[CH3] Bpa Gaa Rung See Dum (Kantana Evolution) : Fair Gundon/Aimee Morakot

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn you ladies are scary with your stalking. Lol i'm so chuey chuey. Like today i was spring cleaning my bf's house and a box fell from the top shelf, they were full of his exgf letters and pictures. Lol I just put it back into the box and back on the shelf. I think he saw me and wondering if I will say something lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol. You're emotionally strong. I try but there's been betrayal after betrayal so I have trust issues now. Haha. History repeats itself. But that was during my teenage years. Maybe they've grown into men.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Samee gao rao gaw mee mia noy na dtae rao gaw kit pen khone khone pai. kao yung mai dai tum arai hai rao mai wai jai.

Fair has one lakorn with OneHD right now, playing second to Sean. He's a good guy in there though, paired with Eg.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. But I don't like the plot. Lol.

And yes, you have endured so much to be this strong. I admire that. You have to know what pain feels like to appreciate happiness. The first cut is the deepest but at least you have the scar to remind you how much you've endured and how much stronger you are. It's the worst to go through it but once it's over and done with, it feels great to have said that you've been there and done that.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Everyone will find someone great sometime in their life, just a matter of you letting that greatness into your life :)

They changed it up a bit, the pra'ek is a lot more aggressive then Sam's version. Fair plays a cop, he hasn't had much screen time yet so I'll let you know how it goes. He's so cute in there though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope fair gets recognition from this lakorn so he can get more.lakorns with different n'eks.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Filming is officially done and as of this writing they were live on Kantana Drama's facebook page on their closing party.

17587354_1865038050437199_1672413720501813248_n.jpg

Credits to teewiwid