[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It was a surprise to see P'Pip in here. He really fit these historical roles really well.

I was really disappointed when everyone wanted to take out the cannon... I know they wanted to fight back with their own guns but they should have listened to the elder. In the end, the cannon wasn't ready. It had a crack in it and they can't repair it.

Those ungrateful women are getting on my nerves. I understand that everyone is feeling desperate and scared, but if they weren't going to help then they should at least give their support and not talk down to the fighters.

Monday seems so far away... the only thing that's soothing is knowing that all our pra'nangs will die in the arms of their loved ones.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
:teary:
When Sang told Juang to go back the their home and look after her mom, and then pressed that kiss to her forehead, and she went while he watched her go...
When the people let the cannon down and there was something wrong with it??
When I watched the preview and saw Juang and Sang surrounded and trying to protect each other
When everyone starts dying!!

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
It's so hard to watch Bangrajun come to an end. It's like I want to watch it next week and then again I don't want to either! My heart cries out to all the Warriors and the couples. I don't want to see anymore deaths especially my favorite couple Saung! I hate it Sang is going to die in Juang's arms.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
jjinxx said:
:teary:
When Sang told Juang to go back the their home and look after her mom, and then pressed that kiss to her forehead, and she went while he watched her go...
When the people let the cannon down and there was something wrong with it??
When I watched the preview and saw Juang and Sang surrounded and trying to protect each other
When everyone starts dying!!

The cannon had cracks in it. Fang was asking Thap what was wrong with it. And Feung was asking Khap. Khap told her it had cracks... That's why Fang started crying.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Mindy said:
It's so hard to watch Bangrajun come to an end. It's like I want to watch it next week and then again I don't want to either! My heart cries out to all the Warriors and the couples. I don't want to see anymore deaths especially my favorite couple Saung! I hate it Sang is going to die in Juang's arms.
I agree, it's going to be hard seeing Sang die in Juang arms.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The macho man with the mustache is so fine ;p His name is Pai and I had thought he was much much older because that mustache made him look like he was about A Apassin's age. his ig is wisrut_pai if anyone is interested in checking him out lol

.........All the devastation is killing me. The Angwa aren't giving up and the Bang Rajun people (excluding those women) rather fight and die on their land instead of running away from their enemies. Four great men down......the rest next week. Idk....I prepared my heart thinking that everyone was going to die today just to find out that we are given another week to pull ourselves together for the finale. Omg......

I was so shy and blushed to the core during Feung and Khap's scene. In maich3 ig, you can partially hear what Khap whispered in Feungs ear lol why must they mute what he said in the actual episode Hheheeh! I rewatched the scenes of them subbed and wow...these two have come a long way and now they're in love. So happy for Khap <3 btw. I love how Khap placed his hand on Feungs stomach. Eeeks he's ready to be a father ;p

Thap's expression when he found out that Fang was pregnant was adorrrbssssss! He's like a little kid again ahaah he asked for 4-5 more kids right? So they can help him plant rice 55555 so freaking cute. Lol

I am in demand for sweet scenes from SUANG!!! that kiss from Sang to Juang was very powerful. t_t i haven't seen them smile at each other for a long time.....I just wanted them to have a moment like KF & TF did. When Khap told Feung that Sang also went to have a baby talk with Juang, I was hoping to see them happily together inside of their home too........gahhh i even miss BEAU AND PJ's voice. I swear I haven't heard them have a heart to heart convo since the day sang told her the truth about that one day. I miss Suang.

Jai, your words are too late. Just stop already. Sabai has already made up her mind and heart to fight for her land. Just stop. T____Y you're just making it harder on you two </3

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching episode 17! I loved how everyone was smiling when they came together to help build the cannon - it made me happy & it gave me hope. I enjoyed the couple scenes that they had in episode 17! Prahet was so cute ~ Thap was so happy to find out he's going to be a father! & Suang, I ship them so bad - that kiss on the forehead, I had to replay it  :heart:  Jai is like forcing Sabai to go with him  :shrug:  So sad seeing 2 of the main fighters die...huhu. The preview for episode 18 almost made me cry already...Once episode 18 hits & our main couples/casts die then I don't even think I can handle it - I might as well die with them too!  :teary: I really really really don't want Bang Rajun to end at all......  :no:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL mustache guy, I think he is Jan(?) and Phor Taen the one who had the leg injury and died yesterday, they are both pretty handsome.

Tell me about it, I feel so deprived of Juang and Sang. I feel like for couples back then it was normal to get married and have children but if I was to analyze each couple, I think Juang and Sang are least likely to be rushed for kids. They are both hot-headed and independent and would want time to just be together. Can you imagine Sang asking Juang for 3, 4, 5 kids?
"Juang, since Thap said he's shooting for three kids, we must have six!"
"What the heck are you talking about, p'Sang? Crazy!"
"Please. I don't Thap to be the only one with cute kids. Let's have a twins!"
She would give him a lashing and tell him just having him around is enough to take care of 555++ But then later they would have really cute kids XD

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I cleared all my schedule for Monday, got to get ready to have a miserable day.

When Thap bawled after he was told that they will not give him the cannons, that was so powerful. The hopes in his eyes just went out.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I cleared all my schedule for Monday, got to get ready to have a miserable day.

When Thap bawled after he was told that they will not give him the cannons, that was so powerful. The hopes in his eyes just went out.
Huhuhuhihuhuh yessssss. All hopes were gone. </3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
jjinxx said:
LOL mustache guy, I think he is Jan(?) and Phor Taen the one who had the leg injury and died yesterday, they are both pretty handsome.

Tell me about it, I feel so deprived of Juang and Sang. I feel like for couples back then it was normal to get married and have children but if I was to analyze each couple, I think Juang and Sang are least likely to be rushed for kids. They are both hot-headed and independent and would want time to just be together. Can you imagine Sang asking Juang for 3, 4, 5 kids?
"Juang, since Thap said he's shooting for three kids, we must have six!"
"What the heck are you talking about, p'Sang? Crazy!"
"Please. I don't Thap to be the only one with cute kids. Let's have a twins!"
She would give him a lashing and tell him just having him around is enough to take care of 555++ But then later they would have really cute kids XD
Por Taen is handsome too ^^ Seeing Puri in Fun Feung until now, he's grown so much <3

Sang would want to out beat Thap in every way kekewk
Hahaahah Jjinxx where that FF at? ;p

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm not even ready to watch ep. 16 and 17 yet. ): 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I just want to share that, every time the guys (Thap, Khap, Sang, and Art) are shirtless. I can't help but STARE at their BICEPS (although they are regular size), but it's so HOT and SEXY!!! I wouldn't mind wrapping my hands around them!!!

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I've made up my mind - I will have a positive outlook no matter what will happen in the end. I've been crying so much because it's just so heartbreaking, but I've also come to realize that what they are doing - fighting for and protecting their motherland - is something to be proud of. What I love about Bang Rajun and those who fought was that they stood up and gave their lives to fight for what they love and cherish because they cared. Their sacrifices should not be forgotten and their stories should be celebrated and shared so everyone can know and understand what these brave men and women did so they can have a better life.

I will no doubt cry a bucket full in the end but I shall also come to a closure because I now understand that they (Thap, Fang, Sang, Juang, Khap, Fueng, Sabai and everyone who fought and gave up their lives) wouldn't have it any other way then to die protecting their motherland for everyone and for those to come after them.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish Broadcast would continue the story of this second war with the Burmese/Angwa. or remake that one lakorn with Tuk Bongkot and I think Pip because in that one it showed the fall of the Capitol as well as the defeat of Angwa by the hands of Pra Jao Thak and his armies. If i remember it correctly, he was inspired by the warriors of Bangrajun ( i think).

Bangrajun definitely is my #1 favorite lakorn ever.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
This cast (the four couples!) is by far the most exceptional cast I've ever seen in lakorn history.
They make this lakorn so enjoyable. I feel like if there was a whole new different cast in this lakorn, I wouldn't enjoy it as much.
But the whole idea that these actors and actresses are cast for these roles is so amazing to me. I can't explain how amazing they all are individually and together.

The acting, their looks, the way they interact... All so great.
Truly love this cast from the bottom of my heart.

I'm sure most of you girls will agree with me on this cast being super legit? hehe :)

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Thap and Fang are super cute. Fang has changed a lot and I like how she's such a tough woman. So brave for her country, for her people, and her husband.

Khap and Fueng are just so lovey dovey. They're so soft and sweet all the time. They're just full of butterflies. For some reason I feel like they are still so new into their relationship.

Jai and Sabai makes me cry all the time. Their relationship is just so sad and it gets more depressing every time. Especially when Jai said to her "I really love you, loved you when I first met you, and love you even if it was forbidden to."

Sang and Juang! They've came a long way. From the very 1st episode Juang hated Sang so much, she use to spit at him, but Sang was determined to win her heart. You can see now how hard Juang fell in love and how much she loves Sang, like when she ran to the front to be with him and tears are just falling from her eyes. That kiss Sang gave Juang was everything. I didn't want him to stop!!! Their love is so powerful. I miss their little fights and them when they're happy.

I love Bangrajun. I hope they win some kind of award.