[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Mindy said:
@kim123
I went back to watch the eng sub and she didn't get to tell she love him. That last scene she just kept telling him to get up and don't leave and that he said he will be with her. he got slash in the neck though maybe that's why he couldn't say anything to her. The only thing he said was her name.
Ohhh. Omg I didn't know he got slashed in the neck. That's so sad. aww.. I think he he the one who died the fastest and most painful out of all four. He wasn't able to talk to Juang or tell her he loves her. Damn I getting teary reading and writing this.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Sabai died in Jai's arm, Khap and Feung died in each other arms, so did Sang and Juang.    I feel very sad for Thap and Fang because they were apart before he took his last breathe.   Thap died before Fang could crawl to him and reached him.   It must be difficult for Fang to be pregnant during the time of war, but she is a very strong and courageous woman.    She tried not to cry but that one scene she asked Thap if she could cry on his chest for the last time and then he won't see her tears again.   She just poured out like a river.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh my gosh.
OH my gosh.
OH my gosh.

Just finished the final episode moments ago and I'm going to take a bit to recover. I think beautiful and sad are how I would describe every death scene. The two brothers who were planning to get ordained--gosh how beautiful was it when the the monk's robe was torn from one of the brother's bags and fell in the air. And the guy that died with the dirt of his land in his hand. And Got finishing off that dude. And so so so much more!

Eff eff eff. My hear was going to burst by the time Faeng reached Thap who had already breathed his last breath. That was so freaking heartbreaking, and the way Thap,Faeng, and Khap all tried to get Faeng away to safety and she was screaming to stay and protect her sister and then her brother. I am also thinking that she survives, mostly due to Thap's final monologue, and also because she and her child are a symbol of pride and hope for the future, that Feung, Khap, Fak, and Thap spent their final strength trying to protect.

And of course Juang and Sang, such a freaking sad death scene. Slashed, shot at. She cried so heartbreaking-ly. I swear, this lakorn with its unhappy ending is true to real life and thats why as sad as it was, it touches me a lot more profoundly.
I agree that for Sang and Juang, theirs is a love that doesn't need literal verbal expressions. After the two of them cleared things up the night after their "honeymoon" their love has only been stronger. They both prayed to meet in every lifetime. I loved that p'Sang and Juang fought side by side until the very end. He would block a sword and she would stab! my fierce couple forever! I'm so thankful to these two for bringing me laughter.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Sang told Juang to not be afraid before he died.
Thanks! That was hard to watch as he tried to speak to her.

Jai and Sabai too. As much as I didn't approve of Jai, their love was too deep to ignore. I can barely put all my reactions into words, or do justice to the amazing performances of the BR cast and the story itself. So much blood and pain everywhere.
I can't believe how good this lakorn is. Bangrajun has exceeded all my expectations and definitely set the bar higher for lakorn I watch in the future. A round of applause can't even begin how much I respect the entire team that worked on this lakorn. I'm going to miss hearing that dramatic music that starts off each episode. It always raised my sper it's for the impending battles of every episode. Awards are in order for every category imaginable.

Damn those Angwa soldiers have hella good arms. The spear went through Khap and Feung together, Thap got speared too.

And Ay Lao! He came back to protect Thap! Gah, these animal friends dying was just the cheery on top of my giant scoop of tragedy.

Going to rewatch the last episode tomorrow for my own sense of closure. It's really ended. My fingers are crossed that the BR team will be recognized for this amazing piece.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm literally in tears and sobbing as I type.  :teary: OMG, I'm just soooo depressed. Not in the mood for anything else now. Haha. 

Kim123 said:
Ohhh. Omg I didn't know he got slashed in the neck. That's so sad. aww.. I think he he the one who died the fastest and most painful out of all four. He wasn't able to talk to Juang or tell her he loves her. Damn I getting teary reading and writing this.

I know. For a moment I thought his life and Fang's life were gonna be spared, but, but those darn soldiers found him and..and... :cry1: I was literally crying out loud with Fang when she was crawling towards Thap. 

Vimalee said:
Sabai died in Jai's arm, Khap and Feung died in each other arms, so did Sang and Juang.    I feel very sad for Thap and Fang because they were apart before he took his last breathe.   Thap died before Fang could crawl to him and reached him.   It must be difficult for Fang to be pregnant during the time of war, but she is a very strong and courageous woman.    She tried not to cry but that one scene she asked Thap if she could cry on his chest for the last time and then he won't see her tears again.   She just poured out like a river.

Yeah, Thap and Fang had it the hardest. I wonder why? I liked how they made Saang die in Juan's arms, but Beau's crying was kind of...bleh. So she kind of ruined the moment, but Saang's acting made up for it. HEHE. Then there's Khap who tried to protect Feung from the spear, but it got her too...oh gosh...*sniff, sniff* And my lovely Jai and Sabai...why, oh why! 

My overall thoughts: I just want to say, although the editing and effects weren't all that, the acting and the story is just awesome. It also helps that I only watched this for the tragic romance. Oh gosh, I'm tearing up more now.....I have work tomorrow too, my eyes are going to be so puffy. HAHA. I like all the couples, although Sabai&Jai and Juan&Saang more, hehe. I can't imagine what it was like being a part of Bang Rajan at the time of war, oh the suffering. I'm glad they let Jai survive and live with the guilt of having aided in the wiping out of Bang Rajan. I feel more at ease. HUHU, but still.  :cry:

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It was from Thap's dying thoughts to his wife: Feang, please tell our child that this Ranjan land, the Rajan people protect it with their lives. Tell our child, no love is greater then the love for ones country. It is a great blessing to sacrifice for this country with my life.
That's sooo sad thankyou.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
ohmaichoua said:
If I'm understanding correctly its Thap saying for Fang to tell their child about the people of Bang Rajun and how they fought for their country with their lives and something about love for your country. I don't understand Thai fully but I got in some words so that's what I'm assuming. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Which is why people question if Fang did really die or if she survived because Thap was speaking to her.

^^^ LOL what Ncmeowmeow35 said
Thanks :) Fang didn't die. My friend said her Bf, says this drama is a remake. Every remake they have, all the main characters die, except for the main girl.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I text my mom to ask her because I'm sure she saw the old one but she hasn't responded yet.

If she really didn't die then it is bittersweet. Thap's beloved wife and child survived but they survived without him. They went through so much.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bellherr said:
Thanks :) Fang didn't die. My friend said her Bf, says this drama is a remake. Every remake they have, all the main characters die, except for the main girl.
She didn't die?? How come they didn't show her at the end with her baby then?? Aww.....

Kim123

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
She didn't die?? How come they didn't show her at the end with her baby then?? Aww.....
I agree. If she didn't die why didn't they show Fang and her baby in the end? They showed Jai why not show Fang. Maybe they might of change it to make her die in the end. Because that is unfair if she is alive, they should of atleast show her.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I think I'm ready to write my feelings down. T___________________________________T

So during my break, I used a translator to translate Phet's caption and didn't understand why he wrote about how he didn't succeed in love? I kinda scratched my head on that part and then someone tagged PhetPrang_USFC to a pic saying that she pitied Khap cause Feung didn't say she love him...that was enough spoils for me but what sucks was that my phone died...ahhhh...anyways................ I am pretty disappointed though. A couple months back, I watched a clip on IG where Prang introduced herself as Feung and who her character is. She mentioned that she's a "one love, one heart person" which made me ponder to myself when I watched FUANGKHAB scenes, "If she is a one love one heart person, THAT MEANS SHE ONLY LOVES THAP." But i shrugged that thought away and didn't think much of it..NOW EVERYTHING MAKES PERFECT SENSE. T____________________________________T Basically, the dialogues exchange between Khap and Feung foreshadows the outcome...T________________T At the end, she still didn't love P'Khap. But YOU KNOW, next life she better love him....OUIIIIIIIIIIIIII THIS LITTLE FIRE BURNING INSIDE OF ME WILL HELP ME WRITE SOME SCENES FOR MY UPCOMING FF OF THEM. kekek I still love em though..........Thap has moved on....i would've thought she had tooo..i'll leave it there..don't want to write a whole essay.

I JUST CAN'T RIGHT NOW t__________________t 
The ending was too much too handle because they all died at once. 2 straight hours of crying drained the life out of me..i swear I was bawling my eyes out for Sang Juan and then bammmm here comes Khap Fueng....Thap...Fang...SABAIJAI...the twinss...everyone..I couldn't even catch my breath..I thought i went with them too...I even thought my heart stop T_______T my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YOU LADIES ARE WHAT I NEEDED....THE ENDING WOULD HAVE BEEN EVEN HARDER ON ME IF I DIDNT HAVE YOU GALS.....

BANG RAJUN SAMAKKEEEE <3

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
well considering that Thap's last words were narrated at the ending for fang, I'm assuming she didn't die. Also, she was still weping from his death. But from what my friends Bf said, I'm sure it's true. He's also Thai and he knows a lot about these war lakorns and have seen the original and other remakes of this lakorn.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMFGGGG...IM BAAWLINGGGGG AGAINNNNN

WATCHING THE SUBBED CLIP &&& omfgggg I need to just stfu OMG..........................=x
I seriously cried so much I didn't pay attention to their face expressions,,, I even missed seeing Feung's expression when Khap told her he loved her a lot...she looked as if she can die happily after she heard those words.

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHERE FEUNG IS COMING FROM...OMGGGGG..she doesn't want to be branded as a woman with two hearts

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
OMFGGGG...IM BAAWLINGGGGG AGAINNNNN

WATCHING THE SUBBED CLIP &&& omfgggg I need to just stfu OMG..........................=x
I seriously cried so much I didn't pay attention to their face expressions,,, I even missed seeing Feung's expression when Khap told her he loved her a lot...she looked as if she can die happily after she heard those words.

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHERE FEUNG IS COMING FROM...OMGGGGG..she doesn't want to be branded as a woman with two hearts
It kinda takes you back to what her mom said when she was lecturing Feung about knowing how to be a good wife to Khap.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It kinda takes you back to what her mom said when she was lecturing Feung about knowing how to be a good wife to Khap.
Yes yes indeed T_T She's doing her duty as a wife.

Sighs. But is she just acting as the form of his wife tho!? she didn't say she love P'Khap, her actions show she at least did so I'll take it like that I guess. If Feung did tell P'Khap that she loved him, that would've sealed the deal for us but since she didn't, bang Rajun seems incomplete to me.

SANGJUAN....TUBFANG....the men died with their eyes open...I wanted all of the couples to tell each other how much they love one another...idk but I miss Sang !! I miss seeing his hotheaded self. Well, we got to watch him be stubborn again with the cannon. The sight of his fighting along with his mia ja & trying to protect her as he did so was toooo heartbreaking. Everything was T_T

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Since Im all over the place, I didn't write my complete thoughts down.

I forgot to mention Been's character (Is it Erb?"). Been was very "in" his character so I broke down when I saw him cry next to the broken cannon and when he and his twin went to go accept the robe from the monk. I'm not sure if it's his character or him because he was very emotional. I've never really liked any of his characters he played before but wow, I've come to like him in here.

The scene after the cannon explosion where everyone was shouting and cheering at the top of their lungs, I can feel how real that scene was <3 All the emotions, tears and expressions in everyone's eyes and faces generated from their current situation allow me to see that all the actors/actresses are "in" with the drama T_T You can sense that those emotions were real.

Okies back to FuangKhab, just my thoughts before I go to sleep. Feung may have let Khap know the truth that this lifetime she can only love P'Thap, however I feel that after experiencing the love that P'Khap had given her, she is able to move on from Thap (first life) and love him when it's their actual "time to love" (next life). That will only be fair for both of them since women in that era are one love, one heart. A time that is theirs where they can have a fresh start& a love story that they can call their own. Feung mentions that she doesn't want to be branded as a woman who has "two hearts"...that means she does love P'Khap but in "this lifetime," she loves him second to P'Thap. Prang captioned her photo of #FUANGKHAB "next life, I will love you. I hope we will born to meet again." (Something like that) so that gives me some kinda closure to my heart that she did love P'Khap. I'm running circles. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. & in the temple, I expected her to say something in return but she just stared at Khap like she's guilty because her heart doesn't belong to him. Ahh 99 Now

#BANGRAJUNSAMAKKEE