[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Here is the MV!!!

Not sure what it's about, but Big Daddy and Prang about to kick PrangJun and PrangPhet to the curb. Hahha.

May I also add I like the song. I like the slow electro jazzy R&B style it has. If you guys know what I mean. Hehehe.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
i think she did something around her mouth area cause she was talking wierdly. i have no issue with plastic surgery though. as long as it will make your self confidence go up and make you happier then why not? some people no matter how much they try can not get over some of their physical insecurities so if altering their body/face will help them get over it i dont care. but one thing is i dont agree with is if someone is pressuring you into doing plastic surgery for example like your boyfriend or something because he wants you to have bigger boobs or something. i think only get plastic surgery if you yourself want it.
Because she's already very pretty & dainty in BPS, Suzie, she's lots better with the Boran hairdo where her tresses are pushed back & you can see all her nice features. Nothing to change at all but much to be admired instead. But I suppose no one told her that.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Here is the MV!!!

Not sure what it's about, but Big Daddy and Prang about to kick PrangJun and PrangPhet to the curb. Hahha.

May I also add I like the song. I like the slow electro jazzy R&B style it has. If you guys know what I mean. Hehehe.
NNO......!!!!! Don't tell me that little girl broke them up?! Big is so handsome. That song grows on you.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Without subs it's good. With subs probably better. Hahaha. It keeps you on your toes. It's like Nakee where the girl is possessed by a demon/animal spirit. In Angkor it's a tiger. Pra'nang haven't met yet, so far it's just lots of action and war stuff that I have no clue about. Haha.
Alright, I'll find time to follow. I'm now watching Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter, the quality is poor but the story's good. And it's got subs!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42