bella to spend the night in Hua Hin.. omg I could see in his cute innocent face that his heart broke lol i just wanted to jump into the screen and give him hugs and kisses lol my poor baby. You still have meeeeee to take to Hua Hin and love all night long! :naughty2::icon12:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Lesson in Thai class today:
The Thai word for "province" is จังหวัด or "jang wad." I can't help but be reminded of our beloved Mae Ying every time I say it :risas3: Different tones and spellings, though

Oh, and there's a Thai letter (one of the low ones), ภ which is called "poh sum pao"-- "sum pao" meaning "sailing boat" :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I should really ask my teacher if she's seen BPS.
Lol you should ask her!

The way they learn their alphabets is like how we learn ours lol A - Apple B - Boat C - Cat etc lol

Seems like everything you learn in Thai class just reminds you of BPS hahahaha got provinces reminding you of our Mae Ying Janward, but I can totally see where you're coming from lol Jang Wat - Janward

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg :facepalm:
Pope is how old now and he still acts like a child! :risas3::risas3::risas3:
PJ's a bad influence too
I feel like it's Samee who's the bad influence. Haha. PJ even said Samee is worst than him.
Wait, Got AND Phet in one?!!?? They're trying to kill me lol I love my Phet and we all know I love my Got :love::love::icon12::icon12:
Yes lady! Both! Haha.

LOL you want him to smack you on the head like that huh? :naughty2:

While everyone wants to spend time with Pope, PJ is annoyed and complaining that he has to spend like 5 days with Pope hahahhaahhaa
Not the head . . . :naughty2:
Hahaha. Now he's got a taste of his own med.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Aye aye guys, missed you - you know? Hospitalised since last Thursday, just came home an hour ago. And scared if my post will top 1350 and @Rachfull can't get her trophy so I held back! Was too feverish to watch the phone. Haaaa looks like some people need to recite something!! And the way we always do it @Eve Taylor we all had a go while taking our tops off...... right, phatman??

View attachment 25033
Hope you feel better soon hun! :icon12: