[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mindy, there's a whole bunch of bts clips on YouTube. Just search bangrajun. I was going through one after the other so I'm not sure which clips it waS. on toeywawwa fc ig they post a picture of the moment after that scene too when Wawwa finally came out of it. It was pretty powerful. I'll post the link later tonight of it when I get home.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ Was it this one?? Not sure what they were talking about since I don't understand, but it seems like it was from this?

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=y2Z2g9orQLI/[/media]

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
:,( get your raincoats and boots on, tomorrow is the day Noah's ark will be needed. The world will flood with our tears of pain.
*sobbing*
I cant believe a lakorn can touch me so much. The last lakorn that made me cry cry was Kularb Rai Glai Rak with Matt and Grate. Matt did such an excellent job of portraying a young girl getting emotional hurt by her father. Her father in the lakorn was such an excellent actor as well. Then i cried a bit when JMa crieD over Piengkwan. Oh boy hold my hand and ill pull you in close. Now JMa&Matt are in a lakorn where i will definitely cry. Sorry for the rambling but i dont want to believe the end of BR is tomorrow. My dear Sang, i will never find someone as perfect as you. P'Thap you gave me a reason to love Wawwa. P'Khap your tears drew me in each time. Every character in here rocked. tomorrow my world will come crashing down. Gahh i need a mouth to mouth with PJ for extra energy please!

star0027

sarNie Egg
Tomorrow is the big day!!!! At the same time i can't bare to watch but i can't wait to watch to.  I swear never in my whole life i will be this crazy for a lakorn. I been watching lakorn for ages
now, and had never obsessed to the point i can't move on to another lakorn. My mine is 24/7 about Bang Rajun especially for Phet and Prang.  PRAHET FEVER!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  I been stalking PRAHET in IG, always checking 
to see is there any new pic or news. Lol..My obsession.

All i can't do now is hope for a after life or a lovely scene of all the couples in HEAVEN! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :flowers:  :flowers:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
arayaa said:
^ Was it this one?? Not sure what they were talking about since I don't understand, but it seems like it was from this?

Yes. It appears to be the one since they talked about Wawaa feeling so emotional after she realizes that everyone will die including her baby, and she can't do anything to save them.  

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
I had to go back and watch all the episodes again because I really don't want it to end. I still find it hard to ship Khap and Fueng. The scene where Khap took advantage of her and forced her to forget Thap was painful to watch and Thap wishing her well with Khap was so sad because Thap and Fueng's chemistry was so good! But Thap found happiness with Fang and that is cute too!

:yes: Sang and Juan are still my favorite! Sang is just so fricken hot, bad boy or good boy! From the very beginning he was determined to fight for her heart, kidnapped her but never took advantage her or abused her love, promised Thap and Juan's mother that he will love and obey Juan forever, patiently waited for their wedding night because he wouldn't want to make love until she is willingly to love him, and then Jaun finally gave in and kissed Sang and they made love under the stars. It was so sweet how he said he knows he is a bad person and if he die at war she can marry someone else better than him, he is ok with it. :heart: The next morning he confessed to her and promised to protect their country for their children. But then because of Jai, :teary: Sang went away to prove his love for his country and Bangrajun people, :teary: later reunited with Juan and their relationship is just stronger than ever like when she ran to be with him during the bombing because she wasn't going to lose him again. The last episode is tomorrow and I know for sure that Sang will probably die from saving Juan.  :cry: If she is to survive I hope she is at least pregnant, but I don't think she will survive either. I hope she get to tell him what a good person he is and how much she loves him.  :cry1: It's going to be so sad and heartbreaking tomorrow. I'm going to miss Saung!  :tearybye:  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Arayaa that is the one, there's a longer clip somewhere too of Toey patting the back of her head, calming her down. You could see he was also emotional.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mindy said:
I had to go back and watch all the episodes again because I really don't want it to end. I still find it hard to ship Khap and Fueng. The scene where Khap took advantage of her and forced her to forget Thap was painful to watch and Thap wishing her well with Khap was so sad because Thap and Fueng's chemistry was so good! But Thap found happiness with Fang and that is cute too!

:yes: Sang and Juan are still my favorite! Sang is just so fricken hot, bad boy or good boy! From the very beginning he was determined to fight for her heart, kidnapped her but never took advantage her or abused her love, promised Thap and Juan's mother that he will love and obey Juan forever, patiently waited for their wedding night because he wouldn't want to make love until she is willingly to love him, and then Jaun finally gave in and kissed Sang and they made love under the stars. It was so sweet how he said he knows he is a bad person and if he die at war she can marry someone else better than him, he is ok with it. :heart: The next morning he confessed to her and promised to protect their country for their children. But then because of Jai, :teary: Sang went away to prove his love for his country and Bangrajun people, :teary: later reunited with Juan and their relationship is just stronger than ever like when she ran to be with him during the bombing because she wasn't going to lose him again. The last episode is tomorrow and I know for sure that Sang will probably die from saving Juan.  :cry: If she is to survive I hope she is at least pregnant, but I don't think she will survive either. I hope she get to tell him what a good person he is and how much she loves him.  :cry1: It's going to be so sad and heartbreaking tomorrow. I'm going to miss Saung!  :tearybye:  
stahp you're making me want to cry thinking back on all of Juang and Sang's awesomeness. We all might not survive the final battle too. Bangrajun has scarred us lol.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
I can not believe this is ending tomorrow...
Sane, i can't believe it is coming to an end. I am going to rewatch all the episodes or if not the last two episodes before watching the ending. I just want to see some sweet moments before the devastating ending.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Arayaa that is the one, there's a longer clip somewhere too of Toey patting the back of her head, calming her down. You could see he was also emotional.
I haven't seen the longer clip of it, just this one. That scene must have been the hardest (emotionally-wise) for them to act out, but seems like they really got into character - it must have been really tough for them both. I would not have been able to stop crying if it was me. To realize that it was the end and that everyone including their unborn child will die...T______T So cruel.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Kim123 said:
Sane, i can't believe it is coming to an end. I am going to rewatch all the episodes or if not the last two episodes before watching the ending. I just want to see some sweet moments before the devastating ending.

Agreed, I was planning to do that, too but I think seeing the sweet moments before the ending will make me even more devastated T___T
Ahhhh, this was such an emotional ride and it's coming to an end tomorrow, oh goshhh.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am in denial...........................

tomorrow is going to be the saddest day of my life in 2015..................

T______________________________________________________________________________T

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Don't worry... I'm in denial as well. I'm over here trying to avoid BR..but damn, it's all over my IG feed....  I don't want BR to end because it has been literally a PART of my LIFE for how many months now...& then I have to endure with the deaths that we all will have to witness. For sure I'm going to be crying...Yes..BR has really really touched many of our hearts. It has been a tough ride ladies...& I feel like we have GROWN closer with the spazz of happiness/sadness of BR...I don't even want to talk about BR ending...I can't believe that BR is really ending tomorrow....& yes, I will turn to you ladies for therapy...oh my goshhhhhhhh :(  :cry1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
awesomedua said:
Don't worry... I'm in denial as well. I'm over here trying to avoid BR..but damn, it's all over my IG feed....  I don't want BR to end because it has been literally a PART of my LIFE for how many months now...& then I have to endure with the deaths that we all will have to witness. For sure I'm going to be crying...Yes..BR has really really touched many of our hearts. It has been a tough ride ladies...& I feel like we have GROWN closer with the spazz of happiness/sadness of BR...I don't even want to talk about BR ending...I can't believe that BR is really ending tomorrow....& yes, I will turn to you ladies for therapy...oh my goshhhhhhhh :(  :cry1:

hahhaha Same here as well, we've grown a lot closer from our daily spazzes here and IG...Love you gallsssssss <3 No one else understands me when it comes to Bang Rajun as much as you gals do. My IG is literally filled with BR posts and I know I annoy the crap out of my IG friends but what can I do? My love for this drama is far from just being a fan or follower of the actors/actresses. To me, Bang Rajun became one of thee greatest inspirations in my life. The touching stories (war/love) of Bang Rajun has captured many of our hearts and knowing that we can't run away from tomorrow's tragedies, let's all celebrate together the beautiful memories and lives of Tub Fang, Jai Sabai, Khap Feung, Sang Juang and the legacy of the Bang Rajun warriors.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Agreed, I was planning to do that, too but I think seeing the sweet moments before the ending will make me even more devastated T___T
Ahhhh, this was such an emotional ride and it's coming to an end tomorrow, oh goshhh.
For me this is the whole point, i want to see sweet moments before the ending, i think i just want to fully cry over this lakorn since i haven't cried for so long over a lakorn. I know im going to cry for the last episode but i rather smile before cry. I guess this will be like a roller coaster smile and cry at the end. To be honest, i don't want this lakorn to end. I normally don't like or enjoy period/historical lakorn but this is the first. I hope to see all these pairing in a modern world lakorn.