[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
You know I was hoping some would survive and live in the end, but at this point, I don't think anyone will live at the end except maybe for Jai...

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
*** SPOIL ALERT ***

last night epi..

I didn't cry until por Thong Men (Tao) water buffalo died :( WAHHHHH
then I stop crying then Sabai made me cry again..
Oh gosh never watched a lakorn soo sad towards the end. I swear its getting worst and worst.
It's very ironic what Jai / Ong Nai did.. Send a message to the Ang Wah and now the one of the person who he respects is dead.
I don't want this lakorn to end. I will have a big fit when it's over :( no more waiting for Mondays and Tuesdays. It wont be the same :(
Talking about all of this is just SAD SAD SAD

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he sent the bird but not the message. Remember there was a scene where after Sabai ran back to the village, the message was still in his hand.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
@smilez - hahaha I was thinking the same thing. My stache dudes are dying a little at a time. If they kill of Got I forgot his character name I will be soo sad.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
@ncmeowmeow35 - Oh was he? I don't remember I was just going off of Jai's flashbacks when he was thinking about por Thong Men. Opps guess not ^_^

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yayyyyyyyy! I'm happy that it will be ending next week! 18 episodes! Hehe, thanks for letting us know! I hope there's more couple scenes! @Mindy, lol...I have a crush on PJ right now too..Actually, I have a crush on all 3 sexy men End of ep. 16 of Toey being caged up made me sad..& how he was saying that he loves "Faeng Euyy" more than his life...ahhhh. Need to watch ep.17....! Then we have to wait for Next Monday and withdraw from BR

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw the preview for the last episode...I don't think I can bring myself to watch it T____T I may just skip the end entirely. So heartbreaking.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I said I wasn't going to watch til my day is almost over but here I am sitting in the Dr's office tearing up while the royal monk is denying them the cannons.Lol

I think all the younger generations does together. Even though the mustache died, his defendants lived to tell the tales of the warriors from Bangrajun.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
if only they thought of going there sooner to request for the cannons but then again things were not always the way we want it to be. it wouldnt made history the way it did.

so sad; gosh, i'm crying over hehe. 

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Spoiler!

Aw!!! When the bombs started going off, Juang ran to Sang and said she wants to be with him! She cried He told her he loves her and that she can't be there, but to go be with her mom. She said for him to be careful. Then, Sang gave her the biggest and most lovable kiss on her forehead. Totally warmed my heart!

Saung fever! Don't want to see my them die.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Even if they went and got the cannons sooner it wouldn't have helped. The burmese outnumbered them by so much. The City would have definitely not allowed many guns out of Ayutthaya because shortly after the fall of Bang Rajan, Ayutthaya itself fell (and they had almost all the manpower in Siam there). It maybe would have prolonged Burma's advancement, but the outcome would have ultimately been the same unfortunately :(

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aaaaaah! Love those mvs for Sang and Juang! Beautiful! The fever for these two is high!
Would have loved to see that forehead kiss turn into some lip smacking lol. Impossible, sadly.

Bracing myself for ep. 17 tonight. BR samakkee na!

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
I still need to go watch ep 17 again tonight. This morning I just skipped to Saung's scenes. Damn! panjan's lips are so sexy! ☺ It would have better if he gave her a big hug too. The preview for next Episode Juang and Sang were together fighting the enemies just like how she said she wants to be with him all the time.

member101

sarNie Egg
ohmaichoua said:

Seriously right, Sang is always leaving his mia ja :cry1:  I just saw the clip on IG and had to replay it a couple times cause it was too short. But I won't be starting episode 17 until later tonight so any spoilers are greatly appreciated  :thanks:

Also, I just love when other stars post about BR. I love Michael!

Credit: michael_sd on Instagram

Michael's comment is unrelated to this lakorn. It's about his upcoming lakorn, Ateeta because the setting of that lakorn is in Bangrajun. His character in Ateeta is a man from the present time but he will time-travel into the past during the war of Bangrajun to try and change the outcome of the war. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Just finished watch episode 17, aww Thap is so cute when he found he is going to be a father. i cried almost throughout the whole episode with the cute sweet between Thap & Fang, Khap & Feung when Khap asked Feung does she a child and Sang & Juang scene. Damn the way Sang kissed Juang on the forehead. I can't wait until the next expisode!!! I know it is going to be devastating but still i want to watch it.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Gosh darn this episode is so emotional. So many people resting their hopes on Thap. And he's doing the best he can, like Sang told Faeng. Sabai had to stand up for herself in this episode. Those ladies were being so unreasonable. No matter how much you panic during hard times, they should take a look at how they themselves can contribute to the cause instead of releasing their fear and anger on someone else.
I get chills every time the village headmen die and they get a few moments to flashback how much they love and sacrifice for BR.

I got pretty nervous seeing them melt so much of their weapons!

Greeeet! So cute when Khap asked Feung is she wants to give Fang and Thap's child a friend. What did he whisper to her? Something seductive? Like "let's rest and make babies" lololol
Thap was so giddy when he found out he's going to be a father! Burst out in happiness and yelled out to his buddies! 555 Faeng was more more composed and even face palmed at him. And yet he still ask for 4 to 5 children. He keeps increasing his requests hehehe.

star0027

sarNie Egg
Hehehehe Khap and Fueng are so cute together. Every time i watch them it always give me a big smile. I can never get tired of this two. PRAHET FEVER!!!! :woot:  :woot2:

I cry so much already when all the guys die one by one. Just imagine the main cast like Khap, Fueng, Thap, Feng, Sang, Jaung, and Sabai. I will totally kill myself to. lol...
Especially Khap and Fueng, I can't watch this two die. It will tear my heart apart.