[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
lovethailakorn said:
Just finish ep 18 and spend 20 minutes having a metal breakdown right after!!  :cry:  I never cry this much or have a metal breakdown before watching lakorn. This make the first lakorn that i cry so much and having a metal breakdown after.  :cry: BEST AND AMAZING LAKORN!!!  :thumbsup:  :teary:
And lets me tell you something I NEVER HAVE A METAL BREAKDOWN BEOFRE!! :teary:  :teary:
Same I never cried this much over a lakorn. It is an amazing and the best lakorn of the year so far. Im so glad I watched this, I didn't regret it. Well I guess now you have experience a mental breakdown. Cheer up!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm at the part where the final battle is beginning and I'm just breathing deeply and taking it slow so I can bear with every painful moment.

Read your posts and wow I did not expect to hear Feung share with Khap that she loves Thap only in this lifetime. I mean that I'm kind of pleasantly surprised because I always had the sense that Feung loved Thap more than Thap loved Feung, so that even after they shared that conversation of closure, it wasn't the end of her love for him. Feelings of love aren't like a light switch that can be flipped on and off. She truly loved him, it was not "just a first love," it was her deepest love and how can you blame her when Thap is the type of man that you can't help loving. The fact that they dated for so long, it would be hard to stop loving him especially when Khap raped her and that was the only reason she ended up marrying him. I'm not saying Khap is a horrible person who doesn't deserve love, and it's clear he loved Feung a whole lot but him loving her does not obligate her to loving him. To the very end, Feung made the most out of her situation. She grew to like Khap and lived an affectionate marriage with him. She told him she wouldn't ever leave him in episode 18. I feel that she didn't have the time to grow love for him the same way she did for Thap; at the least, she saw Khap as a friend and accepted his love, which he gave willingly. I can't wait to watch their final scene now! I think it's beautiful that she answered him honestly AND that she hopes she can be born to love him in her next life. If anything, I feel like Khap would have died with happiness knowing that he gave her so much love that she was able to wish for a new life with him. That sounds pretty successful to me.

Okay, gonna continue watching!

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Although I haven't watch the lakorn reading everyone comments the lakorn seem very interesting. Is anyone subbing this lakorn?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
jjinxx said:
I'm at the part where the final battle is beginning and I'm just breathing deeply and taking it slow so I can bear with every painful moment.

Read your posts and wow I did not expect to hear Feung share with Khap that she loves Thap only in this lifetime. I mean that I'm kind of pleasantly surprised because I always had the sense that Feung loved Thap more than Thap loved Feung, so that even after they shared that conversation of closure, it wasn't the end of her love for him. Feelings of love aren't like a light switch that can be flipped on and off. She truly loved him, it was not "just a first love," it was her deepest love and how can you blame her when Thap is the type of man that you can't help not loving. The fact that they dated for so long, it would be hard to stop loving him especially when Khap raped her and that was the only reason she ended up marrying him. I'm not saying Khap is a horrible person who doesn't deserve love, and it's clear he loved Feung a whole lot but him loving her does not obligate her to loving him. To the very end, Feung made the most out of her situation. She grew to like Khap and lived an affectionate marriage with him. She told him she wouldn't ever leave him in episode 18. I feel that she didn't have the time to grow love for him the same way she did for Thap; at the least, she saw Khap as a friend and accepted his love, which he gave willingly. I can't wait to watch their final scene now! I think it's beautiful that she answered him honestly AND that she hopes she can be born to love him in her next life. If anything, I feel like Khap would have died with happiness knowing that he gave her so much love that she was able to wish for a new life with him. That sounds pretty successful to me.

I love your thoughts. ^_^ :D

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
I'm more upset that juan didn't get to tell sang she loves him and Sang couldn't say anything when he was dying.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Mindy said:
I'm more upset that juan didn't get to tell sang she loves him and Sang couldn't say anything when he was dying.
I agree. Why didn't Juang tell Sang she loves him before he die. He didn't even get to talk that much to Juang and I I hear is Juang screaming to Sang to stay with her and wake up. Why not tell him she loves him on her last breath and before he dies. But im pretty sure she did tell him when they were praying in front of the river. They want to be together in the next life.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Kim123 said:
Same I never cried this much over a lakorn. It is an amazing and the best lakorn of the year so far. Im so glad I watched this, I didn't regret it. Well I guess now you have experience a mental breakdown. Cheer up!!
Thanks, I will try my best to recover from that episode and the episode before that. :cry:  :thumbup: And same go for me, don't regret that i decided to watch this lakorn, best lakorn that anybody could ask for. And for me it amazing to see everyone put their best performan for everyone at home to watch and to see that everyone in the village willing to do and fight to save their country :thumbup:  :heart: . 

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
@kim123
I went back to watch the eng sub and she didn't get to tell she love him. That last scene she just kept telling him to get up and don't leave and that he said he will be with her. he got slash in the neck though maybe that's why he couldn't say anything to her. The only thing he said was her name.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
awesomedua said:
hehe....since you're willing to... it's alright, at least I understand the jist of what they're saying then I'm happy. Thanks girl ~ The other short ones..I'll just google translate :D
Well..maybe I'll just let you interpret the long paragraph ones that are dedicated for the directors/producers..
For now here's what Toey said.... 
ขาดไม่ได้เลย ขอบคุณพี่หน่อง @nong_arunosha ที่ให้โอกาสผมได้มาเล่นละครบางระจัน ให้ผมได้รู้จักกับมิตรภาพที่ดีในกองถ่ายทั้งเบื้องหน้าและเบื้องหลัง ได้ประสบการณ์อีกมากมาย บอกเลยว่าละครเรื่องนี้จะต้องอยู่ในความทรงจำของคนไทยไปอีกนาน....
& What Got said.. 3คนนี้คือจุดเริ่มต้นของ ความประทับใจ ความทุ่มเท ความสนิทสนมกลมเกลียว ความรักในงานขอบคุณมากคับที่เปิดโอกาศให้ผม ขอบคุณคับพี่หน่อง ขอบคุณอาจารย์วิโรจ ขอบคุณพี่ใหม่ ขอบคุณทุกท่านคับ
& what Prang said..

จะอยู่ในหัวใจ ไม่มีวันลืมมม ขอบคุณทุกอย่างที่ทำให้เราได้มาเจอกัน รวมทั้งคนดูด้วยนะคะ ขอบคุณทุกกำลังใจ ทุกคอมเม้นต์ อ่านทุกอัน อ่านแล้วอ่านอีก ขอบคุณจากหัวใจคะ #วันบางระจัน ❤
Toey: must not missed! Thank you khun Nong for allowing me to act in Bangrajan, to come to knownthe friendship both behind the scene and in front. I've gotten so many experience. I know that this lakorn will be in the hearts of Thai people forever.

Got: it was 3 people who impressed, gave it their all, build a strong relation, and love for work. Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity. (Then he said thank you to the 3. It was a bit hard to translate his words.)

Prang: forever in my heart and will never forget. Thank you for all that brought us together. AS for the viewers, Thank you for the support and the comments. I've read it all, read it multiple times. Thank you from my heart.

Although I understand Feung and do not fault her for being true to her one true love, what sadden me is the lights that went out in Khaps eyes when she told him she could not love him then the understanding of why she could not. That is real love right there! He loves her so much that he's willing to understand her. He didn't die completely heartbroken but he died with hope for the next life.

For Sang and Juang, although I don't believe she ever told him she loves him but he knows she loves him. Their relationship is the kind that words do not need to be said because their prayers, promise, and eyes told them everything they need. They're one badass couple!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
bellherr said:
Does anybody know the narration of the ending, when Fang was crying on Thap???
It was from Thap's dying thoughts to his wife: Feang, please tell our child that this Ranjan land, the Rajan people protect it with their lives. Tell our child, no love is greater then the love for ones country. It is a great blessing to sacrifice for this country with my life.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
bellherr said:
Does anybody know the narration of the ending, when Fang was crying on Thap???
If I'm understanding correctly its Thap saying for Fang to tell their child about the people of Bang Rajun and how they fought for their country with their lives and something about love for your country. I don't understand Thai fully but I got in some words so that's what I'm assuming. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Which is why people question if Fang did really die or if she survived because Thap was speaking to her.

^^^ LOL what Ncmeowmeow35 said

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Toey: must not missed! Thank you khun Nong for allowing me to act in Bangrajan, to come to knownthe friendship both behind the scene and in front. I've gotten so many experience. I know that this lakorn will be in the hearts of Thai people forever.

Got: it was 3 people who impressed, gave it their all, build a strong relation, and love for work. Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity. (Then he said thank you to the 3. It was a bit hard to translate his words.)

Prang: forever in my heart and will never forget. Thank you for all that brought us together. AS for the viewers, Thank you for the support and the comments. I've read it all, read it multiple times. Thank you from my heart.

Although I understand Feung and do not fault her for being true to her one true love, what sadden me is the lights that went out in Khaps eyes when she told him she could not love him then the understanding of why she could not. That is real love right there! He loves her so much that he's willing to understand her. He didn't die completely heartbroken but he died with hope for the next life.

For Sang and Juang, although I don't believe she ever told him she loves him but he knows she loves him. Their relationship is the kind that words do not need to be said because their prayers, promise, and eyes told them everything they need. They're one badass couple!
THANK YOU SO MUCH. You're amazing ~ :D I love the BR cast so much!!! 

So much happened in episode 18...that I couldn't even handle it...from beginning with the goodbyes, crying & hugging..& then the cannons..I was happy with them when the cannon went off..but then after that when the cannon cracked...I started crying again. & then there were just countless times that I cried in this episode.... Agree..I don't blame Fueng, Love takes time.....that's why we need the next life....  :cry1:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
jjinxx said:
Read your posts and wow I did not expect to hear Feung share with Khap that she loves Thap only in this lifetime. I mean that I'm kind of pleasantly surprised because I always had the sense that Feung loved Thap more than Thap loved Feung, so that even after they shared that conversation of closure, it wasn't the end of her love for him. Feelings of love aren't like a light switch that can be flipped on and off. She truly loved him, it was not "just a first love," it was her deepest love and how can you blame her when Thap is the type of man that you can't help not loving. The fact that they dated for so long, it would be hard to stop loving him especially when Khap raped her and that was the only reason she ended up marrying him. I'm not saying Khap is a horrible person who doesn't deserve love, and it's clear he loved Feung a whole lot but him loving her does not obligate her to loving him. To the very end, Feung made the most out of her situation. She grew to like Khap and lived an affectionate marriage with him. She told him she wouldn't ever leave him in episode 18. I feel that she didn't have the time to grow love for him the same way she did for Thap; at the least, she saw Khap as a friend and accepted his love, which he gave willingly. I can't wait to watch their final scene now! I think it's beautiful that she answered him honestly AND that she hopes she can be born to love him in her next life. If anything, I feel like Khap would have died with happiness knowing that he gave her so much love that she was able to wish for a new life with him. That sounds pretty successful to me.
Would so love if they did a lakorn featuring Khap and Fueng (Phet and Prang) as a couple in the next life...all the main couples. It was so telling that Khap tried to save Fueng from the spear and they were both caught and killed connected by it.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I am one who believed she didn't die. It seems that they shot two scenes, one scene we watched and the other Toey post. The one he post showed her with her eyes closed.

Noon did said that they shot many different endings and even she did not know which one they would use.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Agreed! thank you so much!
I did love that Sang held on to Juan the whole time until he couldn't anymore.