[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oof... Roy Leh Marnya wasn't bad as Thai dramas go, but it wasn't really good either. It was worth watching for Pope and Bella's characters (at least for me), but otherwise it was a hot mess. I think nang rais like Waawaa's character are finally going out of style. Thank goodness BPS didn't have one!

I feel like BPS is still having a huge impact on the lakorn industry. It seems after BPS, a lot of channels are upping their lakorn game. No more r-scenes, no more insane nang rais, no more stupid misunderstandings between the leads, real kiss scenes, etc. seem to be more common nowadays.
With the exception of ONEHD. Haha. They still have R scenes. Haha. But yeah I agree. Seeing less of it now on Ch3.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Y'all should appreciate this:
Recently time I re-watching BPS on TV. One of my roommates walked in, looked at the screen, and said, "Wow, she's really pretty" (she saw Bella).
Then The Samee showed up on the screen, and she said, "Oh... he's kinda average."

I love my roommate, but I was so offended I couldn't speak to her for a full day. KINDA AVERAGE??? My samee is GORGEOUS and he has the best smile and the cutest awkward hands EVER. Also his skin is FLAWLESS without any plastic surgery even though he's almost 40.

I would say that was part of the reason I moved out, but it was actually because my roommate got married on me :sad6::sad6:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
After 4 years, I finally watched this... and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"I want to go back to where I came from. I want to go home"
"I won't let you go"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
hi BPS babes!!! i hope you all are doing well! Prom Likit is airing tomorrow 10/18!!