[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Her cheeks do look a little oddly stretched... I have to keep reminding myself that most of Asia doesn't view plastic surgery the same way westerners do :(
Hahaaa...... What do you mean by that? I'm sure we have the same eyes when we look at quality..... at least I think I do.... Plastic is plastic no matter how it's done botox too it doesn't look natural and not nice. Have you seen Sylvester Stallone & his mother or sister or something. & then there was that old girl Victoria Principal from an old movie called Dallas & she was quite a looker & not only that, busty too. Then later she married a plastic surgeon & they said he's very good - but ahh I can still see the plastic you Victoria!!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaaa...... What do you mean by that? I'm sure we have the same eyes when we look at quality..... at least I think I do.... Plastic is plastic no matter how it's done botox too it doesn't look natural and not nice. Have you seen Sylvester Stallone & his mother or sister or something. & then there was that old girl Victoria Principal from an old movie called Dallas & she was quite a looker & not only that, busty too. Then later she married a plastic surgeon & they said he's very good - but ahh I can still see the plastic you Victoria!!
Plastic surgery is much more of a staple in Asia than the US. I know statistically in Korea, about 20% of women admitted to having some kind of procedure. Even if it is still frowned upon, it is more common at least in certain Asian countries compared to the US.
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-number-of-cosmetic-surgery-procedures-by-country.html

Rosi

Wifey #42
Plastic surgery is much more of a staple in Asia than the US. I know statistically in Korea, about 20% of women admitted to having some kind of procedure. Even if it is still frowned upon, it is more common at least in certain Asian countries compared to the US.
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-number-of-cosmetic-surgery-procedures-by-country.html
The USA tops! But truly it did start with the Hollywood celebrities & breast enhancements. Asians did little things first with the easy stuff like eyebrows & lashes, then later progressed to others. One of my favourite series was Nip & Tuck.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i think she did something around her mouth area cause she was talking wierdly. i have no issue with plastic surgery though. as long as it will make your self confidence go up and make you happier then why not? some people no matter how much they try can not get over some of their physical insecurities so if altering their body/face will help them get over it i dont care. but one thing is i dont agree with is if someone is pressuring you into doing plastic surgery for example like your boyfriend or something because he wants you to have bigger boobs or something. i think only get plastic surgery if you yourself want it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i think she did something around her mouth area cause she was talking wierdly. i have no issue with plastic surgery though. as long as it will make your self confidence go up and make you happier then why not? some people no matter how much they try can not get over some of their physical insecurities so if altering their body/face will help them get over it i dont care. but one thing is i dont agree with is if someone is pressuring you into doing plastic surgery for example like your boyfriend or something because he wants you to have bigger boobs or something. i think only get plastic surgery if you yourself want it.
It makes me sad because I love her natural lips. . .