[CH3] Bpa Gaa Rung See Dum (Kantana Evolution) : Fair Gundon/Aimee Morakot

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
She seems pretty enough but can she act? Does anyone know if she's starred in anything before (MVs, supporting roles etc.)?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
See, I knew it was going to be someone I don't know of. This production always casts unknown actors but I guess it's good in a way because they give people a chance. I've never heard of her and I will have to do a background check because I'm a jealous girlfriend. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She is actually new, like new new i think (please correct me if I'm wrong). She got popular from The Face Thailand. Some drama reality contest of Lookade. I never saw it though cus I just don't like the way they promote the show. I don't like how fake Bee acts during the promotion and I don't like how they teamed up against Yo, using her name and drama with Bee to promote the show. I mean if your show is that good then you don't need to make stuff up. My cousin does watch it though and she said that this girl is on Chris Horwang's team which are getting doubled team by Lookade and Bee.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
What the dealio? Sounds like drama. Should I be upset or happy? She's pretty, I give her that. But acting probably idk.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She might be good, gotta give them a chance first right? I'm just surprised that she got promoted so fast. I would think she would either start out supporting or evenings first.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Idk. I hope she's good. They'll look compatible. Hope the acting is compatible.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
well, I don't have to fin or anything...since his ideal girl is exotic so that's that. It will give me a chance to concentrate on the lakorn and Fair lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Me too...but I will be a cougar next to him so I am out. You can have him Mahalo...just don't forget to invite us AF to ya'll wedding lol

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Wow she got promoted super fast!
I don't remember her and i watch the face thailand 2 only. She got voted out I don't see her now. And not the winner hot a lakorn already

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol byebye wants to be a naughty backstabbing bridesmaid tsk tsk lol jk.

little22 said:
I don't remember her and i watch the face thailand 2 only. She got voted out I don't see her now. And not the winner hot a lakorn already
I heard that almost all of the girls under Cris is getting a lot of work cus she pushes and promotes for them afterward too.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I never watched the Face but I've seen some news about some big controversy, maybe it was about her? Apparently some girl from Cris' team got kicked out and the "netizens" were outraged because Bee and Lookade ganged up on Cris and her people. Bee and Lookade got a lot of threatening and nasty messages all over their instagram. Then one of them, I forgot which one said the chick that got kicked out should thank them because it was because of them that she got that much attention and got commercials or something. And that she would've never gotten that attention had they not played the "game" the way it was supposed to be played.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@ Meow

With a groom like Fair it's hard not to be naughty. I will just ask for forgiveness later because after all he'll be Mahalo's husband. I will have to take in all of him before she jets him off to a honeymoon all by herself lol