[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Everyone's interacting with the fans while Pope is holding on to dear life.
View attachment 24906

View attachment 24906

Really.

View attachment 24908

View attachment 24909

View attachment 24910
I still think it was so weird that ch3 stuck Pope onto a float with those 3 lol. As far as i know Pope isn't that close two Nadech and Mark. He might be closer to James Ma since they worked together for the series. He should've been on the float with Great, Boy, and Alek and put Nine in Nadechs float. Imagine if Pope did all of those hip thrusts that Greats float did lool

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I still think it was so weird that ch3 stuck Pope onto a float with those 3 lol. As far as i know Pope isn't that close two Nadech and Mark. He might be closer to James Ma since they worked together for the series. He should've been on the float with Great, Boy, and Alek and put Nine in Nadechs float. Imagine if Pope did all of those hip thrusts that Greats float did lool
Pope at least knows Nadech and Mark, he had dramas with both of them. Maybe they had to separate him from the rest of the squad so they wouldn't get distracted :risas3:
And if he'd done those thrusts... Rachfull dtay na! Ne non ka! :drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pope at least knows Nadech and Mark, he had dramas with both of them. Maybe they had to separate him from the rest of the squad so they wouldn't get distracted :risas3:
And if he'd done those thrusts... Rachfull dtay na! Ne non ka! :drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling:
oops how did i forget he had lakorns with those 2 lool but it wouldve been way better if he was with Great and them! He looked awkward with Nadech and them in their float.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah I bet Pope would've been more comfortable. Haha. He got stuck with lil kids.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I think Nadech and Pope are cool. I seen some events of them together and they talk to each other forgetting everyone else. I remember Nadech massaging Pope at the CH3 soccer game and Pope turned around to look lol damn should of saved that video. Nadech seems to treat him like a big brother/friend. I haven’t seen him interact with Mark yet but I’m sure all the guys treat him like a big brother. Pope is Pope, he’ll look uncomfortable in any float where he needs to shake his body. Lol

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Isn’t it the reason why he’s on the other float lol, Can’t imagine Pope do the hip thrusts :facepalm::facepalm:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Nadech and Pope are cool. I seen some events of them together and they talk to each other forgetting everyone else. I remember Nadech massaging Pope at the CH3 soccer game and Pope turned around to look lol damn should of saved that video. Nadech seems to treat him like a big brother/friend. I haven’t seen him interact with Mark yet but I’m sure all the guys treat him like a big brother. Pope is Pope, he’ll look uncomfortable in any float where he needs to shake his body. Lol
Hahaha. True. I've seen him interact with Mark during their TD days.

Calm and cool? Really? After all the time you know him lol. He’s the most dorky, sneaky, sly actor that I ever know lol. And I prefer to go for the lips lol, really kissable
That's what I'm saying .