[CH3] Bpa Gaa Rung See Dum (Kantana Evolution) : Fair Gundon/Aimee Morakot

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Awww, so Fair was kind of upset that they switched him from p'ek to supporting in Hua Jai Mee Ngao. I guess that's what made him want to become a freelance since OneHD wasn't giving him any good opportunities. I can't believe Khun Boy said he wasn't handsome onscreen. He should've kept that to himself. How would Fair feel if he heard that? According to Fair, he's much happier at Ch.3. He feels that he fits in well here. It feels like home and family. There are plenty of new opportunities for him because they have many producers and lakorns. Plus, there are many newbies here for him to work with. Although there's  competition with Son and Pong working here also, Fair likes to compete with himself. At first, he didn't know he was contacted for the lead role in here. He thought he was playing second, but he was happy when they gave him the opportunity to play p'ek. He feels pressured, but he will try his best. Thank you Kantana for giving Fair this opportunity. I hope this lakorn does well so he can continue to receive lead roles. I feel like Ch.3 will keep making him supporting. I hope he becomes someone's love child.

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20160127/221240.html

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to request for him and Michelle. I'd love to see him with Bella, Matt, Yaya, and Kim in the future. I know Khun Dang is planning to produce a lakorn where p'ek has to be mixed and speak English. No one at Ch.3 can speak English well besides Fair. I mean, they can try, but it won't be convincing. It's a long shot but hopefully they consider him, maybe pair him with Mai. Oh man, that'd be nice. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He is but that's not mixed. Lol. He's still Asian. Mixed to me is when you're half and half of a different race. 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Good fair feel like a family at ch3, and good ch3 make him as a praek... Hope he does very well in this lakorn and we'll get to see him more as praek.. ^~^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
TEAMFAIRBEAR <3 

He followed this gal and liked many of her pics...I wonder if she was exotic in his eyes 555 Anyways, Go Fair!! We all are rooting for ya.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
TEAMFAIRBEAR <3 

He followed this gal and liked many of her pics...I wonder if she was exotic in his eyes 555 Anyways, Go Fair!! We all are rooting for ya.
What gal?! Lol

Oh i thought when Thai say mix, they meant Thai with others lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
What gal?! Lol
Oh i thought when Thai say mix, they meant Thai with others lol.
Most of the time, they refer to halfies who are part Caucasian, but they also call James luk kreung jin. Lol. To me, you're not mixed unless you have exotic features that separate you apart from others. When someone says they're half Chinese and Viet, people are like oh. That's normal. But if you're half Caucasian and Asian or African American and Asian it's like wow. Lol. Asians have similar features so when they're half of each other, it's not mixed to me. You get what I mean? It's more of a homogenous mix than heterogenous. Ok, I'm going chemistry on you.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Baby boy, she looks kind of artificially enhanced. I'm all naturale. Don't make me go mia luang on you. Lol. Jk. I'd rather divorce. I have plenty of side hubbies. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Just a random person he follows on IG. We're speculating whether he has a type. Some people say they do but may be surprised by who they're actually attracted to.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hahaha Mahalo!! I'm outta likes for today!! DARN IT lol 

Ncmeow, she's not his gf, more so a potential interest? Hrmmmm. Keeping tabs of all the girls he's going to follow LOL jk..not really eheh 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's okay. I do it often too. I'd make a crazy gf. Lol. That's why I'm forever alone. Jk. I'm more of the jealous type who bottles it up and let it eat me away than go all hulk on my man. Lol.