[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
This cast (the four couples!) is by far the most exceptional cast I've ever seen in lakorn history.
They make this lakorn so enjoyable. I feel like if there was a whole new different cast in this lakorn, I wouldn't enjoy it as much.
But the whole idea that these actors and actresses are cast for these roles is so amazing to me. I can't explain how amazing they all are individually and together.

The acting, their looks, the way they interact... All so great.
Truly love this cast from the bottom of my heart.

I'm sure most of you girls will agree with me on this cast being super legit? hehe :)
I agree and believe the same thing. It was like they were born to play these roles. This lakorn is truly powerful and I truly believe that fate gave them these roles. It was made for them and vice versa. Like for example, Art. It is really his role.

When they showed Sang and Juang in the preview, that got me all teared up again. Even though they didn't have as much sweet scenes as the other 3 couples but their story was just as powerful.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
@ huajaikaungtur
Hahahhaa! Thanks! Love this historical lakorn. I'm glad I gave it a shot. I'm a international Biena fan, but Bangrajun is just so good I'm all in Saung now! I want to follow Panjan's work and I look forward to his new lakorns.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Suang lover here!! Sadly i wont be watching ep 16&17 yet so i cant really spazz with you ladies but reading the posts already made me cry. Im not ready na to see Puri go or the awesome buffalo. not yet.

Who's michael?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OHOaddict said:
Suang lover here!! Sadly i wont be watching ep 16&17 yet so i cant really spazz with you ladies but reading the posts already made me cry. Im not ready na to see Puri go or the awesome buffalo. not yet.

Who's michael?
He's an actor from Ch7 who is hot atm :p you should check him out keke

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
This cast (the four couples!) is by far the most exceptional cast I've ever seen in lakorn history.
They make this lakorn so enjoyable. I feel like if there was a whole new different cast in this lakorn, I wouldn't enjoy it as much.
But the whole idea that these actors and actresses are cast for these roles is so amazing to me. I can't explain how amazing they all are individually and together.

The acting, their looks, the way they interact... All so great.
Truly love this cast from the bottom of my heart.

I'm sure most of you girls will agree with me on this cast being super legit? hehe :)
Mhmmmmmmmmmm!!! Couldn't have said it better

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@ip.smilez but there are no subs for ch7 and I have to fall for his character before i can fall for him :(
*this doesnt apply to PJ though since you ladies spazz about him to the point where i love him regardless of understanding what in the world is coming out of his mouth (He can say #&$% off and id tell him i love you too)*
<---crazy missy alert!!!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
@OHOaddict,
I agree everything you say about Panjan. I guess your not the only crazy one!! Lols

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ip.smilez said:
Por Taen is handsome too ^^ Seeing Puri in Fun Feung until now, he's grown so much <3

Sang would want to out beat Thap in every way kekewk
Hahaahah Jjinxx where that FF at? ;p
I'm waiting until after the final episode to post it ;p Giving myself more time to write lol and it's appropriate I guess since it's a reincarnation ff.

I couldn't agree more about this cast. even though historical dramas are not as popular as modern period lakorn, and the cast doesn't have the current big names, that's what makes this lakorn even more glorious! That the leads are holding the lakorn on their own and building their acting abilities to express each characters' emotions, and the cast put so much heart and soul into this, the result couldn't be anything less than amazing.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
@ip.smilez but there are no subs for ch7 and I have to fall for his character before i can fall for him :(
*this doesnt apply to PJ though since you ladies spazz about him to the point where i love him regardless of understanding what in the world is coming out of his mouth (He can say #&$% off and id tell him i love you too)*
<---crazy missy alert!!!
Michael was in Yai Kanlaya & there were English subs for that Lakorn in case you're wondering..but it's a modern Lakorn.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm not much of a historical or period Lakorn fan...but after watching this Lakorn, I take back my words! Bang Rajun's morals are just so meaningful! Plus all of the amazing actors/actresses. This has got to be one of my #1 favorite period Lakorn & the fact that BR is based on a true event in the past..ahhh,it makes me emotional. So sweet of what they would do for their land. 1 more episode then we're done :( :(

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@awesomedua me too! i prefer modern over period/boran. When i heard of this lakorn i was cringing the entire time. Im a fan of Art and a new fan of Toey (since KCR) and i was gona pass because borans and wars make me hate life but then boom i got hooked and is constantly gaping at all scenes.
Where are the subs at? I'll check it out. Haven't watch a ch7 lakorn for the longest time.

@jjinx be sure to put in the *wink wink* details too. Be as descriptive as you want to be. Muahaha. Wish you the best!! I cant wait to read it! Imagine me singing off-key...this one's for you. LalalaLalalala oh yeah!! Bring it on sista. (Ignore that last part, kinda ghetto lol)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OHOaddict said:
@awesomedua me too! i prefer modern over period/boran. When i heard of this lakorn i was cringing the entire time. Im a fan of Art and a new fan of Toey (since KCR) and i was gona pass because borans and wars make me hate life but then boom i got hooked and is constantly gaping at all scenes.
Where are the subs at? I'll check it out. Haven't watch a ch7 lakorn for the longest time.

@jjinx be sure to put in the *wink wink* details too. Be as descriptive as you want to be. Muahaha. Wish you the best!! I cant wait to read it! Imagine me singing off-key...this one's for you. LalalaLalalala oh yeah!! Bring it on sista. (Ignore that last part, kinda ghetto lol)

I feel you girls on the preference of modern over period lakorns any day but thank goodness I gave this lakorn a shot because I do not regret it at all.
Thanks to beautiful Phet and Prang for pulling me in to love this lakorn to bits!
All the hours I spent on watching this lakorn, finding pictures on IG and other sites, watching videos related to this lakorn, etc. -- I do not regret anything at all.
The only thing I regret is being so behind, hahaha.
But oh gosh, the morals in this lakorn are so meaningful. BR is more than a lakorn; it's way more than that and I know most of you girls agree, hehe :D BR is life yo!!

And oh yes, please do check out Yai Kanlaya with Michael! He is sodaaa handsome! YK is not all that but it's super adorable.
Michael & Bow's chemistry is cuteness overload :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
A new BR MV for you beautifuls! :) Another one made by amazing Shianne!

Credit: Missshiannelee @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a40NS9dumGA

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Could some translate the conversation between Thap and Fang towards the end of ep 13 where they were confessing their love??

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Been following this drama from the beginning on IG but still haven't watched. I wasn't sure if there were subtitles. I plan to watch regardless but it would be wonderful of there were subs.

I love the entire cast! Perfect casting and couples. So glad to see it was so well received.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'll be waiting keke ! I'll be writing a FF soon too starring PRAHET & SUANG. just have to wait until midterms are over. Aiiiii

Ouuuu Shianne did it again!! Loveeee everything about her PRAHET MV!!! Eeeks

The more I listen to the clip of Khap whispering in Feungs ears the more it does sound like him asking her to go inside the room. Keke did he suggest to have 2 to 3 kids? ;p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Yaaaay for fanfics!!! Can't wait to read them!
And hahaha, Ipsmilez, I hope that's the case ;) hehehe  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:
I'm certain he said "khao gan nai haawng" Let's go inside the room baahahahahahah ;p

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
gloria83 said:
Could some translate the conversation between Thap and Fang towards the end of ep 13 where they were confessing their love??
Omg that is my absolute best love scene ever! I love how shakey their voices were. I felt that they truly felt it in their hearts. I am not good with translations and i'm sure someone else can do a better job but here goes my effort lol.

Starting at the scene he held her hands (not word per word)
Thap: faeng, i've told you earlier that after returning from this battle there' are questions i wanted to ask. Do you still hate my face (its more like annoyed by me)? Do you see me as someone you can trust with your life?

Fang: I

Thap: if you are still wondering about Feung, I vow to you here that what Feung and I have left is the relationship of sibblings. As of now, my heart belongs to one girl. That girl has a heart that is courages and confident beyond any other girls but it is not the courage that keeps me from missing that face every day and night. It is because she is witty and has a smile that is sincere. It makes me not wanting to go anywhere. Please tell my heart how you feel about me. (He whispers into her ear) please be good and tell me

Fang: what answers do I have except that I dont hate your face

She ran and he chased

Thap: well if you don't hate then do you love?

Fang( called his name and turned away, he hugged her from behind)

Thap: if you don't say that you love me, i am going to hug you til morning

Fang: let go before someone sees

Thap: then i will hug tighter. Please tell me how much you love me so that my heart is satisfied.

Fang: i want to see, to be near, to take care, to have smiles that makes you restful. Is this called love?

( he kisses her! Omg so sweet that i want to cry!)

Thap: oh Fang, my heart, your words of love are so sweet. I will remember this for the rest my life and into my souls until my last dying breath. (Omg super sweet!)

Ok I've died and gone to heaven.