[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovethailakorn said:
Everything about this lakorn make me cry! I been crying since that first episode! :(
i cannot bare to watch this lakorn anymore, I've seen some scan posted on IG now i cannot handle this depressing moment 
I'm stopping 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Tomorrow? Really? I thought Seur was airing after this and it's not airing til the 10th.

First15 minutes already 1 bucket of tears for the death of pah Thongmen and his buffalo oh man....
I stopped watching cos of this scene, screen shot on IG is very depressing I cannot handle anymore 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm getting goosebumps reading you ladies post about BR ending, it makes me emotional. I wonder if it's ending at 17 episodes or 18, I'm all confused now. & Yes, I am overly exposed to spoilers on Instagram..oh my lords...I don't think I can handle it girls :( :( I'm about to watch episode 16 right now, I will prepare my box of tissues. huhuh. - BARELY 18 minutes in for ep. 16 & I can't even handle it anymore, i'm bawling my eyes out. So freaking sad!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
awesomedua said:
I'm getting goosebumps reading you ladies post about BR ending, it makes me emotional. I wonder if it's ending at 17 episodes or 18, I'm all confused now. & Yes, I am overly exposed to spoilers on Instagram..oh my lords...I don't think I can handle it girls :( :( I'm about to watch episode 16 right now, I will prepare my box of tissues. huhuh. - BARELY 18 minutes in for ep. 16 & I can't even handle it anymore, i'm bawling my eyes out. So freaking sad!!
Agree! 18 min into the episode, I was already crying with really bad nose plugged...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I got teary when Tao's character and his bull died, but I cried a bucket when Puri's character died  :cry:.I think it had to do with the music. During Prui's character's death the traditional Thai flute was playing so the effect was stronger....
Noon always gets me with her crying. Even though she over exaggerates a little, her eyes are what gets me. 
I can't wait until tomorrow, I really want to see who they let survive and who they kill off. However, at the same time...I'm not ready!! HUHU. I'm going to avoid spoiling myself tomorrow!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ladiessss, I'm assuming we might get 18 episodes because ep17's preview doesn't show any signs of the ending *crosses fingers*

OMGGGG....The beginning got me balling. Pah ThongMen dying next to his water buffalo companion was hard to watch. T_T Even though he was shot twice, those bullets couldn't kill him. He had the strength and will power to wake back up to give his last fight for his land. Pah Tah dying infront of all his brothers (everyone) got me choking.....The entire village looks up to him and now that he and Pah ThongMen are gone, all the villagers don't feel secured. Pah Tah and Pah ThongMen were such strong characters so I'm sad to see that they were the first to die out of everyone. I hate the enemies parts so I FF them all. :( What one of the ️Ladies said is true "you stay you die, you go out you die" T_T

Ahhhhh Thap is so adorable putting up 3 fingers telling Fang that he wants 3 kids. Kekeke Fang only wants one. Little does Thap know, he's going to be a father soon. One thing Wawwa is incapable of doing is act with her eyes. Her expressions comes off blank sometimes. I love how even when Fang is afraid to let Thap go, she understands Thap's heart and allows him to go outside of Bang Rajun<3

star0027

sarNie Egg
Episode 16 i have to give the credit to Pha Thongmin. I cry so loud to the point my youngest son ask me, Mommy's why are you crying. I'm going to tell daddy. Lol. 
Sadly no scene of PRAHET  :cry:  :teary:  
I love all the cast. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ouch, my feels and achy breaky heart. I'm so pained just seeing all the photos on IG, awwww. Sadness, true true sadness.

Anyways, here are videos for you PJ & Beau lovers!!! :D
Forgot if I shared them already but it doesn't hurt to share them again, right? hehe :D

Credit: Missshiannelee @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9HIyBYoLEc

Credit: AMLEEx @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWjuEyiYSxA

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe. Sang and Juang. I miss their small little quarrels. Out of all the couples my favorites are Jai & Sabai and Saang & Juang. Hehe.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It didn't say it would end tomorrow (they will always tell you if a show was ending at the bottom left of the screen), so we can all feel relieved we have until next week.

I agree, today's episode really goes to Thongmin. He fought a brave battle. Getting up from gun shots and endured many stabs before he finally fell. I felt so bad for his water buffalo too. =/ And Fang.... oh dear!!! 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for sharing the mvs<3

Did Khap whisper "Go inside the room" in Feung's ear? Kekekek he wants himself a little Khap or a little Feung ;p

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The wtf moment was when those women thought it was smart to sneak away in the middle of the night thinking they were better off somewhere else... while there were Angwa's surrounding BR.

And then those ungrateful villagers who wanted out... but when one of the leaders suggested he'll take them into the woods near the mountains, they want to question his protection. How can 1 person pretect 20-30 ppl? Those villagers are selfish. I'm glad Fang made her point though. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahem ahem ;p

Who else got a little giddy when Sang told Juang to take Sabai away? I thought he was going to grab Juang away from the ladies who attacked Sabai. We need some sweet scenes from them too. :(

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
huajaikaungtur said:
Ouch, my feels and achy breaky heart. I'm so pained just seeing all the photos on IG, awwww. Sadness, true true sadness.

Anyways, here are videos for you PJ & Beau lovers!!! :D
Forgot if I shared them already but it doesn't hurt to share them again, right? hehe :D

Credit: Missshiannelee @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9HIyBYoLEc

Credit: AMLEEx @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWjuEyiYSxA

I love both of them, haven't saw the second video yet and thanks for sharing it on here. 

I'm not ready for the end yet. I don't know about anyone, but when I cry watching such sad episodes. My face gets ugly, red, eyes red, running nose, nose plugged and puff eyes. Saying I will watch the end alone so my husband doesn't make a joke of me crying. lol. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
The wtf moment was when those women thought it was smart to sneak away in the middle of the night thinking they were better off somewhere else... while there were Angwa's surrounding BR.

And then those ungrateful villagers who wanted out... but when one of the leaders suggested he'll take them into the woods near the mountains, they want to question his protection. How can 1 person pretect 20-30 ppl? Those villagers are selfish. I'm glad Fang made her point though. 
Yesss me too! I applaud Fang during that scene. Thap knew he can't stop his wife haah Pah Tah and Pah ThongMen both died for them so on their part, they were selfish. I understand everyone is panicking at the moment but they need to learn how to be appreciative towards those who are using their lives to protect them and their land.