[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
BR feels hitting me hard once again. I miss this cast so much T_T

And SAUNGGGGGGGGGGG Watching PJ & Beau singing the duet OST is making me go crazy. I'm going back to watch cuts of these two because I just can't get over them right now ;~;

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Does Phet, Punjan, & Toey have a magazine shoot together? Saw on ig it was a honeymoon mag thing along with Wawaa and Mew

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
I know this is a random question but, I 've been following ladiiprang's ladiilash on IG, I'm from the USA and I want to order some of her lashes. does anyone know how I can order them? if anyone can help me find the answer that would be awesome! tanx! :thumbup:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
mzmoua06 said:
I know this is a random question but, I 've been following ladiiprang's ladiilash on IG, I'm from the USA and I want to order some of her lashes. does anyone know how I can order them? if anyone can help me find the answer that would be awesome! tanx! :thumbup:

do you have Line app? if so you can order from there

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't been checking my IG, so I'm pretty late on this, but just wanted to say my congrats to Noon who got married a few days ago! I just saw some of the photos from her wedding from the BR casts :)