[CH3] Bpa Gaa Rung See Dum (Kantana Evolution) : Fair Gundon/Aimee Morakot

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I seen the old lakorn n liked it..pra'nang was a bickering Pair...

Agree mint role hasn't been diverse beside plengKwan...she was rai in Dong poo dee. Her role in TSL is 1 of my fav beside PK. ...she's always try to improve herself...she goes to speak classes. NOK help push that a lot on her to polish these things. ..she always in classes to try to improve..i like her because I like some of her roles...but mostly because she is always trying to improve and no crazy KJ...though i'm a ChariOh fan as you all can see...haha...but i never been a total crazy fanatic except on their pages

I'm glad fair is getting his chance....he's a cutie...i didn't end up watching that lakorn because it turn out he wasn't p'k...

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwfShphPNZ8

FAIR IS IN THIS MV!!!..Just found it earlier..I guess if this MV's story was make into lakorn..FAIR should be the P'ek :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh. You should have seen him in Hua Jai Mee Ngao. He gets much angrier than that. He was hot. Lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
These are my choices :wub:​
 ​
This need to hurry up and happen already! ​
 ​
 ​
She's not that great yet, but she is so freaking adorable! ​
 ​
 ​
I'm not going to give up until they put her in something good with someone I like! ​
 ​
and here is a complimentary video for your enjoyment​
 ​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLHuReVNHgs​
 ​
 ​

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oom!! She's so narak!! I can't say she should be a prime time nangek yet even though I really like her because I've only seen her briefly in 2 lakorns. I need to see her as a fulltime evening nangek first :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really am excited for him! Lol. I hope the only way he goes is up. Ch.3 needs more p'eks that I like. I'm still trying to figure out his height. I think he's 6 ft. Willy's probably James J.'s height and he seems to be an inch or two shorter.

cr: Fairgundon

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Mahalo said:
I really am excited for him! Lol. I hope the only way he go is up. Ch.3 needs more p'eks that I like. I'm still trying to figure out his height. I think he's 6 ft. Willy's probably James J.'s height and he seems to be an inch or two shorter.

cr: Fairgundon
Yeah..!! Ch3 must not make me disappointed too. What event is it in the picture??.. Under ch3??..
I actually remember what fair write in his ig.. "stay away from satisfaction,that's the key"..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hana_pichy said:
Yeah..!! Ch3 must not make me disappointed too. What event is it in the picture??.. Under ch3??..
I actually remember what fair write in his ig.. "stay away from satisfaction,that's the key"..
It's a talk show that he'll be on. It's called The Red Carpet for OneHD.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I saw that MV a while back. No wonder Fair has always looked so familiar to me. He was that nice guy in the MV! Lol. He's a cutie.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Pra Nang will be Fair and Namwan (Dessert) from The FACE Thailand.

credit as tagged and Pantip Thai Forum CH3