[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
All the OST of this lakorn has gotten into my head, and I love it!!! BTW, the duet OST, was it sing by PJ and Beau? 

Is it possible for anyone to post the video (show) up in here? Just reading everyones thoughts of the cast during the show has gotten my imagination running WILD and I want to see all them handsome faces too.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
YingSheng said:
All the OST of this lakorn has gotten into my head, and I love it!!! BTW, the duet OST, was it sing by PJ and Beau? 
  I was also wondering the same too. Sounds a lot like pj's voice.
Is it possible for anyone to post the video (show) up in here? Just reading everyones thoughts of the cast during the show has gotten my imagination running WILD and I want to see all them handsome faces too.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I went back and watch it. She said (very rough translation here so I apologize) "when i saw him before he showed his true self(everyone laughed and applaud) before he showed his true self i though he was p'thap, hero of my heart. When i became Feang, this guy is every women's dream. Toey is always p'Thap, even outside the scene when he's on set because he'll pretend.( then they talk about he being in character not "acting/pretending")." While Art was laughing, Wawwa was saying that Toey act from his heart and that it was like she was looking at the man she loves (like what jjinxx posted)

Man there got to be an inside joke there to make Art tried hard to not laugh or tease lol.

I think they were laughing and Art was trying so hard to hold in his laugh because of the phrase Wawwa used. "Gon tee kao ja ahk lye" people often use the phrase "ahk lye" lye meaning stripes, so the phrase would roughly mean, someone showing their true stripes (like a tiger) or showing their true colors. So Wawwa is saying it like, Toey was a tiger hiding his stripes, because he's always in character, he was always P'Thap.

YingSheng said:

Here's the clip of the cast on the show, it was also posted up a few pages back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTy-lyBegNs
cr: BornTvOfficial

Kim123

sarNie Adult
arayaa said:
^ Yep the original duet ost is sung by Jennifer Kim and Peter Pol (who also each sing the other two ost)

Here is a video of PJ and Beau singing the duet! <3

[media]http://youtu.be/oVN2F3NA2lE[/media]

Source: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZiaFgft9NOhFl1tjTqRnWw

I love the original version but i also like Beau and PJ version. Only if they have an audio version of PJ and Beau, they sound so good together. Well what can i say Beau is a  beautiful singer already i think PJ is also a singer but i haven't heard many song from him.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Also, I want to thanks whom ever it was that dedicated the time to English sub Jai and Sabai's scene! I didn't like their pair cause it wasn't as romantic, but the last two episodes (14 & 15) has gotten me to fall in love with them, for I can see how hurt and how much they loved each other when they will die protecting their land/people. Watching their hurtful scenes raw (without subs, but understood a little bit) was sad, BUT I went back to watch the scenes again with the English sub has brought TEARS IN MY EYES!!! I'd love to praise Noon for such a fantastic and superb acting skills!!!! I'm to cry a river watching next week episodes, but it will be worth it!!! Somewhere inside me still wish they would all survive and live happily ever after altogether! 

Off topic:
I just realized that BJ is some what like a drama called "Prince of Lan Ling Wang". The only different is that there are 4 couples and POLLW had an evil evil girl in the drama. The similarities are that both (BJ & Prince of Lan Ling Wang) had true love, war and sad ending.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim123 said:

I love the original version but i also like Beau and PJ version. Only if they have an audio version of PJ and Beau, they sound so good together. Well what can i say Beau is a  beautiful singer already i think PJ is also a singer but i haven't heard many song from him.
PunJun was a singer, I believe he was in a boyband or something but it didn't take off.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
arayaa said:
^ Yep the original duet ost is sung by Jennifer Kim and Peter Pol (who also each sing the other two ost)

Here is a video of PJ and Beau singing the duet! <3
Source

[media]http://youtu.be/oVN2F3NA2lE[/media]
they did magnificently well. i love them. ahh if only she didnt get married, ch 3 might support them in another lakorn. it just sucks that married woman dont really get a lot of opportunities as married men. bummer. SUANG FEVER!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, did I read it right on Punjan's ig that he's indicating that Wawwa and Been has something going on because he wrote "the one who destroyed the love between Thap and Faeng" and he circled Been's face lol. Then some fans wrote "I thought so because they're always sitting next to each other." Oh my heart weeps for Toey and Wawwa's "my love" fantasy.

Wait wait nevermind! lol I just msg the fan that said that and she replied that Punjan was teasing because Wawwa and Toey were always found sitting next to each other and in that picture, Been kept getting in between them lol. Ok my heart sings again lol.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Love Panjan and Beau! Kind of wish she didn't get married yet. Want to see them together onscreen and offscreen! I already miss them in Bangrajun just knowing that it's ending next week

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
x0unerthanlater said:

I think they were laughing and Art was trying so hard to hold in his laugh because of the phrase Wawwa used. "Gon tee kao ja ahk lye" people often use the phrase "ahk lye" lye meaning stripes, so the phrase would roughly mean, someone showing their true stripes (like a tiger) or showing their true colors. So Wawwa is saying it like, Toey was a tiger hiding his stripes, because he's always in character, he was always P'Thap.
Oh that's hilarious. I loved everyone's reaction hahaha.
Wa tried to look at Toey as if he's p'Thap even off-set so that the emotions play out more real. Good strategy, until he showed his true colors LOL.

Kim123 said:
@ YingSheng and Mindy

The original Duet OST is from Jennifer Kim and Pete Pol, however PJ and Beau did sung this at a concert.
Oh what! The upcoming concert?? Or a previous one?
Nevermind! Thanks @arayaa for posting the clip! I was really hoping to hear Beau and PJ sing the duet song so now I'm happy!

Yeah, it's tough shipping a couple when one person is married because there's just not as much "okard" for them to do fan service, so we gotta make do with the little things, like seeing them onstage together, or this photo of them standing next to each other lol: https://instagram.com/p/zl1FisoICn/?modal=true

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hey girls! I finally got to making an MV for PRAHET. I used a Hmong song for this MV. It's not the best since I kinda just threw clips together.
I hope to make more for this lakorn soon! Just need to find the right songs :) Any song suggestions would be appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMqs3ttUOCk

And here's another beautiful MV I came across! Don't know if anyone shared this yet!

Credit: AMLEEx @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQzn8GwSB_o

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Just watched the Tonight Show again posted in here and they all look great!

Panjan is so hot! It was super cute when beau describe Juang's real feelings for sang. Panjan was smiling so shy. ☺

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ I agree Panjan is so hot, i also like the part where the host asked Panjan when he know Beau is getting married was he heartbroken or sad? and Panjan replied don't want to answer incase Great will come.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
^^^hahaha! Omg I can't really understand Thai! I didn't know panjan was asked that! What part is that? Aw, love them. I'm totally a big fan of Panjan now!