[CH3] Bpa Gaa Rung See Dum (Kantana Evolution) : Fair Gundon/Aimee Morakot

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohhhh lol. Ok so that lady that is holding the camera, I assume she is the producer because that's the granddaughter of Kantana founder. I used to model here in NYC too

Fair looks good.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Wait, is that Amy? I thought she's with ch7 or is she Kantana?

Mahalo said:
She's a freelance now. Lol. All the Ch.7 stars are running over here.
Yes. Aimee is freelance now. She said it herself from the video i posted. She said that since her contract with Ch 7 ended a long time ago and she had been gone from the industry for over two years, she becomes freelance. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She was gone for that long? Lol i don't really follow her lakorns much. I like it better when she plays rai but in the last few lakorns she was in lakorns I don't favor as much.

Dang no wonder ch7 was pissed, this past two years they lost a lot of stars.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ohhhh lol. Ok so that lady that is holding the camera, I assume she is the producer because that's the granddaughter of Kantana founder. I used to model here in NYC too

Fair looks good.
What? You used to model? 
So far they look pretty good, just the fact that she's a bit tall. It depends on the angle sometimes she's sweet looking and sometimes it's sharp like a n'rai. Lol.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol, I was confused because you've mentioned in other threads that you were short.
So far the show The Face has only been selecting tall girls since they need to be a good model, but if they keep on doing that then their girls will always be paired up with guys shorter than then because their in CH3.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Fair lost weight. He and Namwan look odd together because she's so tall. Their height difference looks worse than Por and Maeya's height difference.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
He looks extremely tired in the diving bts, but he's looking better in the fitting pics. His best look was when he was in E-Sa, he still had some baby fat and was so cute and innocent that made me fall in love with him, lol. Hoping he's okay, in my opinion both can look compatible, but the height is just not working.

sarNie Adult
Fairs smile.... *faint*. I agree, the height ratio isn't optimal but I think in the end it will boil down to chemistry but I see no spark in the girl's eyes yet. I hope she brings it on because they'll be almost eye level and with lakorns, I learned there is a lot of staring and kissing in the forehead. Since they are almost the same height, the girl would need more effort to look at awe or have googly eyes at him hahaha