[CH3] Bpa Gaa Rung See Dum (Kantana Evolution) : Fair Gundon/Aimee Morakot

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't normally go around claiming my favorites but they sure make me get the butterflies. Lol. Hopefully it dies down soon so I can stop fighting everyone. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol I don't either. I'm always willing to rent them out for a second or two :bhehe:

I really hope Fair get lots of recognition after this because I want to see ch3 promote him some more. I'm thinking he might sign with them. I would like to see him and Mai in a good super romantic slap/kiss lakorn lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I do too. I'd like to see him work with Matt, Yaya, Kim, Mai, Michelle, Bella, and Margie in the future. He has so many possibilities. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He does look kinda cute with Yaya. I would like to see him with a few of the girls I like. I just don't want to see him with annoying newbies that they're trying to promote. I haven't really paid attention to him much, just see him here and there so this will be the first lakorn I pay attention. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He and Yaya are my dream pair. They looked really good together in NNS but with Yarry in the way, I doubt that'll happen.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya is getting her Master now right? So she will still only be accepting 1-2 lakorns per year? I mean it can still happen, who knows. She got cast with Mark so she might get cast with someone else too. If the channel sees that they bring in more ratings apart, they'll have less lakorns together.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Many producers are afraid to break this koo jin apart due to fans' backlash. Lol. Don't take my words literally, I'm just going by an article I read where some producers take the risk of breaking koo jins apart by casting them with someone else.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I believe it, not cus I saw it myself but cus I also read those articles and saw the interviews from producers and directors. P'Kai vocally complained about it on behalf of Pat and pa'Jaew for Taew. It's ok people, it's only a lakorn. Mai pen rai. The world won't end. Yim and enjoy it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Yes, dear. Anything is possible in your dreams. Lol. 

I was hoping no one brought that up. Lol. Well, you see, they don't know about each other so I think I'm safe for now. HAHA.
I'm fine with having him in my dreams. That's all I want. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
All koojin eventually end. If famous kookwan found its way out, koo-jins will also. It is just a matter of time and them growing up. Mew/Willy was the ultimate kookwan back when I think couple in lakorns are a thing.

Well, they got older and goes on with their lives and their fans also has lives to life outside of lakorns. Their fans got married and has a family to take care of and shipping a couple no longer is that important. That's why koo-jins are overrated. Anyhow, I guess, in the meantime it's OK for their fans to hang onto to something that's important to them before they actually value things more than this koo-jins stuff.

Until then...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I've always wondered but how does one categorize koo-jin versus kookwan? Like does a koo-jin couple just become so popular they become kookwan? Or is there a defining characteristic? 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Ooo okay so it's more like an evolution of a term used popular couples lol. Thanks for the link Mahalo
Man since I did not get into lakorns until relatively recently I totally did not know Santisuk and Mam Jintara were an original Koo Kwan. That's crazy! I only know them as the parents in the 3 Hearts of the Mountain series. It's amazing that they still work together today =) 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Namwan's already doing onscreen kisses. Practice while you can. Not with Fair though. Lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3CmxIZfAA0

She's so awkward... 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P97yGF04XCg

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is she half something? Her nose is way out there. Anyway, she looks like a Korean actress that I can't remember her name.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, sometimes she looks pretty but then there are angles that are not that pretty. Good thing she is starting off with fair.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: iammamp
She's been receiving a lot of work. Sammy's manager has been promoting her. I wonder if she'll be managed under her. She was pretty at first sight but now her look is getting quite boring because she only uses one expression to model. I used to watch America's Next Top Model so Tyra Bank's method of critiquing is embedded in the back of my mind. Lol. This is from OK Mag.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
First looking ok.. After a few seconds. Huh... Is she will pair with fair?? As a prime time nang'ek?. Hahaha.. I'm so bad.. Critics people and don't even think she's more good looking than I am. BTW.. Did she act in other lakorn??. Is th is her first?