[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll be up working on some stuff but I don't know if I'll be brave enough to catch it live though. I wont be able to pause it to take a deep breath when the hard scenes come.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ True, now i don't know if i should watch it live. i Would want to pause and play, since when i cry i generally walk around or cover my face with my pillow. I guess i won't be watching it live anymore.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope broadcast cast these couples again, particularly Toey/Wawwa, Phet/Prang, and Punjan/Beau. I need them in a happy ending lakorn with lots of sweet love scenes.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ Yes i absolutely agree. If possible, i want all of the couples in the same lakorn but in sweet romantic modern version and a happy ending.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Noon said that everyone knows how it end for Bangranjun but even she doesn't know how this will end because they shot a lot of different endings. Omg what does she mean? Well I don't think the couples will survive but how are they going to die or what will happen? Oh can't wait now!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Kim123 said:
For me this is the whole point, i want to see sweet moments before the ending, i think i just want to fully cry over this lakorn since i haven't cried for so long over a lakorn. I know im going to cry for the last episode but i rather smile before cry. I guess this will be like a roller coaster smile and cry at the end. To be honest, i don't want this lakorn to end. I normally don't like or enjoy period/historical lakorn but this is the first. I hope to see all these pairing in a modern world lakorn.

Ohh, you've got a great point there. I'm thinking about doing the same then :)
And I'm like you, I don't normally like these kind of period lakorns but this one is an exception. BR is just that powerful and amazing :)
I hope to see all these pairs in a modern world setting soon, too! That would just be awesomeness!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Ohh, you've got a great point there. I'm thinking about doing the same then :)
And I'm like you, I don't normally like these kind of period lakorns but this one is an exception. BR is just that powerful and amazing :)
I hope to see all these pairs in a modern world setting soon, too! That would just be awesomeness!
AHAHAHA yeah im already teary on episode 16, I not even sure if i can make it anymore. This is too sad. Yeah BR is just extremely amazing, the meaning of the lakorn. Thai people are so brave. I am so not ready for the ending, especially when we know how it is going to end. 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
It's airing right now, but my internet is too dang laggy to catch it live..plus I have a class in an hour...noooo :( Beginning is getting me teary-eyed already..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
They shot a lot of different endings??
I guess we'll find out soon.
TT_TT
I'm already imagining the BR withdrawal after today lol

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Noon said that everyone knows how it end for Bangranjun but even she doesn't know how this will end because they shot a lot of different endings. Omg what does she mean? Well I don't think the couples will survive but how are they going to die or what will happen? Oh can't wait now!
I actually won't be watching it until I get home from work tonight, but gosh, what Noon said T____T Is it okay for me to get my hopes up - even for a little bit - that they'll live? But I don't have the confidence that they will T______T

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh..this is so freaking sad, barely the first 10 minutes & like everyone is hugging each other, crying their hearts out..I was crying my heart out with them too. So sad. I can't handle this...don't know if I should keep watching because I may be sad and depressed the whole day..

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
All these pictures on IG are killing me. The romance between all 4 couples, the sister love between Feung and Fang, and Phet's crying scenes!!! Ahhhh, I can't -- I just can't handle this.
I know for sure more photos will be coming and definitely more heartache. Ah, my heart feel so heavy.
Not ready to watch the ending yet.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
That's it. The little hope I had - completely gone - all of it. I'm shaking so much right now and I haven't even started watching yet. All the photos/screenshots on IG are killing me. This episode is going to be so heartbreaking and sad.