[CH3] Bpa Gaa Rung See Dum (Kantana Evolution) : Fair Gundon/Aimee Morakot

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: as tagged
More of our n'ek who is quickly rising in the ET. Sometimes she's gorgeous and sometimes she's plain Jane.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Fair signed a contract with Ch.3. He's now their actor. Yayy!

From KCL: @ หมดสัญญากับ “เอ็กแซ็กท์” เป็นนักแสดงอิสระได้สักพัก“แฟร์” กันต์ดนย์ ได้ตัดสินใจเซ็นสัญญาเป็นนักแสดงสังกัด “ช่อง 3”ประเดิมด้วยเรื่อง “ปะการังสีดำ”...ฮิ้วววว

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For a second there I saw Nok Usanee in the very first picture lol. Hopefully they promote him, yay Fair! Please if they do sequel for that lakorn I refuse to say the name of.. DO NOT CAST him! I refuse to see him as Yotha again! Even if he is supposed to be with the nang'ek in that one. 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yepppi!!!! :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: .He's officially under ch3.Good so that he can't accept more lakorn in the future.Yeah i do want his character like yotha again.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I don't mind his character as Yotha, but I don't want to be reminded of Yotha's fate LOL.
Hahaha..they should not make his fate like that.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Some people suspect that Fair left OneHD because he was upset about them changing him from lead to supporting in Hua Jai Mee Ngao. Khun Boy, the head of OneHD said it wasn't because of that. Fair actually went to him to cancel his contract. He didn't know that Fair was going to sign with Ch.3 because at the time, he agreed to be a free agent. But Fair felt like the roles he was given didn't fit him. What bothered me most about his comments was how he said that sometimes Fair didn't look handsome onscreen. He had to ask the director from Hua Jai Mee Ngao to do multiple retakes in a scene because Fair didn't look good. What?!? Fair's more handsome than most of the actors they have there now. What an ignorant comment. Comment about his acting capabilities. 
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20160111/220270.html 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
What the???!!!.. Why did he said that. Too much critics. How can a head of a channel said that. Arghhhh!!! Seriously.pify fair. That's why I don't see he post photos on ig lately. No recent activities to follow about him . yeah sure, he is the one I watched for at one HD.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Not good looking? Talk about Tono and many of his new actors. No offense to Tono fans, that was only a reference, not a hate comment. I heard Khun Boy was very strict or most are afraid of him, but really he doesn't use all of his talented kids to their best. Like Mo, Guy, etc, I'm still trying to figure out what went wrong, why are these people not promoted enough? Anyways, poor Fair, glad he's out of that mess now.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. The Tono comment. But I'm not offended. In fact, I myself think he's not that good looking. I just love him for his personality and straight-forwardness. He's not a fake in my opinion. But seriously? Fair is not good-looking enough?! Seriously out of all the actors at OneHD, Fair is one of the most handsome ones.

LOL at SarN's comment. "Photoshopped Boobies. Hahahaha. I want mine photoshopped to be smaller. Big boobs get in the way too much.

sarNie Adult
Fair is a handsome handsome man in my book. Seriously. He can be a prince charming any time. those eyes and that dimpled smile can just make me swoon. and not just that, he has a nice clear commanding voice. Some guys are just cute but they sound weird. A good male lead has to have both the voice and the face, and Fair has both. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Getting ready. Wow, Namwan is so tall. She looks even taller than Fair. That's the first no-no for me. Starts at 2:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-zVjdCWkLs
credit: TV3 Official

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow. She definitely won't fit at Ch.3. Not many p'eks can pair with her. Lol. She's probably 5'9 or 5'10 or is Fair just short? But he's almost James J.'s height and is a couple inches taller than Yaya. Yaya is probably 5'6" or 5'7".

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know. Why is she so tall?! She would fit at Ch 7 because most Ch 7 actors are tall. The only one in Ch 3 that I can think of is Bomb. LOL. Right now I can surely say that I will enjoy Fair in here, but ja arom sia mak because N'ek is too tall.