[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Note: Idk where Kosa Ban lived so I'm assuming it was within walking distance. Deal with it.
I know this got cheesy but I couldn't help myself :risas3: Been rewatching too many Date-Kade scenes to not include some super fluffy fluff

Enjoy!

P.S. I feel like @Rosi's becoming my editor, setting deadlines for me and stuff and I don't know how I feel about that :fighting3:
P.P.S. I actually tried to have it done by 3 pm Singapore time but I also wanted to make this part longer than the last one, so we ended up with a slight conflict of interest there. It's almost 2 am here though

Part 9​

Soon enough, the entire family had loaded themselves onto the boat and were on their way to the market. Prang sat on Date’s lap the entire way there, smiling smugly every time Kade shot them a resentful look. She had not been happy to discover, upon her summons to the pier, that Date had found Prang a half hour before and failed to tell her. Apparently, she had torn the house apart searching for Prang, and had even made her way over to Kosa Ban’s house to search there.

Every time Date fell victim to Kade’s disapproving stare, the corners of his mouth lifted and he ever so slightly tightened his grip on Prang. Kade couldn’t stay angry for long and he knew it; she was far too relieved that Prang was safe to pout over the time she wasted searching.

Upon their arrival at the market, the children all tottered off the boat and onto the pier. Date rose after all the children were off, picking Prang up and setting her on the wobbly planks.

“Make sure she doesn’t fall,” he ordered Rhueng. Rhueng nodded, and took his little sister’s hand as they headed for the more stable part of the pier. Date turned back to the boat. Kade was still resolutely in her seat, and resolutely looking away from him.

He held out his hand.

Kade pretended not to see.

He nudged her shoulder.

She looked around, feigning surprise. Date raised his eyebrows, widening his eyes, then very obviously looking at his hand, clearly signalling to Kade that he intended for her to take it.

Kade huffed, and stood up. She batted Date’s hand away, stepping off the boat herself. Only one of her feet had successfully escaped when she lost her balance.

Date threw an arm out and caught her by the waist. Smirking down at her, he asked, “Why does this feel so familiar? Have we used this position before?” :naughty2:

Blushing crimson, Kade shifted her other foot safely onto the pier and stood upright. However, Date didn’t loose his grip on her waist; instead of letting go, he moved his arm with her body.

“Khun P!” Kade could hardly believe that it was she who was protesting this very public display. Khun P was the one who had always insisted they be completely and undeniably chaste outside of their room at home.

Date chuckled, sliding his hand from his wife’s waist. Trailing his fingertips down Kade’s arm, he rested his hand in hers, locking their fingers together. Kade looked down, blushing so much now she was turning a deep purple.

“Let’s go,” said Date, leading Kade by the hand.

The market was crowded that day. It appeared that an entire ship of Chinese merchants had arrived in the harbor recently, and everyone in Ayutthaya was clamoring to take advantage of their presence. Date called all of his children around him and ordered them to stay close. Rhueng and Rit seemed slightly disappointed, but followed their father’s orders anyway. Kaew said nothing, but simply smiled in her sweet, shy way, and Prang seemed thrilled just to be there.

Date and Kade headed the procession, weaving their family through the stalls overflowing with innumerable trinkets and fabrics. Kade paused at a particularly lovely bolt of fabric, carefully stroking its soft fibers. Date pulled out his money bag.

“Mai jao ka, Khun P,” Kade said, “Just looking.”

As the afternoon progressed to evening, the crowds began to thin. Date allowed Rhueng and Rit to venture over to a vendor selling chickens. Kaew and Prang wandered to a necklace display. Soon Date and Kade were alone.

They were still holding hands.

“What would you like to see, Kade?” Date asked, turning his head to look at her.

“Oh, I’m content just walking around and looking.”

The couple proceeded to walk around and look. Eventually, however, they came upon the same fabric stand they’d passed earlier. Kade craned her neck to examine the area.

“Khun P, I think--”

“That we’ve made a full circle? So do I. Come, let’s find the children again before we get lost.”

They soon found Rhueng and Rit, still ogling the caged chickens and discussing how each chicken might fare in a fight. The twins almost certainly weren’t ready to leave, but they came when their parents called.

Next were Kaew and Prang. The group walked over to the jewelry stands.

But Date stopped in his tracks.

There was Kaew. And there was Prang.

Kaew appeared to be in an animated discussion with a certain young man. A young man whose face was very familiar to Date.

Crap.
Note: Idk where Kosa Ban lived so I'm assuming it was within walking distance. Deal with it.
I know this got cheesy but I couldn't help myself :risas3: Been rewatching too many Date-Kade scenes to not include some super fluffy fluff

Enjoy!

P.S. I feel like @Rosi's becoming my editor, setting deadlines for me and stuff and I don't know how I feel about that :fighting3:
P.P.S. I actually tried to have it done by 3 pm Singapore time but I also wanted to make this part longer than the last one, so we ended up with a slight conflict of interest there. It's almost 2 am here though

Part 9​

Soon enough, the entire family had loaded themselves onto the boat and were on their way to the market. Prang sat on Date’s lap the entire way there, smiling smugly every time Kade shot them a resentful look. She had not been happy to discover, upon her summons to the pier, that Date had found Prang a half hour before and failed to tell her. Apparently, she had torn the house apart searching for Prang, and had even made her way over to Kosa Ban’s house to search there.

Every time Date fell victim to Kade’s disapproving stare, the corners of his mouth lifted and he ever so slightly tightened his grip on Prang. Kade couldn’t stay angry for long and he knew it; she was far too relieved that Prang was safe to pout over the time she wasted searching.

Upon their arrival at the market, the children all tottered off the boat and onto the pier. Date rose after all the children were off, picking Prang up and setting her on the wobbly planks.

“Make sure she doesn’t fall,” he ordered Rhueng. Rhueng nodded, and took his little sister’s hand as they headed for the more stable part of the pier. Date turned back to the boat. Kade was still resolutely in her seat, and resolutely looking away from him.

He held out his hand.

He nudged her shoulder.

She looked around, feigning surprise. Date raised his eyebrows, widening his eyes, then very obviously looking at his hand, clearly signalling to Kade that he intended for her to take it.

Kade huffed, and stood up. She batted Date’s hand away, stepping off the boat herself. Only one of her feet had successfully escaped when she lost her balance.

Date threw an arm out and caught her by the waist. Smirking down at her, he asked, “Why does this feel so familiar? Have we used this position before?” :naughty2:

Blushing crimson, Kade shifted her other foot safely onto the pier and stood upright. However, Date didn’t loose his grip on her waist; instead of letting go, he moved his arm with her body.

“Khun P!” Kade could hardly believe that it was she who was protesting this very public display. Khun P was the one who had always insisted they be completely and undeniably chaste outside of their room at home.

Date chuckled, sliding his hand from his wife’s waist. Trailing his fingertips down Kade’s arm, he rested his hand in hers, locking their fingers together. Kade looked down, blushing so much now she was turning a deep purple.

The market was crowded that day. It appeared that an entire ship of Chinese merchants had arrived in the harbor recently, and everyone in Ayutthaya was clamoring to take advantage of their presence. Date called all of his children around him and ordered them to stay close. Rhueng and Rit seemed slightly disappointed, but followed their father’s orders anyway. Kaew said nothing, but simply smiled in her sweet, shy way, and Prang seemed thrilled just to be there.

Date and Kade headed the procession, weaving their family through the stalls overflowing with innumerable trinkets and fabrics. Kade paused at a particularly lovely bolt of fabric, carefully stroking its soft fibers. Date pulled out his money bag.

As the afternoon progressed to evening, the crowds began to thin. Date allowed Rhueng and Rit to venture over to a vendor selling chickens. Kaew and Prang wandered to a necklace display. Soon Date and Kade were alone.

“What would you like to see, Kade?” Date asked, turning his head to look at her.

The couple proceeded to walk around and look. Eventually, however, they came upon the same fabric stand they’d passed earlier. Kade craned her neck to examine the area.

“Khun P, I think--”

“That we’ve made a full circle? So do I. Come, let’s find the children again before we get lost.”

They soon found Rhueng and Rit, still ogling the caged chickens and discussing how each chicken might fare in a fight. The twins almost certainly weren’t ready to leave, but they came when their parents called.

Kaew appeared to be in an animated discussion with a certain young man. A young man whose face was very familiar to Date.

Crap.
Me?? Your editor?? NOOOO......! Me more like beggar. I been begging & dropping broad hints but you huffily never write. But today you made it 4pm Singapore time so I'm not complaining!!

Wahh an outside scene today! They're on an outing! But when you talked about fluff I thought one of the scenes is Date making out on that real boat with Kade. Cars usually get baptized this way.

The guy who's courting Kaew...... can we use this fellow? @CPY loaded his photo the other day. She said his name is Tao Sattaphong. (Oh no, based on bits of messages I've missed I think I haven't really been catching up fully from page 1241 !! Some juicy news from there which everyone wrote!)

Rosi

Wifey #42
Well you needs to. Haha. It's
Let me warn you though. . . Pope's nang'ek whom he has no chemistry with, whose name I shall not mention for it is taboo, is also a guest there. . . . . . . . .

Oooo la la!!! BEST Pope MV ever! Favorited!!!!! Downloaded!!!!!!!
THAT MUSIC VIDEO!!

Oh phatman isn't there a button that I can a 100 LIKES??! It's so beautiful I don't know why right in the middle it made me cry! Like you see everything of him & the music made it so perfect too. The soccer segment with the lift in the beats simply took my heart away.....

Thanks to whoever it is who made this video, it's the best I've seen of Pope. Damn! Double damnnnn!!!!

CPY

GotomySin
She's very sweet. But he also seems the type to love kids! The only different time was the back scenes of the BPS sandlot & 2 little boys were a little mean to him. He stepped back, a little shocked! But Pope came by & said something to the one boy, rescuing his good friend.
You should see her appearance in dramas and sitcom. She really nails them. She did act with Punjan

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Enjoy!

Part 9​

He held out his hand.

He nudged her shoulder.

“Khun P, I think--”

Crap.
Ooo. It's getting better!!!!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is that who I think it is? I've never seen this side of her. Hahaha. I thought she was more conservative. Wow. Impressed. Envious. Imagine Pope filming a scene with her in this. Hahahhahaha. Not so little anymore.
Chippy is very westernized in her way of thinking and actions. The only thing she was conservative with was real kisses but obviously she down to do them now lol and yeah im envious of her body too! Image this chippy in KSTD haha how different it wouldve been

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling

Enjoy!

Part 9​

He held out his hand.

He nudged her shoulder.

“Khun P, I think--”

Crap.
Yay!! You updated! Date is being very very daring discussing different positions with Kade in public.:naughty2: Anywho, I look forward to reading ch10 where Date forcefully throw the poor boy over the pier before dragging his beloved daughter home and locking her in her room for eternity. :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Chippy is very westernized in her way of thinking and actions. The only thing she was conservative with was real kisses but obviously she down to do them now lol and yeah im envious of her body too! Image this chippy in KSTD haha how different it wouldve been
Oh god things would've definitely been more juicy. Hahha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Just got a parcel of Indonesian literature books from a BPS fan. I will pack and send some to her soon. BPS love is still ongoing.
Mmnn CPY she sent to you? What are you packing in return to her? Sorry to ask but Indonesian literature they're very fine things even if I have difficulty reading that fast.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Me?? Your editor?? NOOOO......! Me more like beggar. I been begging & dropping broad hints but you huffily never write. But today you made it 4pm Singapore time so I'm not complaining!!

Wahh an outside scene today! They're on an outing! But when you talked about fluff I thought one of the scenes is Date making out on that real boat with Kade. Cars usually get baptized this way.

The guy who's courting Kaew...... can we use this fellow? @CPY loaded his photo the other day. She said his name is Tao Sattaphong. (Oh no, based on bits of messages I've missed I think I haven't really been catching up fully from page 1241 !! Some juicy news from there which everyone wrote!)

Sure. I like Tao, he's a good second lead.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Is that who I think it is? I've never seen this side of her. Hahaha. I thought she was more conservative. Wow. Impressed. Envious. Imagine Pope filming a scene with her in this. Hahahhahaha. Not so little anymore.
Imagine NO CHIPPY AT ALL in KSTD... how different it would've been